Reviews for When Exiled Paths Cross
loved it m8
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Wicked
SangheiliSpecOp chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
This whole story was amazing!
Randomdude chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Are you going to have them interact with any other characters? Or be attacked by humans?
Also, does she get pregnant?
The Blue-Eyed Alien chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
I love the idea. I just wish there was more chapters that told more of Xeno's and Oru's love.
Transformers' BABY chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
COOL STORY!
Shepard of Peace chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
ok job but next time more character development
hartman227 chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
nice, i really like this, i hope there is a sequal and a sequal to that sequal, and a sequal to that... well you get the point.
Hobbyman chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
Hey there, liked the story, you should do a sequel. your style is different from some others i've read,(in the good way) ;)

HM
Ruinanor chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Weirdest paring EVER! But it was a really good fanfiction :)
cjc chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
I agree, despite the univers and it's rules I think you handled this excelently, truly superb. I did rather like the ending, and how Oru seemed to shift from 'the xenomorph' to 'she' almost without him even knowing it, he just saw her as a she now, not an it.

So truly, I gotta congratulate you, that was miraculously well done considering the material ya musta had to work with. My hat goes off to you, you captured the characters well, presented them, and gave emotions to an acceptable degree, supremely well done.

Keep on writin' (I'd fave it if I wuz logged in)

For the Hive and For Honour!

Seriuosly though, well done.
The Eve of Ten-Thousand Mists chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
When I first saw this, i was like...WTF! Now that I have read it, I think you did an excellent job. Congrats on a well-written story!
NeonBeauty13 chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
I absolutely love this story! Possibly the best one i have ever read on ! Its a shame there arent more like this. You did an amazing job and i would love it if you wrote more. :D
GrayHuntress chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
Well written for sure. But such an odd subject. You are certainly creative! If the Yautja ever find this guy & his mate - he's going to a fate worse than death.
Monoko chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
I found this story to be very amusing , i liked it. keep up the good work ;)