Reviews for Shake My Hand
Clockwork Witch chapter 12 . 8/2/2022
See if the hufflepuffs weren't attacking harry here, you would see why you dont mess with a hufflepuff. They don't exactly know everyone but they know someone who knows the people they don't. If you look at it there, slytherins and hufflepuffs are a deadly combination and because they are loyal, if you get them in numbers they would fight to the death for you! An army of unstoppable warriors lead by a few smart slytherins because of their cunning. Freaking deathtrap!
LetTuCeEeEeEeHHh chapter 37 . 12/18/2020
I think hermione had no issues, and the audacity she has after declaring "I guess I know what its like to be an orphan now." to harry is simply disrespectful. maybe because she doesn't know what it's like to be abused or used wholly for your power, then tossed to the side like a pawn.
LetTuCeEeEeEeHHh chapter 22 . 12/18/2020
i love poppy.
LetTuCeEeEeEeHHh chapter 21 . 12/17/2020
what a fucking crybaby...
LetTuCeEeEeEeHHh chapter 17 . 12/17/2020
what whores, those fucking hufflepuff bitches.
LetTuCeEeEeEeHHh chapter 7 . 12/17/2020
they should like
marry eachother when they're 13 tho
uwu that's the shit uwu
LetTuCeEeEeEeHHh chapter 5 . 12/17/2020
hagrid is so stupid, I just didn't like him.
he's an oaf.
LetTuCeEeEeEeHHh chapter 4 . 12/17/2020
shut up dray, harry will be the most beautiful lithe boy in hufflepuff, wouldn't he look pretty frolicking in a flower valley, picking flowers and making a boquet ( i am learning english srry) uwu 333

*dreamy sigh* I'm such a wierdass.
LetTuCeEeEeEeHHh chapter 3 . 12/17/2020
mhh hmm. That's the stuff.

I just made a mess in my residing place's kitchen by making pumpkin pasties and butterbeer-
Everyone was wondering why I made pumpkin pasties but the butterbeer they didn't understand, idiots.
LetTuCeEeEeEeHHh chapter 2 . 12/17/2020
I wanna be a police officer, so if u like want a bestie, a roommate, and a lawyer protection hooman I'm your mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn uwu jk I don't know the hell I am-
CouldAlwaysBeGayer chapter 9 . 6/3/2020
OMG I'M A SLYTHERPUFF XD 3
Guest chapter 9 . 5/14/2020
I’m a slytherpuff I love this idea
lollololllollll chapter 1 . 6/30/2019
motherfucker is a swear word i came up with
Ross chapter 39 . 6/28/2019
.God. I LOVE YOU! seriously I was so upset when they had to go back and change everything but at the same time I was thinking it would be so predictable if they just defeated voldy together and then got happily married... and then you gave us the last part which literally gave me goosebumps I feel complete. Finally I actually feel complete. After watching the movies I was just always so sad it had to end that way so like thank you for this, I dont read fanfiction but one day I thought about what would happen if harry took dracos hand and then realised he probably would turn evil? But then I came across this and amnsksjshemsdjsm boi I'm happy I found this.
JukiaLemonBox chapter 8 . 1/27/2019
"You know that Light cannot stand the Dark, and Dark cannot abide in the Light..."

Draco, Honey, that is a lie.

Without Dark there is no Light. Without Light there is no Dark. Of course there is always the neutral side. A perfect mixture of Light and Dark. Do you know what that is? It is The Shadows.