Reviews for Shake My Hand
That is the most beutiful thing ever, Hagrid always need to say oh crud. :D its really funny and awesome
This is a flame!
Jk, its not. But you can still use it to power your computor!
I think the chapter format got a bit messed up when you posted it. I see weird characters mixed into it and I can't dicipher it.
craftybookworm25 chapter 38 . 2/4
This is not horrible. It is amazing. Even if it says completed we will all be waiting for an update. Being written differently doesn't make it better. I'm sure that lots of people like the original more. If it's amazing why write a rewrite. It would make more sense if you finished this and then did the rewrite. I am in no way trying to criticize you. It is just that I have never read any Harry Potter fanfiction that I have liked better than this. This just pulls at my heartstrings. I wish I could write more, but than I would just be repeating myself. This is amazing. Most writers look at their work and think that it is terrible but readers disagree. The readers should be the ones to judge if it is good or not. Look at all the reviews. I don't think they would write them if this was truly horrible. I'm just asking you to not let us readers down. If the original story is long but never finished and a rewrite is written it means that you have to start from the beginning all over again. You in writing and us in reading. Even though it has been 4 years since an update, a reader can hope. Let the readers decide if this is good or not. And please continue. I've read many of your stories and they are incredible. Although some have stopped being updated. Please don't do that. It pains me with every wonderful story that I read. I can come across a fanfiction with 20 chapters but amazing story. And when they stop (sometimes without even a goodbye) it feels like someone close to me has died. My heart is heavy with the non-existant endings and goodbyes. Just please don't end this like this. I can't stand another tearful night.
craftybookworm25 chapter 28 . 2/4
ANKO!
craftybookworm25 chapter 23 . 2/4
The pendant colors are actually in chapter 11. I went back and checked.
SW33TCH3RRY2014 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Girly Harry sucks...
emily chapter 38 . 3/28/2013
one of the best stories about Drarry i have ever read, i super love the moments where Draco become so protective, and u have a good humor 2 in some parts of the story. Really can't wait for an update.
CrimsonFeather24544 chapter 38 . 7/8/2012
Please Update! Don't leave me hanging! Keep up the awesome work;)
LokistoletheTARDIS chapter 38 . 4/19/2012
I just finished the whole thing so far, and I love it! The only thing is I kinda liked Ron... Oh well, Draco so makes up for it! Great writing, and I really hope you continue with this version even with the new one, update please!
Aria657 chapter 38 . 9/17/2011
Aww, this is sweet though I do like Ron and do think that he became friends with him because he actually likes him. But, I like his group of friends in this book too, it's cute! :) So for this story I'm ignoring the real characters personalities. I really love this! Do we get to see Sirius? I mean, Ron's rat really hasn't been mentioned, and they aren't friends, but I love Sirius and stuff. Oh well, update soon please!
Draeconin chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
Sorry, no. An eleven-year-old's first thought is NOT going to be about politics and making Harry a Death Eater, especially when they believe Voldemort's dead. Bye.
Draeconin chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Pancakes and waffles - with syrup. Don't need to look at your bio to tell you're not a Brit - or did much if any research. British pancakes are more like French crepes, and are served with powdered sugar and lemon wedges. Waffles are almost non-existent, but are of the Belgian variety if served, but not with syrup. Cereal - either hot or cold - is the most common breakfast (healthier, too), with the occasional fry-up as a change of pace. The Dursleys spoil themselves, however, and usually have a fry-up (fried eggs, fried potatoes, probably beans [similar to pork and beans], with one or more of the following: bacon [back or side bacon is more likely than stripy bacon], fried sausage, fried mushrooms, fried tomatoes, fried bread [kippers are possible, but are more regional than widespread]). Of course other things might be served: toast, crumpets, scones, etc. Tea is usual, but coffee is becoming more common. Juice and milk for the kiddies.

Don't kid yourself: while there are similarities, there are also a LOT of differences between Brits and Yanks.
ginnyweasly chapter 38 . 7/20/2011
wonderful

sorry for not reviewing for a few chappies

gw
ginnyweasly chapter 34 . 7/20/2011
nice very funny* laughs non stop rolling on the floor*