Reviews for Shake My Hand
Melora chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

w. sapientimagic. com (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Melora Brockert, SUM student
ams71080 chapter 30 . 2/1/2010
Sweet chapter.

Amber
redrraine chapter 29 . 1/20/2010
I just wrote out a really long review and I just accidently deleted it! I'm so frusterated at myself!

Right. I understand sort of why Dumbledore is manipulating things for Draco and Harry to be closer, but I don't fully understand why he's ordered Sev to stay away from Draco. Shouldn't he realise that although it keeps Draco away from dark influences, it will also make it so Draco trusts Dumble even less then he did before? I wouldn't have thought it worth it.

Oh yeh. the devices from the begining of the story, the ones in Dumbles office, what are they? And why did they stop working? I don't think thats been explained yet and I'm curious. If we will find out in later chapters, don't say what they do cause it may ruin the suprise!

Very, very, very good so far and I can not wait until the next update! And I can't wait for Draco and Harry to get together, though I assume it will take sometime before Harry realises his feelings for Draco, never mind admiting them! Hope you update soon!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 29 . 1/18/2010
well written. this is good.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 28 . 1/18/2010
well written. and i like the mix of numbers and letters to make the words.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 27 . 1/18/2010
well written.
ams71080 chapter 29 . 1/18/2010
Great chapter.

Amber
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 29 . 1/16/2010
I'm soo excited for the next chapter!
Maskedgoddess chapter 28 . 1/16/2010
ehh? cliff-ish? And Luna is devious? I think she'll enjoy playing with the overly thoughful (read paranoid) draco malfoy.
EUFTWRSAHGCHAC chapter 28 . 1/15/2010
In this chapter we can see that Harry is indeed half Slytherin.
RRW chapter 28 . 1/15/2010
Humm...I wonder if Starwa can use Luna as some sort of medium?
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 28 . 1/14/2010
I love this story soo much! Will you include the results of the test Harry took in Lockhart's class? I really would like to know how he did, lol
The End of the Old Beginnings chapter 28 . 1/13/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wow!

Great chapter!
Ariana chapter 28 . 1/13/2010
You be messin' wi' my Harry, not cool dude. But you're an awesome writer so keep writing! Always remember that.
jhjhjvhjfh chapter 28 . 1/13/2010