Reviews for Shake My Hand
LokistoletheTARDIS chapter 38 . 4/19/2012
I just finished the whole thing so far, and I love it! The only thing is I kinda liked Ron... Oh well, Draco so makes up for it! Great writing, and I really hope you continue with this version even with the new one, update please!
Aria657 chapter 38 . 9/17/2011
Aww, this is sweet though I do like Ron and do think that he became friends with him because he actually likes him. But, I like his group of friends in this book too, it's cute! :) So for this story I'm ignoring the real characters personalities. I really love this! Do we get to see Sirius? I mean, Ron's rat really hasn't been mentioned, and they aren't friends, but I love Sirius and stuff. Oh well, update soon please!
Draeconin chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
Sorry, no. An eleven-year-old's first thought is NOT going to be about politics and making Harry a Death Eater, especially when they believe Voldemort's dead. Bye.
Draeconin chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Pancakes and waffles - with syrup. Don't need to look at your bio to tell you're not a Brit - or did much if any research. British pancakes are more like French crepes, and are served with powdered sugar and lemon wedges. Waffles are almost non-existent, but are of the Belgian variety if served, but not with syrup. Cereal - either hot or cold - is the most common breakfast (healthier, too), with the occasional fry-up as a change of pace. The Dursleys spoil themselves, however, and usually have a fry-up (fried eggs, fried potatoes, probably beans [similar to pork and beans], with one or more of the following: bacon [back or side bacon is more likely than stripy bacon], fried sausage, fried mushrooms, fried tomatoes, fried bread [kippers are possible, but are more regional than widespread]). Of course other things might be served: toast, crumpets, scones, etc. Tea is usual, but coffee is becoming more common. Juice and milk for the kiddies.

Don't kid yourself: while there are similarities, there are also a LOT of differences between Brits and Yanks.
ginnyweasly chapter 38 . 7/20/2011
wonderful

sorry for not reviewing for a few chappies

gw
ginnyweasly chapter 34 . 7/20/2011
nice very funny* laughs non stop rolling on the floor*
ginnyweasly chapter 33 . 7/20/2011
LOVE IT

gw
ginnyweasly chapter 32 . 7/20/2011
great, wonderful as usual!

sorry for not writing last time!
ginnyweasly chapter 30 . 7/20/2011
wonderful, brilliance

gw-jdh
ginnyweasly chapter 29 . 7/19/2011
LOVE

DONT TELL ANY ONE BUT I REALLY AND TRULY THINK THAT DRACO IS REALL CUTE!Oand what song where u singing few chappies ago

ginnyweasly-jessica dean hudson
ginnyweasly chapter 28 . 7/19/2011
FUNNY VERY FUNNY!

the story keeps surprising me, again and aganin!

gw-jhd
ginnyweasly chapter 27 . 7/19/2011
loven it!DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
ginnyweasly chapter 26 . 7/19/2011
this is such a great book! you seresly nead to publes it wrold widde if jkr lets you:D

ginnyweasly
ginnyweasly chapter 25 . 7/19/2011
great as usell!

gw aka jdh
ginnyweasly chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
wow your ging to year 2 wow

thats like so wickedly cool!

your are defintly one of the best people in the unnevers

(*proudly* snap steal beats you*huge grin spreds on face!*)

bye

ginnyweasly aka jessica d. hudson
509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »