Reviews for A Party for Two
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
aw that was a sweet chapter. I usually like ginny as a good character but i can totally see both sides, and i like that some people make her into a bitch.
Hoppipollamia chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
I think you should re-write it. Like you said, the story line's great but yeah, you should improve the story itself. So...yeah. But don't completely abandon it, please!
emiliexox chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
HEY!

just read the whole thing so far. i think its good

you should finish it and maybe work on that later chapters to your satisfaction instead of writing the whole thing. then see the end result and then decide whether a rewrite is in order. but i think you should finish it

its interesting

update soon

xox

emiliexox
randy13 chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
finish it
ayjayssis chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
erm... why havent you updated! :O please update, im all interested and hooked now :D pretty pretty please?
homosexualsakura chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
FUCK YOU GINNY! GO PANSY! :D

Lots of delirius love,

ERREREER
static-harmony chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
I like it so far. Its creative and sweet. I can't wait for more. It is developing into a very good story.
Chakahlah chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
Oh! I love this new Ronnikins
benevolent-apocalypse chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
aw! this is so cute :3
benevolent-apocalypse chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
thanks for the great review! i went to your site, and to my delight found another awesome harryXdraco story! i'm so happy, this looks awesome :)
Froststar11 chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
Well, hi there!

I'm quite interested in seeing where this story goes. If the last five chapters are any indication whatsoever, I think it'll be a fun ride! I like Draco's logic XD It entertains me. I get the feeling that their friends are going to be working together against, well, technically not against, but you know what I mean; Harry and Draco XD That'll be entertaining!

Can't wait for the next chapter,

~Arya Rose
morgan.m.malfoy chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
hey, this is really really good. better then most of the draco harry stories i have read. :) please write more, and soon.