Reviews for Feverish
InfinitePanicAttacks33 chapter 4 . 4/12
This is a really interesting story! I also wonder what Misaki could have if its not a cold. I was wondering about that too since a normal cold doesn't give fevers this long. I feel kind of bad for him though haha. Not just because he's sick, but because he has a jealous Hiroki to deal with. I really hope you can update! It's been a long time. :/
fanatla chapter 4 . 2/3
I have read some of your stories (Wonderful by the way, this one a good example) but seeing the publish-update date I started wondering if you lost your password account, or worst if you're sick, because you haven't written anything since a lot time ago.
I know this is a repetitive asking but: ¿Could you try to update at least this interesting story?. I want to know what happens between Kusama-san (My favorite character in this serie) and Misaki-kun.
If so, thank you very much.
Jay chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Where are u ?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
i lied the story
so far but, please finish it soon i would love to read the rest of it.
Jo chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Update :(
Jane chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Where are u ?! :( please update I really love this fic so much :3 we are waiting to know what will happens to misaki :(
Fan chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Please update it's been long time ¥
mary chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore! I 3 it
animelover1922 chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
I love this story it's amazing I always wondered what would happen if misaki met misaki and hiiro
Thanks for writing this wonderful story it very talented writer! _
KitsuneDango chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
love this!
anaallen44 chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
noooooooo continue
Allypallycally1 chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Oh my god this is so freaking cute you can NOT stop please I'm begging you I love it so so much!
Michiru Kita chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
... Oi chibi... you know there stands: TO BE CONTINUED... dont you? *smiles kindly but a dark aura rises in the background* would you be so kind and tell me what happend in the last three years that you didnt write anything? *sighs*
okay well I hope that your not dead and that you will continue the story. But well its not like a can force you right? Do as you wish... *turns away*

Ah right *turns around again* Listen there: I expect from you a GOOD chapter after that long hiatus not some i-made-it-in-5-minutes-be-happy-that-you-have-SOME THING-you-lil-shits stuff -.- *turns away while pushing the follow button*
lalab452 chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
pls continue, i luv how hiroki is getting boiled up
Beautifulyaoilover93 chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Oh this is such a cute and different story! I cant wait for more!