Reviews for Feverish
Fi Suki Saki chapter 4 . 7/11
Man, i want this to continue...

I wonder the real reason Hiroki get upset.

if only they could just talk to clear negativity and all...

Nowaki act like good doctor and older brother figure to Misaki... that's nice.
InfinitePanicAttacks33 chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
This is a really interesting story! I also wonder what Misaki could have if its not a cold. I was wondering about that too since a normal cold doesn't give fevers this long. I feel kind of bad for him though haha. Not just because he's sick, but because he has a jealous Hiroki to deal with. I really hope you can update! It's been a long time. :/
fanatla chapter 4 . 2/3/2015
I have read some of your stories (Wonderful by the way, this one a good example) but seeing the publish-update date I started wondering if you lost your password account, or worst if you're sick, because you haven't written anything since a lot time ago.
I know this is a repetitive asking but: ¿Could you try to update at least this interesting story?. I want to know what happens between Kusama-san (My favorite character in this serie) and Misaki-kun.
If so, thank you very much.
Jay chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Where are u ?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
i lied the story
so far but, please finish it soon i would love to read the rest of it.
Jo chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Update :(
Jane chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Where are u ?! :( please update I really love this fic so much :3 we are waiting to know what will happens to misaki :(
Fan chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Please update it's been long time ¥
mary chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore! I 3 it
animelover1922 chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
I love this story it's amazing I always wondered what would happen if misaki met misaki and hiiro
Thanks for writing this wonderful story it very talented writer! _
KitsuneDango chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
love this!
anaallen44 chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
noooooooo continue
Allypallycally1 chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Oh my god this is so freaking cute you can NOT stop please I'm begging you I love it so so much!
Michiru Kita chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
... Oi chibi... you know there stands: TO BE CONTINUED... dont you? *smiles kindly but a dark aura rises in the background* would you be so kind and tell me what happend in the last three years that you didnt write anything? *sighs*
okay well I hope that your not dead and that you will continue the story. But well its not like a can force you right? Do as you wish... *turns away*

Ah right *turns around again* Listen there: I expect from you a GOOD chapter after that long hiatus not some i-made-it-in-5-minutes-be-happy-that-you-have-SOME THING-you-lil-shits stuff -.- *turns away while pushing the follow button*
lalab452 chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
pls continue, i luv how hiroki is getting boiled up