Reviews for Drakken's Memoir
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
This doesn't deserve to be m. This needs to be in the open public. Rate it t!
123blythe chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
this story has really spiked my interest! Hope you update!
blackheartef chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
i would love for you to add more to the story. i look at devianart at your drawings/storyes and think you have a great idea. so for all who like the story do more please.

your fellow read
Lon Wolfgood chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Where's the rest? This is really good. I love AUs. D/S stories have little to none of that. :/ A real shame.
Movingontosomethingnew chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Hi! I'm a lousy review-writer, but I just wanted to let you know I'm enjoying this story and look forward to more. I don't usually read crossovers when I'm not familiar with the other show, but that hasn't been a problem with this. I also like that you've written it from Drakken's POV...that's different, and you've done it nicely.
PoisonousAngel chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Very good. I hope you update soon.
kriitikko chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Wohoo! Hope is not lost! Love this chapter, really looking forward to see what will happen.
Madwren chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Great job keep up the good work :D
Nova Bucker chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
OMG UPDATE! For books sake! This rox! PLZ UPDATE ASAP! I love this pairing! PLZ UPDATE ASAP!
KathleenDee chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I think this is an amazing idea, you've got me hooked for sure. :)
DBZchick chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Sadly, I started this a week ago and hadn't the time to finish it. So I just reread it tonight and I must say, you always have a way of one uping yourself with each new story and each new chapter. Your writing style is spectacular and constantly improves (even when I don't think it can get any better). I can't wait to read more and find out what Shego says! _
GirlLoki chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Interesting... :)
PoisonousAngel chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Wow, very good. You're a good writer. And I've seen your drawings to this. I even have some of your stuff favorited.
kriitikko chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Very interesting begining. Certainly wouldn't mind to read more.