Reviews for Double Jeopardy
pricelessfren chapter 19 . 8/3
One of the best HBND fics I've read! And your writing is great!
Severedwasp chapter 19 . 7/27
It was worth the wait and "more" would certainly be welcome!
Jilsen chapter 15 . 7/17
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, too. Nice ending there. Glad Nancy told Fenton how she felt about Frank. You’ve done a remarkable job on all the characters, giving us small glimpses into each of them and their thoughts.
Jilsen chapter 14 . 7/17
I remember reading this years ago. I’m happy to see you finish it, not just for me, but for your own sense of accomplishment.

I’ve started rereading it and have gotten to the new chapters. Excellent writing and I enjoy all the characters. This was a good, exciting chapter.
Congrats on finishing the story! Looking forward to the next story in the series!
probably too late to review..but can u continue?..i'm enjoying reading this..
Moustachelover14 chapter 13 . 7/6/2016
Ok, I realize you haven't updated this story in, like, 6 years, but it is one of the best nd/hb stories I have ever read. You are a very talented author. Basically, what I am trying (and probably failing) to hint at is I think you should post more chapters! I want to know the ending! Sorry if this is coming off as pushy. I just wanted to let you know that I really like your stories. :)
EstellaB chapter 13 . 1/11/2016
I know it's been a long time since you updated and this story is probably abandoned, but I really wanted to let you know how much I liked it. I especially enjoyed the backstory you created for the Hardy/Drew households, with Laura and Cecily seemingly having been childhood friends. If you ever head back to FFnet, I'd love to read more-either of this, or of anything else set in this universe! Thanks for sharing the story insofar as you did :-)
Snowgirl01 chapter 13 . 4/27/2015
Please please please post more
doglover1289 chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
dude, one word of advice, YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO UPDATE! BIG TIME, you have not updated in almost 2 ENTIRE YEARS! GET THE HINT?!
PrincessCeliel chapter 13 . 10/25/2012
This is fantastic! Please update soon! I love this story so much! I really like it when Joe and Nancy tease each other. I think that those moments are always really funny, especially since I love "family" type moments. Those two are practically family, anyway. LOVE YOUR STORY! (I love Frank and Nancy's moments, too! They are perfect for each other.) Please update soon!
prayingformytodd chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
Are you ever going to finish this story?
unobtrusivescribe chapter 13 . 12/22/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter! The plot is very intriguing:)
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 13 . 9/13/2011
When's the next chapter due?
Hybrid Dragon-Wolf chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
Awesome dude! Pls continue!