Reviews for Light in the Darkness
sophie623 chapter 16 . 3/10/2011
good good good story. i love it.
LaraSGCLena chapter 16 . 10/14/2009
W-o-w! You had me hooked to every letter again until the very end. I couldn't put it away! You are an amazing writer. They really should have hired you to do the story instead of Capcom lol

And the end where you had Leon and Claire in there...aww.

*happy happy sigh* Hope to read more of your stories, keep up the awesome work as I go to my happy place now :)
Yellowbulma chapter 16 . 6/6/2009
Brilliant story and love the ending.
J.L. Zielesch chapter 16 . 5/24/2009
Now that's a good ending, with a cliffhanger for more.
Bishop.AG chapter 16 . 5/4/2009
oh, sorry I took so damn long to review.

Oh, a lemon for me? Thanks! :D

Overall, this was a good read. The changes were believable and unique. People say they wanted closer to the game, but if a fic was exactly the same, why bother?

The way the characters were portrayed definitely fit in with canon, and it was interesting how you made the characters have less of a reliance on technology, which is a bit of a resident evil trademark.

Wesker living is definitely plausible. In RE5, you'll notice that the RPG rounds actually land behind his head rather then directly striking him.
Stardust4 chapter 16 . 5/3/2009
Great story! yey Wesker is alive!
Hobohunter chapter 16 . 4/28/2009
That was such a cute ending! :3 Hopefully we'll be seeing some babies from both of the Redfield's! I loved the Cleon parts too.

Great story, I love how you didn't kill of f Wesker either. I don't think he's really dead...
osnapitzbex chapter 16 . 4/28/2009
Hmn... TOTALY AWESOME! this chapter was the greatest out of them all and every other out there, you HAVE to do a sequel!
Bishop.AG chapter 15 . 4/26/2009
Limiting hardware does make it more of a battle, and changes a bit from the standard Resident Evil pattern of:

Magnum - Rocket - Win

At the same time though, dealing the "finishing" move with a knife retained the distinct resi feeling.
Hobohunter chapter 15 . 4/26/2009
I have this weird phobia of eyeballs, and stabbings, punctures, etc. of them just make me sick XD So I just scanned over the stabbing, not really taking it in. lol

This was an interesting chapter, I like how you used the T-virus in Jill's blood to resurrect her. ) Smart thinkin'

Great chapter, please update soon!
VictoryIsGreen chapter 14 . 4/25/2009
...EVIL. That was such an evil ending! I hope she's ok...I mean jesus, poor man been through ALL that and for nothing...damn that's suicide central! Lol. Update soon!
Bishop.AG chapter 14 . 4/22/2009
GAH the anxiety _

Great as always, you got me on the edge of my seat now D:
Hobohunter chapter 14 . 4/22/2009
CLIFFHANGER? NO! NOO! T-T I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
osnapitzbex chapter 13 . 4/17/2009
THAT... NO NOT JILL such an evil cliffhanger
Hobohunter chapter 13 . 4/17/2009
Aw, why does it have to be a short chapter? And a cliffhanger at that? No!

Great chapter, please update soon! :)