Reviews for Vengeance, Amour et Trahison
Bamacrush chapter 15 . 1/26/2010
Hot ending to a great story!

Well done.
daantjex chapter 15 . 1/26/2010
I can't wait to see the fic between you and elflordmistress. I hope Vamp fic comes. I really can't wait ... x
madame.alexandra chapter 15 . 1/25/2010
M. Thanks for ending such a good story with such...nice smut:) Very enjoyable! Awesome job!
MissJayne chapter 15 . 1/25/2010
Loved it! Perfect ending.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 15 . 1/25/2010
just tell m what name it'll be under - or the title - and i'll jump on the bandwagon. both of you are brilliant alone; together's going to be a hell of a ride and i wouldn't miss it. :)
MatteaAM chapter 15 . 1/25/2010
Ah. That was truly beautiful!

Loved it.

And I'm glad you mentioned Tony and Ziva and their relationship with Gibbs.

Now, off you go and finish Secind Chances so I can sleep peacefully!

xD
aserene chapter 15 . 1/25/2010
Excellent ending!
MatteaAM chapter 14 . 1/24/2010
Hey, so I finally got around to read this.

And now I'm hooked, so you better finish it ASAP!

Loved it through and through.

xD
Scentofbitteralmonds chapter 14 . 1/18/2010
A collaboration with Elflordmistress? I seriously can't wait BUT is the world prepared for the two of you together!:D

I loved the chapter!
MissJayne chapter 14 . 1/18/2010
Loved it! Such a sweet chapter ending.
Bamacrush chapter 14 . 1/18/2010
I have finally caught up with this story.

Rather than review each chapter, I'll just say . . .

This is excellent.

I wish it had worked out this way on the show.

Really enjoyed your writing and the way you worked canon in and then seamlessly went in another direction.

Great job.
madame.alexandra chapter 14 . 1/17/2010
THAT was an amazing chapter. I am not joking. *REALLY* good job. I almost cried.
aserene chapter 14 . 1/17/2010
Excellent work! Looking forward to yours and Elflordsmistress' vampire story! Can't wait for it! Suppose I should post my vampire story before then.
skiergal chapter 13 . 10/4/2009
I'm hoping this gets updated soon! :)

This is EXACTLY what I would have liked to see in Judgement , TPTB were stupid, and decided to kill Jenny. Fail.
jstapny chapter 13 . 9/21/2009
Well I took the weekend to get caught up with this story. I definately prefer your outcome of Judgment Day to the original. I absolutely HATE the Jenny had to die...so unnecessary.

However, I can see Jenny wanting to go out in a blaze of glory if she must go so I am still very torn. She would want to correct her wrongs and protect the ones she loves at any cost. But, now she lives but still has guilt and regrets and a debilitating illness to deal with. And not to mention recovering from her physical and emotional wounds. How does she find the resolve and peace? With Jethro's love? That seems too simple for our favorite flawed heroes. And Jethro...geez where do I start with him. Talk about complicated.

And the poor kids...so much healing to do here, glad I don't have to write it...just read and digest details.

BTW, if you want Vance's plane to go down, I'm all for that too, lol. I really can't find anything redeeming about his character. How the exec's think he is better for the show then Jenny, I will never know. Love the actor, hate the character.

Thanks again for another great story and please keep the frequent updates coming.