Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
DrNomal chapter 37 . 3/12
Will we ever see tropic of Gemini?
Lillywhite1 chapter 37 . 3/8
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
BurtonM1927 chapter 37 . 2/16
Now I understand "Sex & Rock & Roll". Great depth of characters, rich in poetry and prose.
One of my top 5 favorites.
I understand lack of communication but this is just ridiculous. No two people are this stupid.
Liomsa chapter 1 . 12/22/2019
Yes. Many times.
amsrule chapter 37 . 12/8/2019
Good storythanks for writing!
HollywoodTwore chapter 37 . 12/6/2019
Thank you for sharing this! I really enjoyed reading it. I've seen the story over the years but never felt inclined to try it, and I'm glad I did. The poetry was fab! You deserve all the praise you've received and more.

That said, the back and forth of Edward and Bella constantly miscommunicating and not getting together did seem dragged out. Like, how many more times can they misinterpret things?!
jenejes chapter 1 . 11/12/2019
I've started my annual re-read. I flove this story and tell anyone interested in fanfic to start with this one.
Serena62 chapter 37 . 10/6/2019
Wow what an amazing story and your poetry is sublime as well. What a pleasure to read!
Kath Potter Cullen-H.T chapter 37 . 8/28/2019
Master piece. Such a ride! It's awesome
petegrace564-sjae chapter 36 . 8/23/2019
It’s crazy all the things you can still find after reading this three times! Not only are you showing your skills with story telling, but you show your poetry talents and your musical knowledge is also grand! These characters all have their own personalities and you express them all so well. Just wow. So good.
AdrienDiamond chapter 8 . 8/22/2019
It’s a little unsettling how much they drink o.o
petegrace564-sjae chapter 16 . 8/20/2019
Look at them communicating (kinda). So proud! Current favorite love song is Vor í Vaglaskógi by Kaleo
petegrace564-sjae chapter 11 . 8/20/2019
My favorite t-shirt is 100% Bella at the competition! “I’d rather be masturbating”
petegrace564-sjae chapter 6 . 8/20/2019