Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
let'sgetthoughtful chapter 37 . 13h
Your prose is breathless and beautiful. You write youthful exuberance and vibrating need so well. Thank you for writing this many years ago-it still shines.
Tishrcool chapter 37 . 10/7
Omg! This has to be my favorite fanfic! I loved it! Considering when it was posted I wonder if you even will get this review but please know that I am a reading specialist in my mid-forties so I have read a number of stories in my life. This isn't something I could stock in my classroom but it's certainly something I would suggest to a friend. I won't pretend that my students aren't having sex but most are still more innocent than they let on & I could get into alot of trouble, either way I loved it!
Lcoutu chapter 11 . 9/22
Favorite TShirt- I have never faked a sarcasm
EmeraldEnigma chapter 37 . 9/18
Yes, please
EmeraldEnigma chapter 29 . 9/17
Modern Kymopoleia
Scaled leggings, little black dress
Fishnet highlight, authentic shark tooth
Strung round my neck
Slashed chain belt
EmeraldEnigma chapter 27 . 9/17
Dusk, the world alight with hues of blue
EmeraldEnigma chapter 24 . 9/17
Philiphobia
Athazygoraphobia
Spheksophobia
Agoraphobia
Autophobia
topaz addiction chapter 37 . 9/17
If anyone reading this would like to have a playlist for the story, I've made one on Spotify. It's a bit over 70 songs. It includes everything they play that's named and anything they listen to, and anything anyone else's plays that's named, with Fuck Me Pumps thrown in because it fits the vibe. It's just called Tropic of Virgo (by Jayme Anne). The songs are in order except Nothin' which come up the second time around instead of the first because I liked that flow better. I hope you can find it and enjoy it!
EmeraldEnigma chapter 21 . 9/17
Depends on the day, the mood, type of venting required. Fast paced, hard vocals. Slow, sweet, sensual. Long and high, straining
EmeraldEnigma chapter 20 . 9/17
Teeth, Cage the Elephant. Twisted and sensual, slow beat, spoken word
EmeraldEnigma chapter 18 . 9/17
Psycho, Muse. Dark, harsh, melodious cacophony.
EmeraldEnigma chapter 17 . 9/16
Half-Baked, Ben and Jerry’s. Rich, semi-liquid luxury. A rare commodity in Poland.
EmeraldEnigma chapter 14 . 9/16
A Mariners Revenge Song. Sad/mad lyrics at odds with the music.
EmeraldEnigma chapter 11 . 9/16
Pop band pun, more of their own genre, really. Black, size medium, clingy and loose in the respective right places.
topaz addiction chapter 37 . 8/31
Holy fuck. That was an intense ride beginning to end. Thank you so much for writing this absolute masterpiece!
20,456 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »