Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
I have no idea why this story is so damn popular. It's like an even more emo version of Dawson's Creek or some other witty high school show, it's stupid. Edward, who wants Bella, will just give into Lauren like that? Oh, but it's fine because he's scared. And really? A high school aged child who fucks so much, all types of ladies, that he is a ok with period blood on any random girl, is appealing? Because he speaks so eloquently? Lol. He's so hot? I just cannot! I think it's good if a man, during a relationship, is ok with having sex during his girlfriend's period, or wife, but random whores? This story is trying way too hard to be deep and poetic and it's just embarrassing.
This is so great, I loved reading it.
Paulena82 chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
one of my favourite stories
Cullen Cousin chapter 37 . 11/4/2017
I have seen this story around for ages and I'm glad I finally got a chance to read it. A marvelous job you and your helpers did on it. I loved it!
SuferInSilence44 chapter 4 . 11/3/2017
god, every time i read this i want to favorite it again. i think this is my fifth time reading, number four was last night.
Chairman Meow chapter 16 . 10/20/2017
"She Is The Sunlight" by Trading Yesterday. It's not exactly mushy. The lyrics are kinda angsty but the music itself is sweet.
Chairman Meow chapter 15 . 10/20/2017
1 pen, 1 pair of earbuds, 1 guitar pick (printed with "Starry Night Over the Rhône"), 8 bobby pins, 4 hair ties (1 grey, 3 black), and 1 blue raspberry Jolly Rancher. I must say, this is a pretty tame list for me.
Jesstew chapter 37 . 9/26/2017
Such an amazing story!
Atwiggs chapter 36 . 9/24/2017
Oh my God! My heart is full... You are so f*cking Amazing!
Atwiggs chapter 35 . 9/24/2017
I freaking love this Fic!
Atwiggs chapter 33 . 9/24/2017
Bella was amazing and I was proud of Edward! Damn I love this Fic and this is my third time reading it!
Shefanirainbow chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
I like how you weave the poetry and lyrics throughout the story.
twirob chapter 37 . 9/20/2017
AWESOME! story ;) thanks for sharing it with us ;D
Atwiggs chapter 30 . 9/17/2017
Finally! They know!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/14/2017
That my eyes in the sunlight, looks like edward's eyes
20,367 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »