Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
Dice.in.a.Can chapter 9 . 5/17
God this is addictive, you are making me want to go out and flirt.
Dice.in.a.Can chapter 6 . 5/17
Your prose is poetry
I'm falling in love with the way you write
OK loving this just as I thought I would, now I'm realising I commented before (as now!) logged out, I'll log in later. Last time I read this I was a teenager and now I'm looking at all these children drinking alcohol on a school night like, bad for your brain! God I'm old
Hey, just wanted to let you know I tracked this down again to reread after years and I'm super excited to do it. Its been 10 years but gotta love the classics . I remember loving your turns of phrase for the poetry, and Alice and Jasper's relationship was so beautifully done. Can't wait to fall in love with this all over again!
let'sgetthoughtful chapter 36 . 5/11
I love the magnetism of this whole story, but your sex scenes are absolutely electric. The cadence is perfectthe sentence structures expand as the feelings cascade into each other. It's a lesson in diction and syntax.
twificfan chapter 37 . 3/3
YAY!
bluerose818 chapter 37 . 3/2
Such an amazing story. you are a fantastic writer and I can't wait to read more of your work
twificfan chapter 3 . 2/28
The cashier in a restaurant said that I had beautiful eyes, before I could respond my husband interjected and said no, she's just having a good hair day!
Ashlie Christine chapter 37 . 2/27
In love with this! Would love to read a sequel! Amazing job!

Much love!
Ashlie Christine
hpcanonshipper chapter 37 . 2/24
tropic of scorpio
hpcanonshipper chapter 35 . 2/24
i hate slushies
hpcanonshipper chapter 25 . 2/24
kill jessica, fuck lauren and marry angela
moonlightshiver chapter 37 . 12/16/2021
Your writing…it’s so mesmerising, so complex, yet it seems like it’s the simplest of languages when you get it. It’s so abstract yet clear. The story was the same, twisting and spinning yet moving forward with every letter, sometimes backward just to move forward again. It was sensual, it was raw, emotional, and I’ve never read a story like this before.

It was a whole-ass journey, one that I’d gladly do again, just to read those beautiful words again.
It’s been 8 years now, but it’s now a special place in my library where time cannot touch it.
lynettecullen chapter 12 . 12/15/2021
Damn it. This meant SO Much while I was in high school.
20,599 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »