Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
Guest chapter 33 . 1/11/2016
my mommys livingroom. tehehe!
twilightlullaby chapter 3 . 1/7/2016
The most fabulous thing that I have been told about my eyes has been that I have 'Cullen' eyes- They are gold :) and in the sun are like liquid honey. I used to hate them, before that compliement.
cavegirl88 chapter 23 . 1/6/2016
wonder if and when theyre going to figure out the online thing. i really believe its not very healthy for them. edward thinks she has someone else. they dont communicate very well. mind you im a very straightforward person so i think this why im strugglimg with it lol. i love your story though.
cavegirl88 chapter 21 . 1/5/2016
ummm confused
QueenGB chapter 27 . 1/4/2016
Idiots!' Use your words poet and song writer. Damn I'm frustrated! Jeebus. ;-D
Guest chapter 37 . 1/4/2016
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg I have no words omg omg oh my oh my I want a band like that now days maybe I should start one I play the guitar and piano and I love music more the life it self and I am still in high school who cares I am in love with this story I don't think I could say it enough you know I wrote two song inspired but this amazing was two song I have a twin two and love all the songs I have listen to while reading this my god I didn't even k Jw I am starting to think I have been missing out on music this good till now I am so over to moon I am re reading this over and over this was way to short you know as the saying goes all good thing must come to and end and that a great story is alway to short but God god I am I in love like publish this with different character names change something so I can buy it and tell all my friends but for now I like keeping this one to myself I have more knowledge then I did before I started reading this and the song lyrics just kinda poured out of me I love this
cavegirl88 chapter 9 . 1/3/2016
hoo haa. v jay jay
cavegirl88 chapter 7 . 1/3/2016
scotch and dry for me please :p
cavegirl88 chapter 6 . 1/3/2016
im loving the story. and the plot. im a little unsure why edward calls alice 'twin' it sounds odd. only minor though
Guest chapter 18 . 1/3/2016
What is this? She can take on men in fights but gets bullied in school? It makes no sense. I am not sure where your story is heading but it's confusing and unrealistic.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/1/2016
It's the morning here were I live so I guess we will see
undecided-but I read too much chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Can I just say. I havent even started this fanfiction yet but I read the disclaimer on the first page and am already in love.
GinnyLumos1197 chapter 37 . 12/13/2015
I usually never review stories. I'm not good at book reviews and not professional enough to judge grammar and punctuation. My picks usually have good writing style (which you do), simple and touching maybe (undeniable in your story) and no blatant grammar mistakes. You have the ability to convey emotions through strings of words that would otherwise lay flat. I loved it. I love how the soulful voice and tenor of the songs you included pop off the chapters. Please never stop writing!
noflowers chapter 36 . 12/4/2015
Oh my. I'm bawling. This was such a FUN story. Thank you! xo
noflowers chapter 27 . 12/3/2015
I love pot-head Esme.
Philosophical, hipster, Jasper is gold and I want to chill with him.

But this E/B... this chapter? I needed to hit something when he told her he was bringing Tanya to Halloween WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION. w.t.F?
so much wrongness.