Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
ily chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
love it ;)
cheshyrekaat chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
Camel Walk by Southern Culture On The Skids. This story is great, I feel like a damn hormonal teenager...
notecrafter chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Your writing style is so magical! I wouldn't be able to do half this stuff! Don't ever stop writing!
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Recommended this story in the Fic Dive over at ADF!
becauseimbatman7 chapter 37 . 6/16/2014
I haven't gotten around to reading this story that I've heard so much about until today, but I have to tell you, I loved every minute of it. I would read Tropic of Gemini too, but it seems you have pulled it. That's okay, I still adore your beautiful words. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful piece of work.
ann chapter 19 . 6/12/2014
I read this story 4-5 years ago and I'm re-reading now and I find my feelings for it slightly altered. I still find it somewhat interesting and I can connect to all the music love in the story, but now I find the majority of Edward's character to be tiresome. I was a little irritated but mostly ok with him before. I use to think Bella was a little too good for him. Now I find her *extremely* too good for him. Too selfless and compassionate when compared to his constant whining and pining. While the bullying she faces aren't *directly* his fault, they are, as Alice said, consequences of his actions. And, as stated, his response mostly consists of crying like a little bitch and thinking of the "betrayals" he's facing while Bella fights to fix her problems and ultimately his as well. A bit of a cliche: the woman making up for the shortcomings of the man.

A lot of his problems (where Bella is concerned) seem to be trivial dilemmas, too. The girl he loves is texting another guy? Nah, it just turns out to be him. He's so heartbroken because she might show up to his band's performance with a date? Nah, it's just her dad. Girl might not want him because he might have slept with Lauren? Nah, it was just a misunderstanding. That's not to say that Bella's assumptions about their relationship aren't a bit overly dramatic either, but they're not unfounded considering the significant amount of evidence of his wishy washy decisions with women.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/10/2014
Hot!hot!hot!
tiffanie.k.wilson chapter 38 . 5/29/2014
I absolutely loved this story
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
Euphemisms, in of themselves, indicate a weak mind. If one cannot express their true nature, they would do well to remain silent.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
Interesting. The question suggests you have a M-F, 9-5 type of job, allowing for a weekend meal to be held at a more leisurely pace. Saturday does not seem to indicate a randomness on your part, also suggesting Sundays, like the rest of the week, are rushed as well. Religious services?

Breakfast is a waste of time, regardless of the day. If required, a banana. If pushed, a piece of toast. Neither is momentous. Does that help you write?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2014

Your question would suggest that is all you were looking for. Was it? The question itself is inaccurate. Everybody dreams. Not all remember. Even fewer dream in color. Most lie or presume incorrectly. Much like the content of the dream itself being endowed with details so that the teller may explain. Let us hope I am correct on all accounts.

I dream in selective coloration, only one object being hued outside of black or white. Usually red or orange. I dream of people from my past, no longer alive, who speak but I cannot hear the words though I can feel the emotions of despair and sadness. Eventually we turn to watch the object of color; a plane, an animal, the sky, the horizon, our past life.

The color explodes and I am left in a black room with the person, their anger most powerful and palatable. Room is a debatable term, there is nothing but blackness surrounding. Their features form the planes of grey and white to indicate that this is not nothingness. It is not necessarily a somewhere either.

The colors and the locations vastly vary every night. Outside events and physiological features bear no effects. The person in the dream rarely differs. He is a vampire but he is no Edward.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
Assuming the Cullens have an internationally stocked bar and are not limited by the American prohibitions, the drink of request would be lion's milk. In the event our 17 and 18 year-old Cullens are not as worldly diversified as they pretend to be, a simple rum and coke. The darker the better.

However, if one were to assume Bella wishes to either test Edward's bartending skills and/or allow him the opportunity to show off, a multitude of mixers could be requested: Motor oil, Liquid cocaine, Blood sucker, Vampire's weakness, Razor blade, Devil's skin, Sex with an alligator, and last but certainly not least a Suck Bang & Blow. Who knows, they might enjoy the double entendres w
Guest chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Minus cream. Minus sugar. Minus coffee beans.

Coffee is the beverage of choice for troglodytes.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
Keys and/or key fobs would be the obvious answer here, both belonging on a keychain, however I presume you are referring to what may decorate the collection of keys? In such case the answer would be a foot.

Shall I leave it there, allowing you to presume it is rabbit's?

It does not belong to a hare. The calcified extremity was a trophy from an exhumation.
Eva chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
I always wonder about the writers who wish to know about their readers, asking questions partially irrelevant to the story at hand as it were. Can you not glean such data from the reviews themselves, the way in which one person responds? Are they leaders or followers; do their answers flow in abundance; can you not see those that reverberate an octave below or above the predetermine harmony?

Does it matter any way you ask or are answered?

The most fabulous thing said about my eyes has only been vocalized once. "You don't have to say a word; I can read it in your eyes and that look will haunt me forever."
20,120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »