Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
vkrol chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
Whoa! Just...whoa. I don't have any more words. Haha. I'm loving your story, though. You're an incredible story teller. :)

On my favorite t-shirt: (in teeny-tiny print) "You're a nosey little fucker, aren't you?"
vkrol chapter 10 . 4/8/2009
Oh Bella, you saucy minx you.

By the way? "Devil Went Down to Georgia" -Charlie Daniels Band. I don't know why.
vkrol chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
Ooh... Now we're getting somewhere! :)

Winkie makes me giggle... Always has. Not sure why, really.
vkrol chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
Oh my... Belgian Waffles, fresh strawberries, and fresh whipped cream with steaming hot french pressed coffee. Never have I found the mechanics of singing so... unh.
vkrol chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
Oh, hell yes. I dream. I dream in color. Tonight, probably about YOUR story. I'm addicted!
vkrol chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Wow... I had to fan myself after Rose and Bella did their thing! My drink- good whiskey. Jack'll do in a pinch, but I prefer something a bit higher end.
vkrol chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
I could SEE Alice and the seagulls in my head. Your imagery is wonderful! My coffee? I *heart* mochachinos.
vkrol chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
You've got my heart all a flutter! On my keychain? A laser etched angel. It was a gift.
vkrol chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
I'm loving this so much! Most fabulous thing said about my eyes? The shock in my husband's voice the day he realized that I have chameleon eyes. They change color between blue, green, and grey. He was astonished to realize it, and has called me "Lizzie" (lizard) ever since. ;)
Kayanne chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
My favorite t-shirt: speed racer - I bought it 18 years ago!

I love this story...great job!
malia81167 chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
I really like this story!
mayzieprides chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
It is purple with turquoise writing outlined in black that says "MAUI and Sons" on the front and the back has a turquoise graffiti shark with very white teeth.

I caught up on this story over today and yesterday and have wanted to answer your questions all along, so I'm glad I get to join in the fun! haha

This story is fantastic. I started reading it looking for something light to read before bed and it ended up grabbing a hold on me. It has become one of my favorite fics.

You are amazing with imagery and your poetry/lyric is lovely.

So they finally gave in to eachother, but we still have to expose Ordinary_Girl and Debussy_88. And did I notice a bit of foreshadowing in the form of James at the bonfire?

Can't wait for an update!
annie chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Your writing is absolutely poetic, yet fun. The story is sweet and riveting and I just simply cannot wait to read more. I am currently reading about 10 FFs and this has risen to the top of my list- even over Wide Awake.
paulinatheweena chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
Hopeless.Romantic.Inc chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
Anothe rhit, pleae keep writting and add more kissing. I love the kissing. LOL

My favorite top would have to be the black and pink lacey top I got for my birthday. Its so pretty, I love it!
20,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,279 1,286 1,287 1,288 1289 1,290 1,291 1,292 1,299 .. Last Next »