Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
marigold123 chapter 11 . 4/11/2009
Another intense chapter, she sang, they kissed...he loves.

My T: Peace in Gaelic, Celtic, Welsh and Breton.
n0 l0nger in use chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
“Look. Life is a whole lot easier around here if you just give her what she wants.” Angela’s face twisted for a moment. “She can get really mean.” Her eyes slid to Ben Cheney, and away."

“So. What is the deal with you and Ben?”

She sighed, and nudged her glasses up on her nose, and said, “Lauren Mallory.”

“Ew. Did they go out or something?”

“No, Ben likes me. We hung out a lot this summer.”

“What happened?”

“She told her mother he had scabies, and her mother told my mother at church,” she said.

“What?”

“He doesn’t. I mean, if he had them, I would too, right? But I can’t exactly tell that to Reverend Dad, you know? So I’m not allowed to see him anymore, and we can’t even sneak around at school, because she’s always right there to keep tabs on me.” Her voice was even, but she blinked back tears. “The sick part is that she doesn’t even want him.”

“Why would she do that?”

“She said that her mother misunderstood her; that she was talking about a different Ben, but it was too late. My parents went through the roof, and I’m in lockdown.”

“That’s just wrong.”

“Yeah, so watch your back, okay?”

I would say so. Lauren is going to and capable of causing a lot of problem.
neopets39 chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
Ar i want to know what Edward wrote! cant wait for the next chapter! Keep up th egood work!

i like how you have managed to keep the caracters basicly the same as the books, but still have them human and dealing with 'normal' stuff (well normal compared to a vampire :) )

neo_pets39
marigold123 chapter 10 . 4/11/2009
I read and devour these chapters...filling me up, but craving more.

Bella just "stinged" Edward! Ha!

Whip it, Whip it Good!
marigold123 chapter 9 . 4/11/2009
Burning and burning...smoke and fire...damn it's hot here!
marigold123 chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
"I sat down on the floor before I spilled my coffee, or passed out from lack of oxygen, or took my clothes off, because I just wanted to be naked so that I could absorb that sound through every inch of my skin." Oh I understand that, to be enveloped by the notes...

"When he sang the next line, his voice slid through the bones in my skull, driving out all thought except that this was Edward, and he was giving this to me, body and soul, and I wanted to cry with the intensity of it." Talke about orgasmic!

So much more...loved it!

How are they going to get her to overcome her stage fright?
StefaniJo chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
WOW, I LOVE YOUR STORY. THIS TWIST ON IT IS JUST WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS. I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN YOU DESCRIBED JASPER IN ONE PIECE RED UNDERWEAR WITH THE FLAP ON THE BACK, THAT WAS TOO FUNNY!
marigold123 chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
So tortured.

"One slender hand crept out to rest against my chest, and the delicate weight of it was the only thing that kept my heart inside my chest."

So beautiful.
marigold123 chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
Canadian Mist on the rocks!

Love Led Zepplin, loved Rose and Bella singing it!

Rock on!
marigold123 chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
“Jesus, Edward! Do you fuck like you drive?”

“Hard and smooth, but too fast to enjoy the ride,” OMG I LMAO on that one!

Love this Bella with spirit, she's still has the naivity, but she loves to play the game.

Another wonderful chapter!
marigold123 chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
Another great chapter...Blending TW with your world

...making it yours.
marigold123 chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
That they were the color of the deep green ocean...sigh!

"That raspy sweet syrup was the counterpart to mine, soft where I was hard, octaves starting where mine ended."

"Baritone like velvet blankets and silk sheets, bronze sex hair and soft flannel, and everything I wanted to touch, to rub the more delicate portions of my skin over, that’s what he sounded like."

Words to sound.
marigold123 chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
Amazing, the connection Edward feels to Bella. Your words draw and expand these characters. Well written!
marigold123 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Lots of great imagery in this first chapter. Love the push and pull of Edward and Bella. Will read on.
mcra7x13 chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
wow, just wow. i just read this entire fic and i am now hooked. just amazing writing and the story has all the good twilight bits but really great original stuff. and now i am way too impatient to read more after getting 12 chapters in one sitting. amazing!

and to the song question.. i guess i'd say, "bittersweet symphony" by the verve. but its partly my fault for it being played to death.
20,295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,279 1,286 1,287 1,288 1289 1,290 1,291 1,292 1,299 .. Last Next »