Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
EC111 chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
Nothing is on my keychain...

But Gawd... They are both so horny! They need to meet and get in on already!

Good chap)
Legna989 chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
Some of the more descriptive phrases I really enjoyed in this chapter: “a sunshine sylph” “eight pound fingernails” “lined up behind her like marching penguins” “a tangle of denim and chiffon”

The hot-and-cold thing with Edward and Bella always works for me. And yours has an interesting added element, with their anonymous online exchanges.

Carlisle and Esme are very cool parents.

I love that Alice tries to talk Edward through his feelings for Bella, but that she also stands up for herself and her friendship with Bella when Edward stubbornly refuses to acknowledge how he feels.

It was great to see Bella having a fun time shopping with Alice and the boys. It’s a relief that Bella wasn’t whiny and resistant for a change. And I love that she bought a dress she thinks she’ll never wear just because she caught Edward checking out her legs.

A part of me is so ready for them to figure out their little Internet connection, but I like the anonymous intimacy of it too much to really want to see it end.

Thank you for writing.
EC111 chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
I really liked the what color are my eyes part?

It shows that he is paying attention to her.. and he really likes her! YIPPE!
peanutpooh chapter 11 . 4/5/2009
Just wanted to say how much I love this story. This chapter was all kinds of great. Them playing darts was just so hot. Is that wrong? She sang in front of people and Edward was there to see it and help her. I hope that Twin isn't to mad at him and I hope that he doesn't mess it up. Can't wait to see how and who finds out first that they are talking to each other. Not to soon though.

I love your questions at the end though I have never answered. There is nothing on my favorite T-shirt it is just a plain shirt but it is all holey and my husband hates it. He tells me all the time to throw it away and that he will buy me a new shirt but I can't bring myself to do it.

Love the story thank you for writing something that I enjoy so much!
KayRad816 chapter 11 . 4/5/2009
Another amazing chapter. You really leave me speechless every time. I loved the whole darts thing, and Bella singing at the bonfire thing. Oh, and her outfit was great. "Property of Forks Police Dept." That's priceless, especially paired with a short skirt and knee socks. That outfit has "TEASE" written all over it. lol. Loved it though.

My favorite shirt is a band tee. It's for Chiodos. It's weird to describe so I'll leave it at that. I love it. new . merchnow products/90408

Look it up maybe?

Thanks for writing.
oopsiedaise chapter 11 . 4/5/2009
Gah. I can't tell how much I love this story. Hard. Its so beautifully written and...I'm speechless. There are no words. :)

oh.. And your questions at the end make me giggle.
MilitzaG chapter 11 . 4/5/2009
My fav tshirt is one of two this white plain tee that is just so comfy I could sleep in it or this ratty old tarheels shirt I have

I love that Bella albeit drunk told Edward the truth I absolutely loved the darts game I know nothing about darts this made me wanna learn

Twin is going to be mad isnt she?
lanemyer chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
What's on your favorite t-shirt?

Um... Is all my band t-shirts an answer?
Maxennce chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Is that what americans call milk based espresso coffee? a Misto? Fav hot beverage would have to be a double ristretto piccolo, most probably because I work behind the handles of one of the best cafe's in Australia. Great chapter though, but the coffee jargon that comes out of these fics in relation especially to starbucks really really confuses me
kiltmama chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
OMG - dart pron! squee. My fav t says "Pog Mo Thoin" which is Gaelic for kiss my arse.
silentscreamer454 chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
a picture of a fire hydrant and it says "i put out"
Legna989 chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
Only Emmett would describe Bella’s T-shirt that way. That’s hysterical.

And Edward second-guessing his metaphors for the color of Bella’s eyes: “…realizing too late that I sounded like a gay Starbucks barista…” It’s even funnier because it was completely swoon-worthy and he’s still making fun of himself for it.

Nice way to incorporate the van incident. I quite enjoyed the Cullens taking charge of the scene, from Edward looking after Bella to Alice calling her dad and Charlie, to Emmett dispersing the crowd.

Bella’s musings on what Debussy_88 might look like are pretty funny. If she only knew.

“I was going to have a long night; I could tell by the wind in the air, by the stress in my muscles, and the hot static on my skin.” What a great way of putting that.

Ah, I kind of thought it might have been Edward in the background of Bella’s call with Alice. He wanted her as lover or as bandmate, settling on bandmate because the need was greater. Pity he doesn’t see her stage fright as an opportunity to explore his other option. Maybe he will. And I have a feeling the Cullens will be trying to help Bella overcome that stage fright as much as possible.

This just gets better with each chapter. Thank you for writing.
geekgirlhope chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
These last two chapters were phenomenal. They just were.
tlp chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
That dart game was one of the hottest non-sex scenes I think I've ever read.

And *squee!* They finally kissed! And he admits (albeit to himself) that he's in love with her :D

And! And! She sang! In public! Of course, the three shots of moonshine helped that along, but still..

My favorite tee shirt says "Rehab Is For Quitters" lol
Legna989 chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
I loved Bella’s little break down and the subsequent pep talk she gave herself. “…feeling like I was back in seventh grade, when everything had to match and was picked out the day before, and possibly discussed on a four way conference call.” Hahahaha. Ah, those were the days.

Bella is calling Alice to ask about fashion. What an interesting role reversal.

Edward being torn between his desire for Bella as a love interest and as a new singer for the band is definitely interesting. And I love that he had no clue Alice was on the phone with her when he walked through. I laughed at Edward whispering “Hi” to his computer screen.

“…Jasper from the doorway, arms juggling his bass, a bottle of bourbon and a stack of shot glasses, and a pair of maracas.” That is quite the image.

I loved the paragraph with Bella rushing to get ready for school. You’ve created that sense of urgency for the reader with the way you wrote it. Bella referring to Emmett and Rosalie as “the beautiful giants” made me laugh.

“Chorus was a sheep pen with a bad piano…” Very nice line.

“Baritone like velvet blankets and silk sheets, bronze sex hair and soft flannel, and everything I wanted to touch, to rub the more delicate portions of my skin over, that’s what he sounded like.” How wonderfully descriptive.

And leave it to Edward Cullen to give such descriptive and seductive answers to the question on her shirt.

I am loving this story. Thank you for writing.
20,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,279 1,286 1,287 1,288 1289 1,290 1,291 1,292 1,299 .. Last Next »