Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
storm2424 chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
My Heroine by Silverstein and that's only cause its such a great song(:

And also, this story is completely and utterly fantasic
january giselle chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
Okay, you've got to be one of my top ten favorite writers of the world, right up there with Jane Austen and Lemony Snicket.

This chapter? And the second chapter? Hell, the first chapter? Works of art that I will look back on and either bust my ass sobbing because of my sheer jealousy or start laughing hysterically like some kind of hyena that's high on the beauty of poetry and creative yet appropriate similes.

Thank you very much for posting this. It is close to my heart and I love it.
nonlinear girl chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
God, I don't think I can even BEGIN to tell you how much I love this story. I love that you've taken the same little twists in Twilight (the dirty looks in Biology, the wreck, the fainting. etc...) and you've put them in with these human kids, and you've shown that the story of Bella and Edward is great even without the supernatural. It's quite utterly fantastic and I cannot wait for more if.
cod46 chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
I started reading this by a random choice and I am so happy now.

I still have not read this chapter, just your A/N made me smiled with sweet emotion and so your profile note.

You have a unique way to say things, it is very appealing, drawing the reader to go on with the chapters.

I like very much the approach you give the story so far, establishing a fake paralell with Twilight.

I listened to Peggy Lee when reading the second chapter and was so sultry and catching.

Do you have a playlist?

PS: I hope I dont have too many typos, I am writing to you from Buenos Aires, Argentina. The language here is Spanish...

Thank you for taking your time to write for us fans of fiction.
ihatemikebetts chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
I have a special place in my heart for this story.

It's fantastic and mature with still the right amount of edge so I don't feel like I'm reading Bronte.

Which I also love, by the way, but that's besides the point.

And a favorite song I play to death?

"Graduate" Third-Eye Blind.

Gotta love the nineties.
Gabi chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
This is seriously becoming one of the coolest fanfiction i have ever read. you are smart and witty, and i just love your writing style. keep up the great work :)
Leigh Caulder chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
“Jesus, Edward! Do you fuck like you drive?” I was dizzy and angry and too exhausted to maintain my composure.

“I don’t know,” he drawled, his eyes intense on mine, “How do I drive?”

“Hard and smooth, but too fast to enjoy the ride,” I spat out.

CLASSIC!
HoldMeRansom chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
I wish you could've seen my face when I realized there wasn't another chapter posted after this one. Shock, then heartbreak. The suspense is going to kill me. I love the story. I love you for writing it.
RitaRitaMargarita chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
This story gives me chills :)

I can't think of a song at the moment but I know there have been plenty.
lanemyer chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
Closer - Nine Inch Nails. But I tend to avoid music that will be played but conformists. Its like that Plain White T song. I had that played 147 times on my ipod, because my friend was obsessed with it and would play it every math class over and over, then it became a hit, mind you it was release 2 years earlier, and that annoyed the shit out of me. So prob that one now. Forget the NIN song, though I really like that. You read Closer to God? Tres good.
bellaedwardlover175 chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
Amazing story! I absolutely love it. As for song, I would have to say devil woman.
Bobbwa chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
God, I love this. I wish words were loved enough to be used as eloquently as you use them.

Can't wait to read more.
CeeDen chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
absolutely beautiful.

Thank you.
domisgone chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
Umm. Monkey Wrench by Foo Fighters... WAY overplayed... but I love it.

Gosh, You need to update soon. I just read this story straight, all 12 chapters... I need more! :0
BellaStjerne chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
I have no shame admitting that I am in love with this story. I love this Edward and this Bella, I love their dance of discovery, I love what they say to each other and what they don't say, I love their quirkiness and ordinariness, but most of all I love the poems. I am in awe of your craftsmanship and I am thankful that you share it with us so generously. Which writers touch your heart?
20,326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,280 1,287 1,288 1,289 1290 1,291 1,292 1,293 1,300 .. Last Next »