Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
paralogy chapter 13 . 4/14/2009

I have a feeling she just went in there and fell asleep next to him, and I am hoping it's true.

OH NO. I hate Lauren lmao

This was awesome, thank you so much! I look forward to your next update! :)
plateheadlover chapter 13 . 4/14/2009
My best hangover cure? I don't go to sleep. I dunno. It's always worked for me and I've never had a bad hangover. time I did but i was 17. "/

ANYWAY!... UPDATE SOON! Gah! if I were in the story, I'd walk up to Lauren's sleeping body and bash her on the head with a pillow. Mmhmm...
FarDareisMai2 chapter 13 . 4/14/2009
I have only one word: GAH!
Callie1515 chapter 13 . 4/14/2009
I love this story but I'm...confused.
jezzeria chapter 13 . 4/14/2009
A) I stopped in the middle of a chapter for my fic because yours was updated

B) Okay you said Bella walked in took off her ripped shirt than Edward was feeling her up under a shirt and than she had to put her shirt back on when she left...was she wearing two shirts?

C) Hangover cure? sex. haha. true story
twilight-fanficwriter chapter 13 . 4/14/2009
I DON'T HAVE A HANGOVER CURE (never been that drunk, because I'm too hyperconscious to let myself) BUT -

after the middle had me screaming in such a delicious way.

SeekingJamestown chapter 13 . 4/14/2009
What? Lauren Mallory, really? Edward is such an ass. I don't care if he was drunk.
ignorethiscompletely chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
there's a lot of crap in this fanfiction world, but you know it's worth sorting through when you find a story like this.
fifi-fictionalize chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
Oh, IaBB, I
LittleOleMe chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
Hot N Cold Katy Perry-first heard it ages ago and twas brilliant now its mundane and predictable. fabulous story by the way, you are a wonderful writer. what is Edward thinking? when will they discover each other?
marigold123 chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
Gah! talk about sexxy!

"I’d seen him, playing darts, his body tense and his eyes all hot and that half smile from hell." Smokin

"And then his mouth was finally on mine, whispering words against my lips that made no sense, but curled down my throat as I breathed them in." Breathless

“I’d guess a six foot two tall bird of prey with green eyes and a leather jacket?" Deadly combinations

Older songs: Yesterday-The Beatles, You've Lost that Lovin Feelin-The Righteous Bros, Come as You Are-Nirvana

Newer: Gravity-John Mayer. Viva la Vida-Coldplay, How to Save a Life-The Fray...tho I still listen to them.
ayartee chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
I'm interested to find out how they will discover they are online buddies. Great chapter
paralogy chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
OMG I am dying over here, girl! Did Edward just figure out that she is Ordinary_Girl! AH! I'd tell you to update soon, but that probably gets annoying.. so, update when you update, just don't leave us hanging TOO long.. ;)
paralogy chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
EP! I am all giddy like a little school girl over this! You're amazing and you've gained a life-long fan, girl.
paralogy chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
These first chapters have been utterly amazing. You've inspired me to start writing music again, this is all just so beautiful. Thank you! Onto the next.. :)
20,369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,280 1,287 1,288 1,289 1290 1,291 1,292 1,293 1,300 .. Last Next »