Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
Jagga-Love chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
Wow, love, you have me hooked.

I needed a good read, and i most definitely found one.

You've got talent, love and it shows in your writing and your concept which is absolutely effing fantastic.

I can guarantee that when i have more time, i shall be profile-stlaking you just 'cause of this masterpiece.

You've put a smile on my face with this story and i hope i have put one on your with this review. :)

My favorite t-shirt? i have to say...it's with lord Ganesha on it. LOL

or...my purple one.

I do wish i had a peace one though...which i don't :(

This story is amazing, by the way

Until the next chappy,

-Ashley
shalu chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
you keel me. i swear if you wrote your own version of the phone book or the physician's desk reference, i'd probably fucking read it.
insatiable06 chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
Damn so is that much liquor bad? It sounded like a night at my house when my neighbors lol...

dang and I'm pregnant again so I can't have any fun :(
KnittingVamp7 chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
I got rid of all of my cool t-shirts, though none of them were band shirts (never really got to go to concerts, unless you count the Chieftains or Trans-Siberian Orchestra. lol). I had snarky sayings, the best of which was 'Rock is dead, long live paper and scissors.' Another I liked (but never owned, sadly) was 'Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.'

Anywho... FANTASTIC CHAPTER, as always. :) I like Eva Cassidy too, though the only song I've heard from her is 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow.' And Bella singing on the beach was awesome, and hurrah for Charlie not being the Aneurysm Charlie of the books! Haha. Thanks for the update!
stilljustceci chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
Oh, this chapter was just delicious.

Loved:

“I feel dirty,” said Emmett.

“I need a cigarette,” said Jasper.

And he's thinking about Ordinary_Girl in the middle of the cricket-sex game! "Except that I was reluctant to message Ordinary_Girl. Something had changed, and our word exchange was more important than I wanted to admit, and I didn’t know how to keep it light." I've been wondering if he would develop feelings for the invisible internet girl... A love triangle where two of the vertices are the same person. LOVE! hee hee hee hee!

Thanks for not driving Jake quite all the way to Assholeville. Please don't. There's no need.

Thanks for Edward's refusal to be an asshole to anyone. Even when Lauren's being a bitch, he's nothing less than a perfect gentleman. Even in his thoughts. I LOVE THIS EDWARD.

Can't wait til the next update.
booknerd323 chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
I love this story. I check my email every day for an update. I have not been this obsessed with a story in a while.

I have a t-shirt with the Ghostbusters logo on the front and "Who ya gonna Call" on the back. Every time I wear it people sing the theme song to the movies when they see me.
tofulicious chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
Lauren, you hobag.

The dart foreplay was hot.

I loved that you picked an Elvis song that goes with the q'wolves style.

So we find out James is a member of Jacob's band. I wonder if he will be evil in this story or not. Will he/Jacob try to steal Bella away and recruit her into their band? Or just try to get into her pants? I'm probably way off.

Edward and his lemonade lid. He is such a 12 year old girl.

Poor Bella and her shameful, drunken confessions. At least they made E realize he loves her.

I liked her shirt. She's got a sense of humor, that one. My favorite shirt has a Hello Kitty wearing glasses on it and it says I heart Nerds. I also am a 12 year old girl, heh.
hamistasty chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
nothing. I wear my brother's old tank tops. All the time.

I really enjoy reading this story.

Especially the little poems. They're really creative.. did you write them yourself?
Lovin-the-Handsome-Hobo chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
Loving this story...

Your internet word play between the two of them is beautiful...

You know your shit...

THANKS!
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
Why did I not read this earlier? Because I'm an idiot. This story is just amazing, I absolutely love it. I was so nervous this chapter, I'm so happy it actually helped instead of made things worse. My favorite line was definitely when Bella asked Edward why he kisses all the other girls except her. I absolutely love when they speak on the computer. I usually skip poetry but I most definitely don't skip theirs. It's beautiful. I wonder how they'll figure that out...Maybe he'll sing one of his poems as a song?

I don't think I have a favorite t-shirt...Actually, it might be my Nightwish shirt at the moment. Some sort of waterfall..thing..with the logo.
feathersmmmm chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
unreal how hot this is getting. It is truly one of my favorite stories! The dart game? nice...

I must tell you that while I did not care for Edward kissing anyone other than our Bella, I love how he is so enamored of all women, and how he sees the good and the beauty in them, at least for a moment.

Great chapter love, excellent work

Alice

xoxo
vysed chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
This is getting good. I keep trying to guess how to figure out that they are each other online too... I'm not having any luck. HA HA.

My favorite t-shirt is my grey CBGB. I love it!
stargzerlily chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
obsessed with this story. favorite shirt: hoya lawyas (represent school pride)
dawntwilight000 chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
I can't believe she lost in darts. Edward kissing Emm would have been great! The beach- Can't believe studward was kissing another girl! He is such a tramp. He sure didn't like it when Bella saw him. I wonder how he would have felt if Bella was kissing somone! Excellent story! Excellent chapter!
luv2read134 chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
it says "being hot is not a crime, so i'm good" :)
20,145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,282 1,289 1,290 1,291 1292 1,293 1,294 1,295 1,302 .. Last Next »