Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
Alejandra111 chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
My fave T-shirt: "I'm here what are your other two wishes", and forms the words "I'm Hot" heehee

That was AWESOME! LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT! Please write more soon! D
mjsnotebook chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
m i love it..like hardcore
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
You leave me no dignity.

Beautiful. Just utterly beautiful, the whole thing. I read this and I have to take a breath, just because I'm overwhelmed.
psydoc chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
Favorite T-shirt: Obama/Biden 2008

Hey...I worked for him for 6 months, could it be anything else?

Very hot chapter!I am new to this story and so happy my friend (V) recommended it!
Betham chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
I read this chapter last night and decided to wait before reviewing to see if I could come up with the words that adequately describe how much I love this story. I failed. You rock!
Jammya chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
This is getting good! :]]
TwilightVicki chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
She sang, yay! They kissed, yay! He's in love with her, yay! Woo ho! And my fave t-shirt says "i heart my geek" for my lovely techie husband.
Green Gem chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
Could you PLEASE update this story daily for the next couple weeks? That should give me enough of a fix for a little while.

Obviously, I am purely LOVING this story. (By the way, your Edward is amazing. I love the mind, the mentality, etc., you have created for him. And he thinks Bella seems contradictory...)
Sdjk chapter 10 . 4/4/2009
Love this chapter! Their in-person and cyberspace relationships are wonderful. And now a game of darts with a consequence!
lucylu0508 chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
jesus, this fic owns my soul.

LOVED the singing with Jacob and FINALLY the kiss between her and Rockward.

My fav. t shirt has Bob Marley on it.
alwayswatchingtv chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
That dart game was great. I love that they are slowly becoming more forward with each other.

My favorite T-Shirt is my Blue Roxy one that Hubby bought me for Christmas.
cabr chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
What a great chapter! I really hope the finally give in. I am looking forward to their discovery of their TM ideantities. This is such a great story!
itidiot chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
My Fav T-shirt is a Pink Floyd one, embarrassingly enough my father has a matching one.

Finally they kiss! Only Bella would throw up after their first kiss. I love this Chapter, you made my Saturday morning perfect.
Lola Schatzi chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
My favorite t shirt is faded red and has betty boop on the front. I love it!

Loved this chapter. That darts game was hotter than hell! So sexy. And I love when Bella sings. I just love how Edward admires it.

And I love how Edward reverences women. He loves them all for what they have to offer, and that's amazing!

Once again, heartfail at the end. I could read your words forever!
Sunshine83 chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
Loved this chapter!
20,120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,282 1,289 1,290 1,291 1292 1,293 1,294 1,295 1,302 .. Last Next »