Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
marigold123 chapter 9 . 4/11/2009
Burning and burning...smoke and fire...damn it's hot here!
marigold123 chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
"I sat down on the floor before I spilled my coffee, or passed out from lack of oxygen, or took my clothes off, because I just wanted to be naked so that I could absorb that sound through every inch of my skin." Oh I understand that, to be enveloped by the notes...

"When he sang the next line, his voice slid through the bones in my skull, driving out all thought except that this was Edward, and he was giving this to me, body and soul, and I wanted to cry with the intensity of it." Talke about orgasmic!

So much more...loved it!

How are they going to get her to overcome her stage fright?
StefaniJo chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
WOW, I LOVE YOUR STORY. THIS TWIST ON IT IS JUST WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS. I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN YOU DESCRIBED JASPER IN ONE PIECE RED UNDERWEAR WITH THE FLAP ON THE BACK, THAT WAS TOO FUNNY!
marigold123 chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
So tortured.

"One slender hand crept out to rest against my chest, and the delicate weight of it was the only thing that kept my heart inside my chest."

So beautiful.
marigold123 chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
Canadian Mist on the rocks!

Love Led Zepplin, loved Rose and Bella singing it!

Rock on!
marigold123 chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
“Jesus, Edward! Do you fuck like you drive?”

“Hard and smooth, but too fast to enjoy the ride,” OMG I LMAO on that one!

Love this Bella with spirit, she's still has the naivity, but she loves to play the game.

Another wonderful chapter!
marigold123 chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
Another great chapter...Blending TW with your world

...making it yours.
marigold123 chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
That they were the color of the deep green ocean...sigh!

"That raspy sweet syrup was the counterpart to mine, soft where I was hard, octaves starting where mine ended."

"Baritone like velvet blankets and silk sheets, bronze sex hair and soft flannel, and everything I wanted to touch, to rub the more delicate portions of my skin over, that’s what he sounded like."

Words to sound.
marigold123 chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
Amazing, the connection Edward feels to Bella. Your words draw and expand these characters. Well written!
marigold123 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Lots of great imagery in this first chapter. Love the push and pull of Edward and Bella. Will read on.
mcra7x13 chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
wow, just wow. i just read this entire fic and i am now hooked. just amazing writing and the story has all the good twilight bits but really great original stuff. and now i am way too impatient to read more after getting 12 chapters in one sitting. amazing!

and to the song question.. i guess i'd say, "bittersweet symphony" by the verve. but its partly my fault for it being played to death.
a reader chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
AWESOME STORY!

LUV the tension!

"Animal I Have Become" - Three Days Grace
paulinatheweena chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
bird and the worm-the used
ApollaCammi chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
Cool, Gwen Stefani (to be fair, I hated this song to start with - she's hanging out with her ex and his new girlfriend, and doesn't care? Right. *scoff* Cause that happens in real life.)

Chasing Cars, Snow Patrol (Still love it. Small doses.)

Umbrella, Rihanna (I liked this song. It was catchy, and we would sing it to my friend Daniella when she had a bad day. Then I heard it 25 times in one day. Dead to me. *sigh*)

“Do you have any hidden talents you’re fuck-all good at?”/He smiled, and blatantly stared at my mouth. “Yes.”/“It’s slick, sexy, and the zipper is down.”/“Now who’s looking?”

FML, blue. You make me die and then bring me back to life. For all that this story is so sexual, it really isn't. I mean this in the nicest way possible, because it is such a sweet story that it pulls at me whenever I read it, and I have the uncomfortable feeling that when they finally figure it all out, my brain is going to overload on the fuck-all awesomeness of it all and just explode.

Every time I read this I go back and read all the chapters. Because it makes it even better. When I saw this was Bella's POV of the last one I was so disappointed, and then I realised that you were giving us everything that Edward couldn't possibly know. And then I realised that it is impossible to be upset when you have gifted us with an update. :) I can't beleive that Alice spilled the beans! Well, of course I can since it's Alice, but she was totally all off the cuff about it and it just made my life. I noticed that some people were specutlating on who will figure the D_88 and OG thing out first - my money is on Rosalie, because like the rest of your story you have created a fuckawesome Rose and she was the first one to figure out how to calm Bella down when playing, why not this too? Just my input. Thanks for being probably more obsessed by this story then the rest of us, and getting new chapters out so darn promptly. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment, whenever that is, because my summer starts in five days and then I can sit around and refresh my email on my lunch break until I get an alert from you.n lol. Thanks for the bright ray of UST sunshine. Although that's kind of a lie, since Bella totally got that resolved a few chapters ago. ;)
aliceinthemiddle chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
hahahahahaha. I like this story a lot. Fresh take, making them all musicians. Edward's not too much of an arrogant ass, which is a nice change of pace. Love the online back-and-forth thing they have going on; it reminds me of Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan in "You've Got Mail". I can't wait till they figure out what is really going on. That oughta be good. ;)

xoxoxo

aliceg
20,336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,282 1,289 1,290 1,291 1292 1,293 1,294 1,295 1,302 .. Last Next »