Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
vysed chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
I love this story more and more with each update!

*yeah, yeah lame comment... but it's almost 1 a.m. and I'm off to bed... So, deal with it. lol*

Thank you for updating! Can't wait to read what happens next!
femmephoenixfatale chapter 12 . 4/9/2009

of letters

by fingers

touched by deviant divinity
melizzymoo chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
seeing the update email for your story made me smile. ] you have such a way with words. i have to read your poems out loud. whether it be a whisper in public or louder in my room. i don't know why. they just seem meant to be spoken. i was confused at first when she went down to la push. i thought it took off after edward's chapter before. but i did love bella's pov.

as for the song? played to death by the radio? get buck in here by dj felli fel. just 'cause all my other songs don't really get played on the radio very often. played to death by myself? warrior poet by the classic crime.
rysma246 chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
IBB,that rocked. HM I think someone might be catching on to the OG. Guess we will just have to wait and see. You totes have my heart with your words.
Namariel chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
My favorite song played to death was Fiona Apple's Criminal. Beautiful, but overheard. Still, it's in my music player; I'm a loyal girl.
psydoc chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Such an interesting response when bella said she didn't like the song Ordinary Girls...hm

As usual liked the chapter, whatever will tomorrow bring!

iusedtoknit chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Oh oh oh! When did he figure out she's Ordinary Girl? What pieces has he put together. I can't wait for this.

The 80's called me. They want their music back. You are music education for me.

How did you end up with 79 crochet hooks? Did you not have to share Grandma's with your sister like I had to?
killerlashes chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Oh, my. I know most of the reviews you get will be "OMG BELLA EDWARD SQUEE!", so I will buck convention and address something else that is equally as compelling. You weave in canon elements (e.g.: the mountain-lion thing; Al's Elsa Klensch-esque love of style, NOT fashion) in ways that are novel, yet completely believable: the presence of La Push as the "stage"; the Quileutes as a fellow band (Quil on bamboo flute? Oh, LOLZ.); the reason whence the animosity between the Cullens and the rez leaders. But as a staunch Jakefan, what got me barooing was Bella protecting him from Lauren, and even more so, the way you addressed Jake's mother having died. The bit about "singing to the little boy who had borrowed my mother for a time because he had none of his own"? Yeah, I had to go get a Kleenex for that one. WRENCHING.

I might have to go with Rosie, on "Stairway" being overplayed. Then again, it IS all that play that's made it such a landmark example of songcraft...
ppinecone chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Another lovely chapter!

I was confused in the beginning because I did not realize the time frame had shifted back.

Did Edward just figure out that Bella is Ordinary_Girl? I'm thinking not quite yet...

The UST in the story is making me salivate...I look forward to every chapter so much!
alwayswatchingtv chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Great update!

Love Story

Shattered

Apologize
malimed chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
you say "dejavu" and i immediately feel the need to reread the whole story . . . and i got here and suddenly realized that Emmet yelling at everyone to move sounded exactly like Fezzik shouting "EVERYBODY MOVE!" when Inigo can't get through the crowd. it made me laugh.
tofulicious chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Have to agree with Rosalie- Stairway to Heaven.

The Lauren Mallory hate continues with her trying to cockblock Angela and Bella.

Loved Bella's POV. Got to see more interaction between them during the week leading up to the beach party. She really is innocent, especially compared to the Cullens. I almost forgot that Edward manwhore tendencies until the the mention of Jessica's fake tits and how that info was gleaned. 1st chapter flashback. Hasn't been that long, has it.

I was as shocked as Edward was at Bella's mention of Ordinary Girl. They're going to figure it out soon, yes? Bella's starting to sense it at the end of the chap.

I'm starting to get a Stevie Nicks rock and roll fairy godmother nymph vibe from Alice. Is this intentional?
AbsoluteAK chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Elton John Tiny Dancer
KCakaAlice chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Oh he is so close to figuring it out! So close! And go Alice! Make it happen! Which of my favorite songs have they not done that to? So many choices...I loved the original version of "Apologize" by OneRepublic. Then Timbaland got ahold of it and there was no escaping. I have to agree with "Hotel California" too.
My smile is my tears chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Anything worth listening to is killed. I like it and then it is played too much. I won't like it again for years.
20,287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,283 1,290 1,291 1,292 1293 1,294 1,295 1,296 1,303 .. Last Next »