Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
Ginabella59 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I think I'm gonna like it.
jvegas chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
The longer this story goes on, the more I love your characterizations. I LOVE this Bella. She wasn't all whiny and jealous about Lauren, but rather saw the situation for what it was. The mention of Ordinary Girl was priceless. Love when Edward is befuddled. B&E's sexual tension is so delicious that I am hoping that the sleep over is more about music. Gee, I have been saying that all along. I sound like a broken record myself. I'm afraid that I agree with Bella, that Roxanne has been permanently moved to my never-listen-to-it-again list. (Although, I did sing it on Wii Rock Band to help out the kids.) Thanks again for writing.
stilljustceci chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
Song: Don't Speak, by No Doubt (but I have to admit, I don't consider it played to death and I've always to buy into the artistic elitism of considering music crap just because it's mainstream, and good bands sell-outs just because they get discovered. I like what I like, whether it's acceptably private or on heavy rotation playlists. I guess it helps that I tend to listen to my favorites hundreds of times over, over and over, and am unbothered by repetition.)

DOES EDWARD KNOW IT'S HER NOW? I feel like I'm living for the moment they figure it out. (And the first kiss was nice, too.)

PS I forgot to answer your tshirt question! Better late than never? My favorite is my yarn store logo tee.
annie chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
Your writing is so poetic and beautiful. I love the characters you have created and cannot wait for another update.

Favorite songs played to death: I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
Jammya chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
I have no Idea what half the bands/singers you mentchen in this story! lol Does Edward know that she is Ordinary girl! Love it! :]]
Lola Schatzi chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
I love it when Edward gets Jealous... and I LOVE that Bella knows the effect she has on Edward. She knows what she does to him, she's confident of his feelings. She has every right to question why he wont kiss her. And OH what a kiss it was!

I love this chapter. I love that Alice works with Bella's style, and doesn't force her own upon her, you don't see that in stories!

I'm in love with this fic, truly I am!
mjinaspen chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
singing to the little boy who had borrowed my mother for a time because he had none of his own.

- That is such a sweet and pretty thought.

I love the feeling of warmth and intimacy that you've created between E & B. It's the same feeling between E & B as it is between D_88 and Ordinary Girl, too. And that's a cool consistency!

I don't really listen to the radio, so I'll take a little bit different tactic in answering this question. The #1 most played song in my iTunes is Aurora by Foo Fighters.
colacherry chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
you know i was confuzzled at first and i didn't realize this was bpov of the same chap because it felt different (well i mean of course it would in another pov...) i loved it all the same and i still love the way they talk to each other (i.e., 'you leave me no dignity' and 'why do you sing with everyone but me')

the ordinary girl thing. huh. does he know? i wonder if he's thinking it, but if she said she didn't like the song...

i don't listen to popular music (generally) so i have no idea if my favorites are overplayed. i guess that maroon 5 song 'this love' was overdone a bit...but i still like it.

and i don't think i reviewed last chapter but i have two favorite tees...one says 'go vegan or die' and the other says 'mix-tape is still king'...

i swear i'm not an ironic hipster.
nerac chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
Great chapter! I was a bit confused at first thinking "Wait, didn't this already happen?" then I had a forehead slap moment and realized it was Bella's POV, LOL.

Am I missing the significance of La Mer?

Oh and I'm not sure on my favorite songs but I'd have to agree that Hotel California is definitely one of them.
MilitzaG chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
Alot of my fav songs have been played to death

time of the season the zombies

Sober pink

Bohemian Rhapsody god i love that song but really every drunk frat kid just wants to belt out some queen

I love that Bella refused to introduce Jake to Lauren Lauren ew

Will they ever find out about the other as far as ordinary hirl goes I can't believe he lost his coll for a minute when she said ordinary girl sucks lol

Cant wait till your next update

MilitzaG
letempspasse chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
scarlet begonias by sublime

but it's ok because i'm the one who killed it. :)
MaleficentKnits chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
Fuck you like and animal, Personal jesus (thankfully I prefer the acoustic version), Roxanne, and Rehab... I hate when I discover a great song or musician/band, they make it big, and it's overkilled on the radio. I quit listening to radio finally. I am however glad that Tropic of Virgo is not flying under the radar and everyone is discovering how great it is!
The Impossiblity of Normal chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
Are Edward and Bella ever going to figure out that they are the ones emailing each other!

Great story, it's one of my favorites!
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
Everything good is played until its bad.

And I love this, overwhelmingly so.
kellybear3 chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
What is wrong with Edward now? I hope he doesn't close himself off again. Great update!
20,326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,283 1,290 1,291 1,292 1293 1,294 1,295 1,296 1,303 .. Last Next »