Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
barbarito chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
FABULOOUS! So awesome getting Bella's take on the events at la push and how she felt about the kiss! looking forward to more!
Sheeijan chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
For some reason I wasn't expecting to see this from Bella's perspective. I definitely likes if though, knowing what she was thinking while at the beach. Funny but sad that she doesn't remember what she said to Edward while drunk and at home. The suspense of how they fins out about each other being their online buddy is eating at me.

Thanks for the update!
cabr chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Wonderful story!I look forward to the next chapter, I have the feeling it will be fundamental!
edwards-debussy chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Bella's POV on the events leading up to and including their kiss-very nice. Loved seeing Edward and Lauren thru her eyes, and that while she saw him as miserable, I believe those shots of liquid courage had a little to do with her feelings toward Edward and seeing him with another girl.

Not sure what to make of the tail end of the chapter. What's up with Edward's silence? I think I'm missing or have forgotten something...

I loved this update. The whole time I read it I felt like I was being teased, but in a good way. The dance between these two is such a delight to read.
stargzerlily chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
american pie
Trouble08 chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Love it!

bookluver chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
I want more. When will they learn that they are one in the same. Fucking great story. Don't stop
bab1067 chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Fallin by Alica Keys. I love the way they play with each other. Always dancing around each other in circles. So what did Edward think when she mentioned ordinary girl and is he figuring it our yet. Bella thinks he kissed Lauren, did she attach herself like a leech or was it mutual? Update soon.
itidiot chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Is that a jealous Edward I see?

I like the added in parts about the questions that Edward asked her from the last chapter, and I like to see this Bella is aggressive enough to get Edward to answer his own questions. The line about "Ordinary Girl Sucks" is hysterical, and his reaction is comical. I can't wait until they both find out.
dawntwilight000 chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Poor Bella. Kissed and drunk and the same time. At least she remembered it. I so wonder if Edward knows? Crossing fingers that he does. Excellent chapter and story!
flecour chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Excellent Chapter! )
drkvctry chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
wonderrful chapter..but i was confused at first.. what day we were on.. i need sleep!
barbarito chapter 11 . 4/9/2009
Seriously lOVED it! Bella totally turning the tables on Edward with the darts! He finally kissed her! Cannot wait for more!
KnittingVamp7 chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Most of my favorite songs hardly get played at all, so I have the opposite problem. :) Maybe 'So What?' by Pink, but it's not really in my super top faves list.

Loved the chapter, I wonder what's in Edward's mind at the end... and boo on bitchy Lauren for trashing Angela and Ben. Petty bitch. :(

Thanks for the update!
Dawn ofthe Dead chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Hurt by NIN. The radio ruined it. Johnny Cash saved it.

Excellent fucking chapter, blue!
20,298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,285 1,292 1,293 1,294 1295 1,296 1,297 1,298 1,305 .. Last Next »