Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
KissMeJacob chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
Aw loved it!

I knew Edward was in love with her too D

My favorite is an old Alkaline Trio band tee. I've had it for about 8 years and it was a gift from a friend. He wore it before I did so its got lots of sentimental value :]

Please keep the great chapters coming!
TwirlGrrl chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
I don't think I stopped grinning throughout the entire chapter. Well, except for that gross Lauren part ;)

Oh and you faked us out! Not only are you good at the whole music-sex thing, but apparently you can also write darts-sex. Those are some skillz chica!

My favorite t-shirt? I actually have two. My Ravelry "Where Are Your Stitches At?" shirt, and a very VERY threadbare Grateful Dead tiedye dating back to the early 90s.
Amber Energi chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
Seriously, I LOVE this story. YOu are an AWESOME writer, your writing absolutely captivates me. I am officially a HUGE FAN.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/3/2009
es' "Shine" - excellent.
pippapear chapter 11 . 4/3/2009
Oh. My.

Incredible chapter. I adore it.

Words are failing me. You write magnificently.

Cheers.

Emmy.

X
iusedtoknit chapter 11 . 4/3/2009
'Disagree (1)' is on my favorite shirt. For this you get 'Love (eleventy hundred)'
KnitaSaur chapter 11 . 4/3/2009
I love your Bella. I really do, I think that she and I would get along great. She is simply adorable.

My favorite t-shirt is super-soft, fits like a dream and is black with "VOTE" written across the chest in green letters. Close second is my organic cotton Mutts shirt, but it's a tad too small for anything but nightwear.
TLammy chapter 11 . 4/3/2009
Favorite t-shirt hm, any one of my husband's. Great chapter, loved the interaction and the realization that he loves her ;) Can't wait for more.
fifi-fictionalize chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
YOU are a brickhouse.

Mighty mighty, indeed.

xoxo
AndActually chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
the gay starbucks barista line is fantastic! i was sick and groggy on nyquil when i read it, and i still laughed out loud
kablamo chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
this story is amazing! the characters are so funky and i love bella. you go girl! kick some edward butt in darts! (okay... so maybe i want them to kiss ;) ...)

cant wait to read more!
jezzeria chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
ah i love this, and i can't believe now i have to wait for an update *sigh* although it will be good for my school habits. lol :)
jezzeria chapter 9 . 4/3/2009
blossom, haha okay kidding and if you dont get it well...i'll blush and explain it later.
jezzeria chapter 8 . 4/3/2009
m mom makes pancakes on saturday mornings.
jezzeria chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
i dream about everything. Things I read, things I fear, things i desire...i am a dreamer in every definition of the word.
20,110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,285 1,292 1,293 1,294 1295 1,296 1,297 1,298 1,305 .. Last Next »