Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
JanesSmile chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
that was like a lil lemon slice, fully clothed and in a bar. Delish. I love your Bella and your Edward. Amazing. Eww Jacob and Lauren is disgustingly foul. Love Love Love

Hmm shirt... Im into my old New Kids shirt from the sixth grade, I dont dig them now at all but the memories of screaming at them like an idiot and fitting into a shirt from almost 20 years ago makes me want to scream again.
dihenydd chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
Thank you for yet another brilliant update, I found myself reading slower and slower, desperate for it not to end. The darts game was the most excruciatingly delicious foreplay.

I am interested to know how the OG D88 relationship is going to morph and whether they will be having conflicted loyalties. I loved the reusing of the Twilight words in this context (I don't usually it is so overdone).

Chief Swan, Chief Black - loved that too, I had never thought of that connection between them.

Seems like the cards are on the table now but I doubt if it is going to be plain sailing... Something always seems to come between them.

Will they get to sing together now?
halfadash chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
my favorite t-shirt has a hippo shrugging, and it says "honestly, i was never that hungry hungry." makes me laugh every time.

great chapter, i'm glad they're finally getting somewhere.
belovedbeauty chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
I want one like she has! ;D

I loved this. I love Edward's pov.

I really, really, do.

Uhm, favorite t-shirt? My Thor Shirt.

It's pretty rad.
kaypgirl chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
Girly squeal! He finally stopped with the denial, even if it was only to himself.
drkvctry chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
midtown

i live in midtown, the heart of sacramento, ca

and it is a hodie..i dont tend to wear tshirts

mjinaspen chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
I fucking love your Edward. And, I'm psyched to see what happens when they find out that they're each others online pals.

/imgs/coffingirl_
KissMeJacob chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
Aw loved it!

I knew Edward was in love with her too D

My favorite is an old Alkaline Trio band tee. I've had it for about 8 years and it was a gift from a friend. He wore it before I did so its got lots of sentimental value :]

Please keep the great chapters coming!
TwirlGrrl chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
I don't think I stopped grinning throughout the entire chapter. Well, except for that gross Lauren part ;)

Oh and you faked us out! Not only are you good at the whole music-sex thing, but apparently you can also write darts-sex. Those are some skillz chica!

My favorite t-shirt? I actually have two. My Ravelry "Where Are Your Stitches At?" shirt, and a very VERY threadbare Grateful Dead tiedye dating back to the early 90s.
Amber Energi chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
Seriously, I LOVE this story. YOu are an AWESOME writer, your writing absolutely captivates me. I am officially a HUGE FAN.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/3/2009
es' "Shine" - excellent.
pippapear chapter 11 . 4/3/2009
Oh. My.

Incredible chapter. I adore it.

Words are failing me. You write magnificently.

Cheers.

Emmy.

X
iusedtoknit chapter 11 . 4/3/2009
'Disagree (1)' is on my favorite shirt. For this you get 'Love (eleventy hundred)'
KnitaSaur chapter 11 . 4/3/2009
I love your Bella. I really do, I think that she and I would get along great. She is simply adorable.

My favorite t-shirt is super-soft, fits like a dream and is black with "VOTE" written across the chest in green letters. Close second is my organic cotton Mutts shirt, but it's a tad too small for anything but nightwear.
TLammy chapter 11 . 4/3/2009
Favorite t-shirt hm, any one of my husband's. Great chapter, loved the interaction and the realization that he loves her ;) Can't wait for more.
20,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,285 1,292 1,293 1,294 1295 1,296 1,297 1,298 1,305 .. Last Next »