Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
edwards-debussy chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Bella's POV on the events leading up to and including their kiss-very nice. Loved seeing Edward and Lauren thru her eyes, and that while she saw him as miserable, I believe those shots of liquid courage had a little to do with her feelings toward Edward and seeing him with another girl.

Not sure what to make of the tail end of the chapter. What's up with Edward's silence? I think I'm missing or have forgotten something...

I loved this update. The whole time I read it I felt like I was being teased, but in a good way. The dance between these two is such a delight to read.
stargzerlily chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
american pie
Trouble08 chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Love it!

Love.
bookluver chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
I want more. When will they learn that they are one in the same. Fucking great story. Don't stop
bab1067 chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Fallin by Alica Keys. I love the way they play with each other. Always dancing around each other in circles. So what did Edward think when she mentioned ordinary girl and is he figuring it our yet. Bella thinks he kissed Lauren, did she attach herself like a leech or was it mutual? Update soon.
itidiot chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Is that a jealous Edward I see?

I like the added in parts about the questions that Edward asked her from the last chapter, and I like to see this Bella is aggressive enough to get Edward to answer his own questions. The line about "Ordinary Girl Sucks" is hysterical, and his reaction is comical. I can't wait until they both find out.
dawntwilight000 chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Poor Bella. Kissed and drunk and the same time. At least she remembered it. I so wonder if Edward knows? Crossing fingers that he does. Excellent chapter and story!
flecour chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Excellent Chapter! )
drkvctry chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
wonderrful chapter..but i was confused at first.. what day we were on.. i need sleep!
barbarito chapter 11 . 4/9/2009
Seriously lOVED it! Bella totally turning the tables on Edward with the darts! He finally kissed her! Cannot wait for more!
KnittingVamp7 chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Most of my favorite songs hardly get played at all, so I have the opposite problem. :) Maybe 'So What?' by Pink, but it's not really in my super top faves list.

Loved the chapter, I wonder what's in Edward's mind at the end... and boo on bitchy Lauren for trashing Angela and Ben. Petty bitch. :(

Thanks for the update!
Dawn ofthe Dead chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Hurt by NIN. The radio ruined it. Johnny Cash saved it.

Excellent fucking chapter, blue!
Hannai chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Oh come on Eddie and Bells! Really its time to start putting a and b together!

As frustrated as it makes me, youre doing a great job of this- the suspense of when they are going to figure it out is building nicely.

Favorite song ruined by overplay? dont know. Did have an ex who ruined an album by constantly playing it for 3 months tho.
Twogoods chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Was I the only one confused by this chapter? I didn't know we were starting before the bonfire with the BPOV and I'm reading like "Didn't I read this chapter?" Duh. I'm an idiot. I think Edward is starting to suspect something with the emails.

Favorite song that's been played to death: Hey Jude. Still sing the hell out of it if it comes on, but yeah.
Uggy chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Hm, lovely, all of the pen pal foreplay. Still loving the sense of secrecy they have from one another and yet it so completely for one another.

Green eyed bird of prey...nice imagry there.

Thank you for the update.

Uggy
20,340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,288 1,295 1,296 1,297 1298 1,299 1,300 1,301 1,308 .. Last Next »