Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
jezzeria chapter 9 . 4/3/2009
blossom, haha okay kidding and if you dont get it well...i'll blush and explain it later.
jezzeria chapter 8 . 4/3/2009
m mom makes pancakes on saturday mornings.
jezzeria chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
i dream about everything. Things I read, things I fear, things i desire...i am a dreamer in every definition of the word.
jezzeria chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
no coffee please, caramel apple spice if you will!
jezzeria chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
keys are on my keychain! lol you ask strange questions, but i like it.

and your story is the best.
jezzeria chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
my heart would've fallen out of my chest.

hmm most fabulous thing anyone has said about my eyes? well my eyes are green on the outside with a small ring of brown around my pupils and when i cry my eyes turn BRIGHT green {its crazy}, and my boyfriend told me my eyes are better than emeralds when i cry. *sigh* men. lol
jezzeria chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
duh edward, never bet against alice! haha so i knew i shouldn't start reading this before class cause i would get hooked and now...i have to go to class and i'm hooked! lol. damn.
10thandrose chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Love it. Can't wait to read more.
RogueSyrene chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Great story I can wait for edwards take on the darts.
bab1067 chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
I love the intensity of the story. So where are they going from here and what will the stakes be? Can't wait to find out what everyone has to say at Bella's game. She definitly is full of suprises. When are the two of them going to realize they are toying with each other over the internet.
gilraenknits chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
Breathtaking! I am enthralled by the delicate touches and subtle nuances this story spins and catches me with. Wonderful story telling! :)
cabr chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
Wow! This story is epic. Loving it!
stilljustceci chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
This was probably my favorite chapter so far! I used to play cricket and 9-ball constantly when I was waiting tables at a bar to put myself through college. (Giving away my age here,) Garth Brooks' "No Fences" album was my favorite thing on the jukebox, especially "Two of a Kind." That was booty-swinging music.

I love the net conversation evolutiuon: the more intimate discussion, the joint freak-out over the privacy setting change, the dare! This is a brilliant plot device, woman, srsly. Cannot WAIT for the next update.
skg910 chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
Ata girl! Wonder if she'll get that kiss or if she'll have to sing? I love the growing internet relationship and how dependent they've become on each other through their messages. So confident online but when they come together (pun intended) their all gibberish and glaring and awkward. I hope Bella can get over her stage fright. Public speaking is one of my worst fears to although I've never passed out doing it. And what is Tanya's problem? What a way to describe the lady - limp and cold-fish. HAHAHA! Great freaking story!
Kayanne chapter 8 . 4/2/2009
I am really loving this story so far!
20,143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,288 1,295 1,296 1,297 1298 1,299 1,300 1,301 1,308 .. Last Next »