Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
KayRad816 chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
I love that song. Nobody rocks like the Led.

As for my drink, I'm not a big drinker, but if it tastes good I'll drink it. I'm not too picky.
EJ Santry chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
I have to start off by saying something that I think I have been remiss of saying until now. You are pure poetry. You are the love child of Emily Dickenson and Jack Kerouac. Your exchanges between Ordinary_Girl and Debussy_88 make me feel like a two year old smashing letters with the heel of my hand. There aren't words.

These two are so blind to what is in front of them. If they were in their right mind at all, they would see the mirrored situations of OG/D88 and themselves. Instead, they are too sexually frustrated and emotionally self-repressed in the flesh to see they are already living the fantasy.

Times are a changing soon, I feel.

Best jukebox song (from my days of shooting pool with my boys at Cornfed Redd's): Mr. Roboto by Styx. The owner eventually had to tell us we could only play it once a night. LOL!
KayRad816 chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
Wonderful chapter as always. The Edward/Bella interaction as they got to school was hilarious. I couldn't help but laugh.

As for the question, rhetorical or not, I'd like to answer. I'm more of a tea person myself, any kind really, sweetened or not, doesn't matter. But every once in a while, I enjoy a good white mocha.

Thanks again for writing.
rubyfruitbasket chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
I can honestly say that this is the only time I've ever gotten to the end of a chapter and groaned "NO!" when there wasn't a new chapter! This is awesome. Kuddos, bravo, lovely. Please keep this up, I'm addicted.
Soph8085 chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
My friend recommended this to me and I must say...I kind of love it. Bella and Edward make me want to say, wake up and smell the coffee! But alas, that's the idea isn't it? I mean, these two are fated to be together pretty much.
Ami the Elemental Sorceress chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
I love your story, not just the plot, but the moods, the emotions you evoke, and the way everything seems to slip in the mind like poetry.
Jammya chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
Wow that was good. I like it, the whole e-mail lover type thing they have going on while giving each other advice in getting themselves to date. This was a really great idea for a story! :]]
Ago8bFaa chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
This fic was so much fun to read! Your writing is much more sophisticated than most of what is found on , and it was very refreshing to read. I love the way that you use descriptive language to pull the reader into the story. The way that some of the lines read like poetry was wonderful, but you never went over the top with it. Very distinctive voice and lovely, well defined characters. Digging this story in a huge way!

Crossing my fingers for you... I would hate to see this amazing piece of writing abandoned.

And go write a novel, would you?
Jo Jo Ma chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
Loved the last part! Bella schools Edward in darts and then helps him pick up his jaw. These two are so sweet and I can't wait for them to both realize how perfect they are for each other.
KayRad816 chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
I really love your story here. I have to say, it's probably one of the best I've read in a while, and definitely one of my top favorites.

I really don't have much to say besides that. I want to get back to reading.

One more thing though. What's on my keychain? Other than my keys; my library card, a huge peace sign, a cassette tape charm, and a drum key. All arranged by size. I think you can tell a lot about a person with a good look at their keychain. What does mine say? I'm still waiting to find out.

P.S. Thanks for writing.
USrockerchick chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
WOOHOO! Another great addition! I can't wait for you to introduce Jacob into the story! I also love the casual touching when he tries to teach how to throw darts and when they held hands in the car. Absolutely Fabulous!
ApollaCammi chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
It seems Bella has some unplumbed depths, here. :D

I've played darts before - not very good at it, but it's fun.

Will Eddie dearest up the stakes? I wonder... Love that they are still this playful.

I actually love the kiss Ed got from Bella, it's totally perfect for them. It seems like they're finally realising how scary love is too, when they get cut off from each other.

Classics like Joan Jett's "I Love Rock 'N Roll" or Foreigner's "Cold as Ice" and "Hotblooded".
ReDish chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
sweet
backwheniwastwelve chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
Oh lordy lord.

The ending of the chapter made me smile real big.

_
plummpumpkin chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
I prefer my jukebox tunes to be trite with a dash of small town essence. I always like the Doobie Bros - Drift Away or Steve Miller Bands - The Joker. Don't judge me. :-) I'm also not as old as that implies, I just came from a stunted musical upbringing.

Loving the story. The iphone interaction is compelling and I'm still trying to get the first poem of Bella's outta my mind.
20,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,288 1,295 1,296 1,297 1298 1,299 1,300 1,301 1,308 .. Last Next »