Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
jezzeria chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
duh edward, never bet against alice! haha so i knew i shouldn't start reading this before class cause i would get hooked and now...i have to go to class and i'm hooked! lol. damn.
10thandrose chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Love it. Can't wait to read more.
RogueSyrene chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Great story I can wait for edwards take on the darts.
bab1067 chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
I love the intensity of the story. So where are they going from here and what will the stakes be? Can't wait to find out what everyone has to say at Bella's game. She definitly is full of suprises. When are the two of them going to realize they are toying with each other over the internet.
gilraenknits chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
Breathtaking! I am enthralled by the delicate touches and subtle nuances this story spins and catches me with. Wonderful story telling! :)
cabr chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
Wow! This story is epic. Loving it!
stilljustceci chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
This was probably my favorite chapter so far! I used to play cricket and 9-ball constantly when I was waiting tables at a bar to put myself through college. (Giving away my age here,) Garth Brooks' "No Fences" album was my favorite thing on the jukebox, especially "Two of a Kind." That was booty-swinging music.

I love the net conversation evolutiuon: the more intimate discussion, the joint freak-out over the privacy setting change, the dare! This is a brilliant plot device, woman, srsly. Cannot WAIT for the next update.
skg910 chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
Ata girl! Wonder if she'll get that kiss or if she'll have to sing? I love the growing internet relationship and how dependent they've become on each other through their messages. So confident online but when they come together (pun intended) their all gibberish and glaring and awkward. I hope Bella can get over her stage fright. Public speaking is one of my worst fears to although I've never passed out doing it. And what is Tanya's problem? What a way to describe the lady - limp and cold-fish. HAHAHA! Great freaking story!
Kayanne chapter 8 . 4/2/2009
I am really loving this story so far!
cabr chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Great description of brown eyes! He is definitely a player! :) I have big brown eyes... someone told me once that I had more eyes than a pineapple, hehehe. I don't know that that is fabulous , but it was different? :)
azotochtli chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
I am loving your story! Your writing is so beautiful and intense! and the way they communicate on their messages... wow... so en-sinc... And I loved the ending of this chapter! now she's really going to kiss him! YEY! Please update soon!
RandyCh chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
I LOVE IT! great story love the plot! can really imagine them all in a band! ;);) and the jukebox should go on repeat of Elvis mixed with jefferson airplane... oldy but goody... so I want to know if she gets the kiss! hurry up with the next chapter...;)
naelany chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
"I raised my arm, and in perfect form, threw a triple twenty to close them, an extra single for points, and a double bull just to show off. I turned to Edward, and stepped so close I could feel the heat of his body on mine. I reached a hand up, under his chin, and pushed his jaw closed, my fingers lingering on his rough unshaved skin.

“Care to up the stakes?” I asked."

Best Cliffhanger I've seen in a long time! *giggles*
KayRad816 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
Well Hot Damn! Bella's a hustler! Abso-fucking-lutely loved it.

When faced with a jukebox, I always pick Journey, AC/DC, or Prince at least once. Also, pretty much any classic rock tunes are unrivaled on the jukebox according to me. I like variety, any sub-genre of rock is appealing to me.
Reader.Megan chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
I love this. for some reason I always find myself loving the all-human-still-in-high-school Twilight fanfics the most. but this is def one of my favorites. Im excited for the next update. thank you.

megan
20,137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,288 1,295 1,296 1,297 1298 1,299 1,300 1,301 1,308 .. Last Next »