Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
Kayanne chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
My favorite t-shirt: speed racer - I bought it 18 years ago!

I love this story...great job!
malia81167 chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
I really like this story!
mayzieprides chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
It is purple with turquoise writing outlined in black that says "MAUI and Sons" on the front and the back has a turquoise graffiti shark with very white teeth.

I caught up on this story over today and yesterday and have wanted to answer your questions all along, so I'm glad I get to join in the fun! haha

This story is fantastic. I started reading it looking for something light to read before bed and it ended up grabbing a hold on me. It has become one of my favorite fics.

You are amazing with imagery and your poetry/lyric is lovely.

So they finally gave in to eachother, but we still have to expose Ordinary_Girl and Debussy_88. And did I notice a bit of foreshadowing in the form of James at the bonfire?

Can't wait for an update!
annie chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Your writing is absolutely poetic, yet fun. The story is sweet and riveting and I just simply cannot wait to read more. I am currently reading about 10 FFs and this has risen to the top of my list- even over Wide Awake.
paulinatheweena chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
amazing.
Hopeless.Romantic.Inc chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
Anothe rhit, pleae keep writting and add more kissing. I love the kissing. LOL

My favorite top would have to be the black and pink lacey top I got for my birthday. Its so pretty, I love it!
T1nkerbell9598 chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
I can't wait to read more. I really like this story it's so good. Thanks, Jennifer
kdpc chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
I don't think I have laughed that hard in a while. I kept wondering if I missed reading what her shirt said. Oh I need to get a shirt like that! Loved Edwards response. So smooth.

Once I was told that my eyes dance when I laugh.
kdpc chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
I just found this story. I can usually by the second chapter if I am going to like a story or not. I can tell I am going to love your story already.
hermionerox89 chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
Love the story.

Answer: my favorite song's title by my favorite band (I am Free- The Newsboys) signed by them
pd chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
This story is just so much WIN
simplynothingtosay chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
I know I'm late to the party but I wanted you to know that I read all 11 chapters today and I enjoy your writing very much. The girls on Robert Pattinson's IMDB board are pimping your story and I'm so glad. Thanks for sharing your gift.
Fiona chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
Favorite T-shirt...a grey Mickey Mouse shirt bought on a trip with the family to Disneyworld a few years back. It just fits and is the perfect reflection of my slightly juvenile personality. Who doesn't love Mickey?

But on to the review...I've read a fair sampling of fan fic and while most if pretty well written, this is just amazing. The conversations between Ordinary Girl and Debussy 88 are pure poetry. I haven't really read anything like it. It's just lyrical and sweet and sexy. I love it.

Keep it up.
bug2001 chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
No internet for 3 days no Tropic of Virgo update not a very happy me. But you more than made up for AT&T's fail by having them kiss in this chapter. ;)

"Jasper put his head down on the table and pounded it gently, Emmett fell off his chair ..." Why can't these people be real?

"I’d wanted to impress a girl, and she fucking owned me."

"Her tee-shirt read: Property of Forks Police Dept. Nobody went near her." I lovelovelove'd the image of Bella at the beach w her police t-shirt and thigh-high socks.

Lauren is such a .ch ... but everybody's gotta have a Lauren at some point in their life, right? Also, thanks for not letting Bella go shove her tongue down Jake's throat when she saw Lauren shove her's down Edward's ... your Bella is so much better than that and in my mind, Lauren witnessed B/E's makeout session firsthand while remembering him shoving her away.

"... something happened in my chest that hurt a little, and flew with her voice."

Chief Swan, Chief Black ... I don't know why this hit me so weird, but I never thought about the fact that Charlie/Billy are both chief's until you put their titles/names like that ... yeah, they're different kinds of chief's, but still ... random. Sorry. Also, I love how ... respectful? ... Edward is of Charlie when he see's him and how much Charlie seems to ... respect? ... him back. Yes, he's not going to completely trust him because he is a teenage guy, but he's not cocking his gun every time he's in range, either.

“That tickles,” she whispered, “You should do that again when I am sober.” Yes, please.

My favorite t-shirt has my high school mascot across the front, along with two holes in one armpit ... which I think is actually pretty good considering it's almost 10 yrs old.

And so ends the most random review I've ever left. I blame the allergy medicine.
Hobbert chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
OH WOW! This story just keeps gettin' better and better!

I love it! Want more!
20,295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,288 1,295 1,296 1,297 1298 1,299 1,300 1,301 1,308 .. Last Next »