Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
skg910 chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
Ata girl! Wonder if she'll get that kiss or if she'll have to sing? I love the growing internet relationship and how dependent they've become on each other through their messages. So confident online but when they come together (pun intended) their all gibberish and glaring and awkward. I hope Bella can get over her stage fright. Public speaking is one of my worst fears to although I've never passed out doing it. And what is Tanya's problem? What a way to describe the lady - limp and cold-fish. HAHAHA! Great freaking story!
Kayanne chapter 8 . 4/2/2009
I am really loving this story so far!
cabr chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Great description of brown eyes! He is definitely a player! :) I have big brown eyes... someone told me once that I had more eyes than a pineapple, hehehe. I don't know that that is fabulous , but it was different? :)
azotochtli chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
I am loving your story! Your writing is so beautiful and intense! and the way they communicate on their messages... wow... so en-sinc... And I loved the ending of this chapter! now she's really going to kiss him! YEY! Please update soon!
RandyCh chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
I LOVE IT! great story love the plot! can really imagine them all in a band! ;);) and the jukebox should go on repeat of Elvis mixed with jefferson airplane... oldy but goody... so I want to know if she gets the kiss! hurry up with the next chapter...;)
naelany chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
"I raised my arm, and in perfect form, threw a triple twenty to close them, an extra single for points, and a double bull just to show off. I turned to Edward, and stepped so close I could feel the heat of his body on mine. I reached a hand up, under his chin, and pushed his jaw closed, my fingers lingering on his rough unshaved skin.

“Care to up the stakes?” I asked."

Best Cliffhanger I've seen in a long time! *giggles*
KayRad816 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
Well Hot Damn! Bella's a hustler! Abso-fucking-lutely loved it.

When faced with a jukebox, I always pick Journey, AC/DC, or Prince at least once. Also, pretty much any classic rock tunes are unrivaled on the jukebox according to me. I like variety, any sub-genre of rock is appealing to me.
Reader.Megan chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
I love this. for some reason I always find myself loving the all-human-still-in-high-school Twilight fanfics the most. but this is def one of my favorites. Im excited for the next update. thank you.

megan
Amber Energi chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
Wow, this story was recommended to me and I just read all of the chapters so far in one sitting. It is great. Your writing is unbelievable. This story is full of angst but in a pleasant sort of way. I am completely enthralled. It is delicate and beautiful but not so fragile that it will break, if that makes any sense at all. Most of the times when authors try to infuse poetry into their story it really just does not work, it seems like they're trying to hard or something, but you have found the perfect balance.
azure0610 chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
LMAO so Bella's like a hustler. She KNEW how to play darts, LMAO. Nice!
KissMeJacob chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
Woah! Bella can play darts? did not see that one coming lol. Great chapter. Loved the kiss :] and Stevie Nicks rocks my juke.
azure0610 chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
Ah she had to pass the test of Ice Queen Guitar Barbie Bitch. Nice.
azure0610 chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
“Jesus, Edward! Do you fuck like you drive?” I was dizzy and angry and too exhausted to maintain my composure.

“I don’t know,” he drawled, his eyes intense on mine, “How do I drive?”

“Hard and smooth, but too fast to enjoy the ride,” I spat out.

His jaw dropped. Emmett fell over, laughing. I stomped off to first period.

ROTFLMAO hahahahahaha .GOD. That had me choking and I wasn't even eating or drinking ANYTHING!

Emmett is going to have WAY too much fun with Bella
KayRad816 chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
I love that song. Nobody rocks like the Led.

As for my drink, I'm not a big drinker, but if it tastes good I'll drink it. I'm not too picky.
EJ Santry chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
I have to start off by saying something that I think I have been remiss of saying until now. You are pure poetry. You are the love child of Emily Dickenson and Jack Kerouac. Your exchanges between Ordinary_Girl and Debussy_88 make me feel like a two year old smashing letters with the heel of my hand. There aren't words.

These two are so blind to what is in front of them. If they were in their right mind at all, they would see the mirrored situations of OG/D88 and themselves. Instead, they are too sexually frustrated and emotionally self-repressed in the flesh to see they are already living the fantasy.

Times are a changing soon, I feel.

Best jukebox song (from my days of shooting pool with my boys at Cornfed Redd's): Mr. Roboto by Styx. The owner eventually had to tell us we could only play it once a night. LOL!
20,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,288 1,295 1,296 1,297 1298 1,299 1,300 1,301 1,308 .. Last Next »