Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
KayRad816 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
Well Hot Damn! Bella's a hustler! Abso-fucking-lutely loved it.

When faced with a jukebox, I always pick Journey, AC/DC, or Prince at least once. Also, pretty much any classic rock tunes are unrivaled on the jukebox according to me. I like variety, any sub-genre of rock is appealing to me.
Reader.Megan chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
I love this. for some reason I always find myself loving the all-human-still-in-high-school Twilight fanfics the most. but this is def one of my favorites. Im excited for the next update. thank you.

megan
Amber Energi chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
Wow, this story was recommended to me and I just read all of the chapters so far in one sitting. It is great. Your writing is unbelievable. This story is full of angst but in a pleasant sort of way. I am completely enthralled. It is delicate and beautiful but not so fragile that it will break, if that makes any sense at all. Most of the times when authors try to infuse poetry into their story it really just does not work, it seems like they're trying to hard or something, but you have found the perfect balance.
azure0610 chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
LMAO so Bella's like a hustler. She KNEW how to play darts, LMAO. Nice!
KissMeJacob chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
Woah! Bella can play darts? did not see that one coming lol. Great chapter. Loved the kiss :] and Stevie Nicks rocks my juke.
azure0610 chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
Ah she had to pass the test of Ice Queen Guitar Barbie Bitch. Nice.
azure0610 chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
“Jesus, Edward! Do you fuck like you drive?” I was dizzy and angry and too exhausted to maintain my composure.

“I don’t know,” he drawled, his eyes intense on mine, “How do I drive?”

“Hard and smooth, but too fast to enjoy the ride,” I spat out.

His jaw dropped. Emmett fell over, laughing. I stomped off to first period.

ROTFLMAO hahahahahaha .GOD. That had me choking and I wasn't even eating or drinking ANYTHING!

Emmett is going to have WAY too much fun with Bella
KayRad816 chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
I love that song. Nobody rocks like the Led.

As for my drink, I'm not a big drinker, but if it tastes good I'll drink it. I'm not too picky.
EJ Santry chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
I have to start off by saying something that I think I have been remiss of saying until now. You are pure poetry. You are the love child of Emily Dickenson and Jack Kerouac. Your exchanges between Ordinary_Girl and Debussy_88 make me feel like a two year old smashing letters with the heel of my hand. There aren't words.

These two are so blind to what is in front of them. If they were in their right mind at all, they would see the mirrored situations of OG/D88 and themselves. Instead, they are too sexually frustrated and emotionally self-repressed in the flesh to see they are already living the fantasy.

Times are a changing soon, I feel.

Best jukebox song (from my days of shooting pool with my boys at Cornfed Redd's): Mr. Roboto by Styx. The owner eventually had to tell us we could only play it once a night. LOL!
KayRad816 chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
Wonderful chapter as always. The Edward/Bella interaction as they got to school was hilarious. I couldn't help but laugh.

As for the question, rhetorical or not, I'd like to answer. I'm more of a tea person myself, any kind really, sweetened or not, doesn't matter. But every once in a while, I enjoy a good white mocha.

Thanks again for writing.
rubyfruitbasket chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
I can honestly say that this is the only time I've ever gotten to the end of a chapter and groaned "NO!" when there wasn't a new chapter! This is awesome. Kuddos, bravo, lovely. Please keep this up, I'm addicted.
Soph8085 chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
My friend recommended this to me and I must say...I kind of love it. Bella and Edward make me want to say, wake up and smell the coffee! But alas, that's the idea isn't it? I mean, these two are fated to be together pretty much.
Ami the Elemental Sorceress chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
I love your story, not just the plot, but the moods, the emotions you evoke, and the way everything seems to slip in the mind like poetry.
Jammya chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
Wow that was good. I like it, the whole e-mail lover type thing they have going on while giving each other advice in getting themselves to date. This was a really great idea for a story! :]]
Ago8bFaa chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
This fic was so much fun to read! Your writing is much more sophisticated than most of what is found on , and it was very refreshing to read. I love the way that you use descriptive language to pull the reader into the story. The way that some of the lines read like poetry was wonderful, but you never went over the top with it. Very distinctive voice and lovely, well defined characters. Digging this story in a huge way!

Crossing my fingers for you... I would hate to see this amazing piece of writing abandoned.

And go write a novel, would you?
20,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,288 1,295 1,296 1,297 1298 1,299 1,300 1,301 1,308 .. Last Next »