Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
Songirl chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
Bravissima!

Thank you. Really. I would pay. I am sad that you can’t publish this. Your visuals are incredible. I can’t get Alice and her fairy rave wings and hand knit socks out of my head.

Your words are so beautiful. I love the poetry and your ability to crawl inside the music and breathe it, sing it. This is a gift… but you know.

These are the coolest Cullens ever and I can’t wait for more. Stephanie gave us the story and you are putting the art back into the writing.

Worship at the altar of words

Live the diphthongs and digraphs transmuted

Becoming sensation, memory, tears

Lounge in the sweet ruffled bed of terminology

Lexile lover stroke my paragraphs

Into the dreams my fingers transcribe

Songirl
melizzymoo chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
ah. i'm hooked. ordinary girl and debussy88's interactions so turn me on, it's ridiculous. i can't wait to find out what happens next.
indy001 chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
really like what you have got going with your story. Are you writing those poems yourself? Their awesome!
mjinaspen chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
Jameson and soda with a lime on the side.
mjinaspen chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
This is such a great story. I just started reading, but I love the rhythm and your description are lush and sensual.

"What's the most fabulous thing anyone has ever said about your eyes?"

- That I made a guy forget his name.
taradellv chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
I just found this story yesterday, and I loved it. Amazing. Must. Have. More.
Hopeless.Romantic.Inc chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Oh and to all your questions,

3. They're the colour sinlight refracting of the water, blue. and they're beautiful.

4. On my keychain I have a Hawaiian thing-a-ma-bob, a Billy Elliot the musical 'beinspired' silver thing, my flashdrive or USB, a light-up Thredbo thing, a light-up mooing moo coo, a rubber chicked that squishes out an egg, a bandaged bear and 4 keys. Did I get it all?

5. NOt at all. I can't stand coffee. Tea is way better. But Ht Chocolate, is even better than that.

6. He would make me a Eva. Full of random, crazy things with a whole lot of laughter on top. But than again, maybe just a coke or a lemon lime bitters. Easy as.

7. Of course. I dream the impossible, improbably, sometimes scary, but often strange, wierd and fantastical all at the same time.

8. I have lunch for breakfast. Which usually is toast, a banana if we have any, or more than likely juice or milk. But if I'm up to it, I'll cook Bacon and Egga on toast. M...yum!

Oh, well. Ciao and bye for now! I hope you like my answers and not think I'm some random crazy person, which I kind of am anyway. Bye and please keep writing.

;(xo!Eva!ox;)
Hopeless.Romantic.Inc chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
OMEAMC! I absolutely, positively LOVE this fanfic! Its amazing! I can't get enough, please write more I need to read more. PLEASE!

(;xo!Eva!ox;)
aschim chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
a 1943 silver dollar with 12 holes drilled into it, 10 old, 2 fresh, that I plan on giving to a girl this thursday.

random much.

i'm in a secret society.

more random much?

I thought this story was gonna be lame, cuz it's being pimped all over the td boards, and that's usually just a 50/50 for something good. BUT, this shit is awesome.

You are reminding me of the silliness and glory and pure light that the english language can evoke.

things seem brighter here now.
aschim chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
the girl with the far away eyes...

This story is rad, i love the poetics (I am so not and english major and I know basically nothing about music, and I am completely involved already.

And you asked a question in your AN at the end. A totally random question; no one I have read has done that. Win.

Of course we will respond to you; you've asked us to talk about ourselves!
iamgreyish chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
Nice.

I love how Edward told her the different shades of brown he saw in her eyes, it means that he did pay attention.

To answer you question, I had this friend whom I asked what does he see when he looked into my eyes, he didn't look but stared into me and said "Me." He's the only person who answered that way, some people over analyze that question yet the simplest answer touched me more. He is still my friend even if we tried once to go beyond that.
colacherry chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
ok i'm so hooked. the poetry written to each other, their feelings splayed out. oh-mazing.

and i'm pretty bland on breakfast. i usually have toast or cereal (no milk) every day.
colacherry chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
ok so i've seen the thread for this and i kept telling myself "i don't need a new story to read! i have a zillion on my to-read list and i still have to finish my stories!" but i ambled on over here anyhow and wow. love. this. story. so yes, i'm glad i decided to procrastinate on other valuable time-consuming things (like cleaning) and read this!
Sdjk chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
You write beautifully! Poetic! You really have a creative and gifted way of writing and telling this story bringing us readers into your world. The music and relationships and emotions weave together into a exquisite song.
KnittedSpecks chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
The first person I noticed was Jasper, wearing red one piece long underwear, complete with a button butt flap, and a leather cowboy hat, still managing to somehow look hot, hugging an upright bass like it was a woman. Alice was dancing around him in cut-off jean shorts, mismatched thigh-highs and little rave-girl fairy wings safety pinned to the back of her tee-shirt, playing a really good harmonica.

The mental imagery here was too damn awesome. I totally get a vision of yummy Jackson in the red undies and maybe worn out doc martins and a beat up hat. Yum Yum. And then lil Alice with the spiky hair and such. Too Wonderful!
19,952 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,292 1,299 1,300 1,301 1302 1,303 1,304 1,305 1,312 .. Last Next »