Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
Gallathea chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
A friend of mine recommended this fic to me, and you've got me totally sucked in. I love your writing style, the detail and depth with which you're telling this story, and the way you're developing Edward and Bella's relationship.
worldtraveler chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
giddiness from another email alert

almost too tired, too ordinary

almost let slip by

elation in revelation

clumsy words of gratitude
Betham chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
You made my heart stutter when the page was set to "Private". God, I love your writing. I wish I had the words to really convey my feelings!
USrockerchick chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
teehee! I love it! My fav anatomical euphemism is "whispering eye" I got it off of the movie Role Model. Seriously am in love with your story! But then again, I love any story having to do with musicians. and Edward... and his incredible-ness... is that a word? Well it is now! Lots of love to your writing and update as soon as possible! Wot!
Uggy chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Thank you for writing this. It was recommended on AngstGoddess003 Livejournal so I thought I'd take a peak. Loving your song choices with in the story. Ver yDiverse.

Excellent character building. Loving the storyline.

Uggy
Brooklynn10 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Bearded oyster.

makes me giggle like a schoolgirl.
stargutter chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Lovely story!
Sophie Girl chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
I just read all 9 chapters at work today! What abn excellant way to extend my weekend by another day! Love this story!
RAEcouter chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
I found this story tonight. I am generally a reader who enjoys reviewing as I catch up with a new body of work. This time I couldn't stop. No restraint left for pause, I was that caught up in your words, your phrasing. I don't know how to explain accurately how astounding I find this, all I know is I haven't read anything in this ficdom that breaths the way your unending reverie does. Truly like a trance, I found myself clicking from chapter to chapter. I wish I could explain, but until I can I should probably read again from beginning. You're addictive! Delightfully enraptured, RAE
Jo Jo Ma chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
The poem Edward wrote about his mother was beautiful.

"Puss" means "kiss" in Swedish and "kiss" is slang for "penis." Gives new meaning to the Red Hot Chili Peppers song. :-)
Jo Jo Ma chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
"Vivid red slapped across his cheekbones, while his pupils dilated to black."

Loved this description. For a minute, I thought this was a poem and then I realized it was internal monologue!
Gustariana chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
I had this amazing review written and I lost it. I suck at life today.

It basically said how much I was loving the story and that I was happy to be all caught up.

I usually don't read HS fics anymore, but I am glad I listened to the friend that told me I should try this one.

Can't wait to see the rest of the story unfold.

~gustariana
Elise Montgomery chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
I like saying "battalion" or "soldiers" for guys' privates. Get it? Privates? Battalion? *hits cymbal* :p

For females I just say "vagina". A lot of people don't really say it; it's not a pretty word. Va-Gi-Na! :D

Oh and I'm Tiggzie, the UU admin/creator. :) Most of my thoughts on the story are over there so I'll just sum it up by saying I love this story. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the whole band thing but it's been amazing so far. I'm so glad you joined UU, as well.
rms chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
You are driving me crazy. I need more!
rosebomb chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
I've already reviewed a few times previously under the same penname, but couldn't be bothered to sign in. I merely wanted to mention once more how fascinating and beautiful I find your prose and characterisation, so I thought I'd take this opportunity while signed in to favourite and review properly.
20,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,296 1,303 1,304 1,305 1306 1,307 1,308 1,309 1,316 .. Last Next »