Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
lucy the divaqueen chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
i once had a boyfriend who explained everything sexual with tennis euphamisms...like, "put one over the net" and so on. needless to say, he didn't last very long at all.

beautiful, beautiful chapter.
Mysterious Jae chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Haha, come on! 'Touch' her already Edward!
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 7 . 3/28/2009
Beautiful.

I hate being incoherent, but I am.
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 6 . 3/28/2009
I could... hear that, almost.

So lush, without unnecessary words. That's hard to do.
mjinaspen chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
"I felt as if I could be blindfolded in a crowd, and I still would be able to find her by touch."

- If I was blind I would see you. Beautiful.

Alice told me she had found it in Germany and paid almost as much as she had for her plane ticket. It smelled like him.

- I love the imagery this line invokes. I can see the jacket and I can see Alice buying the jacket.

Cunt.
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
I like my coffee light, and too sweet.

Nothing like this.
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Beautiful.

And so calm, almost dying. I loved that part, how still she was.
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
I lost my review for chapter two. But it was somewhere along the lines of I'm leaving my husband for you and I hope you like kids.

And the eye lines?

Gah.
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Okay, so, FatApolloLove was all "read this or I'll kill your mom"

So I did.

And I'm really glad I did, because this is golden.

... and I really like my mom.
RockaBelly chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
I like it when my husband calls it my kitty, nicer than saying pussy.

I like your story. I added it to my favorites.
Lilyblue chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
God I love this. The writing is just- seriously, poetic? lyrical? Perfect?

I'm enjoying the Cullens a lot. Their characterization is fun and you make them so interesting to read about. Also, I have this image of Edward bolting every lunch period and that makes me laugh.

The musical tie ins and lovely poetry just add even more depth to the story. Normally when songs or musical talent is tied into the fic- stories become overally corney and lost in a sea of stereotrypes about music and fame. Here I feel as if you have some knowledge about music and bands- not to mention, you make the fact that their in a band, rich and successful background information that doesn't overpower the characters and who they are. Seriously, I don't needs a list of how many prada and coach brands Rosalie and Alice have (I've actually read a fic like that).

Thank you for posting this, I'd love to read more!
MrsRobPattinson chapter 9 . 3/27/2009
Va-jay-jay! Not sure about hearing it in a song though...

Great story! Hot, musician Edward...sigh...
edwards-debussy chapter 9 . 3/27/2009
Ah! Such a tease! That ending was pure torture! Something has to give-either a relationship between them has to start, or they both need to find out who they are really conversing with online.

This story is so delicious and tension-filled and slow-burn and I LOVE it!
RysMa246 chapter 9 . 3/27/2009
Ibb you have rocked me with your amazing writing.

I loved the exchanges between Edward and Bella as well as Debussey an Ordinary Girl. I cant wait to see what happens with both connections. Thanks for the shout to the UU girls.
Sdjk chapter 9 . 3/27/2009
Your writing is exquisite and poetic and simply beautiful. I love reading every gifted chapter that you write. The story is really good and I love your characters...especially Edward and Bella!
20,111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,296 1,303 1,304 1,305 1306 1,307 1,308 1,309 1,316 .. Last Next »