Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
bab1067 chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
Finally the kiss, and she sang with the strength of Edward. I think they have found her strength... Update soon. Love it.
melizzymoo chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
here i am, practically dead in my chair 'cause it's 6 am. but i HAD to read the new chapter. and i'm glad i did. i fall more in love with this story as every chapter goes by, seriously. and dang. if those kids are downing 190 proof liquor...

my favorite t-shirt has adorable pictures of a lion, a witch and then a wardrobe. 'cause find it amusing.
oceancitygirl chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
so good. SOO good! thanks for updating so fast!
EricsGraciousPlenty chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
Tshirt:

"Property of Edward Cullen"

*swoon*
Bethelbelle chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
Oh my god, I want to cry. That was fantastic. Beautiful. So carefully put together. Poetry. I am in love with your story.
DarkHighNoon chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
I just found this story in a c2 for 'Player Edward' and I must say I love it so far. what's on my favorite t-shirt? Umm...I really don't own any t-shirts. Just more of blouses because the town I live in sadly is all upper scale crap. So my favorite shirt is black and white horizontal stripes and has three quarter sleeves. When I pair it with the right stuff it gives off a rock 'n roll vobe that I love!
rms chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
I love this story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
EC4me chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
Awesome chapter. The dart game was totally hot.
Notthisperson chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
what's on my favorite t-shirt? my boyfriend on a good day. lol sorry had to say it!

love this, dying for an update, but not literally i will wait :)
A green eyed girl chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
In my favorite t-shirt? right now?

thanks to my baby brother, ketchup.

...

First:

Poor Bella i wouldn't like to be in her shoes, he really don't leave her any dignity.

second:

only being that drunk i could have forgive him for give Lauren Mallory a chance and no her, i mean he is an idiot.

third:

I am so glad he finally realize that he is in love with Bella, i know is only been a few days, but man, how long does it take for some one to find a soul mate when they are right in front of you.

thanks for the update, i love the story please update soon.
Gallathea chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
You are an amazing writer-I'm thinking at this point you could post a chapter about Edward and Bella getting gas at a Chevron, and I'd be thinking it was combustibly hot.
yogacat chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
I love you...ok, your writing.

I can see it in my head, I can feel it, my breath is uneven with theirs, I can feel them.
JanesSmile chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
that was like a lil lemon slice, fully clothed and in a bar. Delish. I love your Bella and your Edward. Amazing. Eww Jacob and Lauren is disgustingly foul. Love Love Love

Hmm shirt... Im into my old New Kids shirt from the sixth grade, I dont dig them now at all but the memories of screaming at them like an idiot and fitting into a shirt from almost 20 years ago makes me want to scream again.
dihenydd chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
Thank you for yet another brilliant update, I found myself reading slower and slower, desperate for it not to end. The darts game was the most excruciatingly delicious foreplay.

I am interested to know how the OG D88 relationship is going to morph and whether they will be having conflicted loyalties. I loved the reusing of the Twilight words in this context (I don't usually it is so overdone).

Chief Swan, Chief Black - loved that too, I had never thought of that connection between them.

Seems like the cards are on the table now but I doubt if it is going to be plain sailing... Something always seems to come between them.

Will they get to sing together now?
halfadash chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
my favorite t-shirt has a hippo shrugging, and it says "honestly, i was never that hungry hungry." makes me laugh every time.

great chapter, i'm glad they're finally getting somewhere.
20,294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,296 1,303 1,304 1,305 1306 1,307 1,308 1,309 1,316 .. Last Next »