Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
ninapolitan chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
Saturday morning breakfast usually consists of Cheerios. Plain. surprisingly no sugar. and possibly the remnants of the leftover scotch from the night before.

I'm only partially kidding. My cheerios have sugar.
alwayswatchingtv chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
It's 7am and I am too tired to think of a song but I didn't want to wait till my brain is functioning and end up forgetting to review like last time.

The suspense is killing me! I can't wait till they find out who each other is an that they are the crushes! LOVE Bella schooling him at darts.
ninapolitan chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
Sometimes though my therapist prefers if I discuss it with her.

I enjoyed this chapter the first time around, in rereading it I liked it more. I like a confused, disjointed Edward who puts his usually over confident foot in his mouth
ninapolitan chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
I drink liquor. No mixes. Just booze. I have a liver that cries on the weekend either from overuse or from underuse. Scotch, neat, glass.
ninapolitan chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
I like my coffee to barely taste like coffee. I order the Triple X (xlarge/xcream/xsugar)every morning both because it's chock full of milk and sugar and because ordering something called the Triple X from a 65 year old retired grandmother makes me laugh before I have to teach 20, insolent 17 year olds about Moliere all day. Little things amuse me.
ninapolitan chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
My keychain has what's called a Mano Cornuto.

The mano cornuto is an Italian amulet of ancient origin. Mano means "hand" and corno means "horn." The charm represents a hand gesture in which the index and little fingers are extended while the middle and ring fingers are curled into the palm. The reference is to the horned head of an animal.
ninapolitan chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
Someone once told me that I had XFile eyes. I didn't know if I should be nervous or not about that. They're just green. Not like swamp thing green or chemical reaction green. Just green.
ninapolitan chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
I highly doubt that you'll be offended by the nonsensical early morning ramblings to get the count up. Am I correct? It's also unnecessary to respond to the drivel I'm leaving.
ninapolitan chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Because I harbour major suckage and read most updates from my Smutberry I decided to come back through here and just leave random thoughts to get your review count up.
Sheeijan chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
I squeed like an idiot at the end. Seriously, I loved it that Bella's going to hustle Edward at darts. How awesome is that. I thnk you either play darts yourself or you did a heck of a lot of research on it for the story, which makes me feel all sorts of special. *grin* Or not. Dunno. Anyway, will Edward kiss Emmett?

This was a great update, loved it. I love the fact that this story has Bella so talented. It's actually pretty darn rare to see in a fanfic, it's always Edward with the gifts it seems.

Thanks for the update!
Melba87 chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
i love this story.

i get all giddy inside when i receive the update alert.

i especially love b & e's blogging banter. so sweet and intimate.

love, love, love the idea of darts. and it took me by surprise there at the end when you revealed that bella knew how to throw! excellent.
itidiot chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
Wow great chapter! I love this story I must stop everything to read it when I get the story alert. I need to leave for work in 30 minutes and I am still sitting in my robe, your story is my addiction.
shalu chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
frick and frack, i'm almost as frustrated as they are! you are GENIUS! why do you do anything else but write? lol

my favorite jukebox is at the Detroiter where i can play "Bitchin' Camaro" if i want, but honestly, the funnest (yeah, funnest) time is watching my friends Sam & Dave do air-keyboard on the wall to "Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)". Journey rules. i can't help myself.
Alejandra111 chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
WOW that was fantestic! loved it!
taradellv chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
More fantasticness. What an evil way to end the chapter, though! I can't wait for the next one!
20,365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,308 1,315 1,316 1,317 1318 1,319 1,320 1,321 1,328 .. Last Next »