Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
araeo chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
I can't believe you dressed Jasper in that! LOL, I kept thinking of that kind with the plastic butt under the flap.

As usual, great chapter! The UST is getting up there. I can't wait to see what Bella does when she finds out they included her in the band application...
ApollaCammi chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
Cold cereal and day old coffee, fresh fruit if I've been shopping.

I'll be dreaming tonight, that's for sure. Waiting on the rating. ;)

More, More, More.

Yours are distant sanity. There is nothing but chaos here. –Debussy_88 / The worst part about being betrayed by your own imaginary lover is that he doesn’t send you flowers after. / They were all giving me this, everything they had, and I gave it back, because they were all I had.

When I do not find an Edward of my own, I'm blaming you. When it comes to tortured angsty lusty rocker Edward, SM's got nothing on you. ;)
apples4sale chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
Most of the time my little ones want pancakes and bacon - so that's what i usually make for Saturday breakfast.

I can not stress how f*cking much I LOVE this awesome story! Your words are just so damn - F*uck I don't even know how to describe what you do to me. And holy hell I need to find me a Debussy_88 to write to me, but sh don't tell my husband...LOL

Your rock my world BLUE! And late at night at that ;)
nerac chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
Aw, it was short- but sweet. I really enjoy this story and their banter via the internet. I'm anxious for how they will find out who the other is. :)
Alarid chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
"Jasper was our heartbeat on bass,"

Oh, so right.

"Why don't you do right" was perfect.

I'm seriously impressed so far. I LOVE what you are doing to the characters-keeping the essence of the Twilight we know and love and pulling and twisting them into your own universe. For once, I can actually relate to Bella. The musician in me loves what you are doing.
Nope sorry chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
w.o.w. wow. I can't even start to explain how well written and fascinating this story is. just wow. I have blueberry waffles for saturday morning breakfasts. yummy.
AnyDaAngel chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
I've never read anyone put a musical experience into words that I felt could do such an out pouring of emotion justice-until I read this chapter. It's beautiful.

As for Saturday morning breakfast.. hm.. Who needs anything but the sunshine of Edward's smile?

(Ok, ok..The only breakfast food I've mastered is french toast..)
BrownEyedCynic chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
Lol, well normally i have a bacon egg and cheese sandwich, all made by yours truly, but if i am feeling generous, i make everyone ham and cheese omelets with french toast...lol...amazing chapter...can't wait to read more...
Sunshine83 chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
I can't begin to put into words how much I love this chapter! It was just totally awesome!
Clancy67 chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
I wish I had words to describe how deeply this story effects me. I can't form the thoughts to do my feelings justice. I'm just overwhelmed, beyond words. Thank you.
Lola Schatzi chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
I love how when Bella speaks to Edward over her iphone, she's just telling him how to win her, even if she doesn't realize it.

That recording scene was amazing. The emotion I could just feel from it was incredible!

I loved it, truly, it was amazing!
geekgirlhope chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
First off loveing the music taht you are picking for this story. It's eclectic and funky and just so very right.

And for Saturday morning breakfast I have the same thing I have everyday; Coffee and Cigarettes.

This chapter was beyond intense. I had to read it twice just to take everything in. It was lovely and poetic and full of want and need and completion and regret and overwhelming feelings. And just everything. It was devine and I loved it.
Venjoss chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
I meant say in my first review that the lyrics and poems you've written in the story are fabulous. I usually cringe when I read that stuff in fics cause, well its bad. Yours actually does what it is meant to do. I'm right there with Edward and Bella as they read each others lines in awe.

Also, I don't think I have ever youtubed so much reading another story. Even the songs I am familiar with I feel the need to listen when they are mentioned. You've expressed the passion they all feel for the music so well. I've been wondering if you are a musician?

Truly love the exchanges between Ordinary_Girl and Debussy_88. They would/will (maybe?) die ded if/when they find out who each other are. Soul mates indeed. I am so hooked on your story!

So you're a knitter then? Got a pattern for those over the knee socks? Sharing is caring!

Saturday breakfast for me isn't different from other days. Coffee and scrambled eggs with cheese and salsa.
Viola Cornuta chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
I'd like to spread this story on toast and eat it for breakfast.
KissMeJacob chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
Great chapter once again. And i usually don't wake up in time for Saturday breakfast but if i do it's usually some kind of fruity cereal. Ta Ta!
20,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,308 1,315 1,316 1,317 1318 1,319 1,320 1,321 1,328 .. Last Next »