Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
pippapear chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
Hehehe!

I love how she turns him inside out.. & leaves him spinning in her wake...

Another brilliant chapter.

Just brill.

Thanks so much for the update...

(a little foreshadowing re La Push I see... & Edward's clearly not a happy bunny about La Push..)

Thanks again.

Cheers.

Emmy.

X
JanesSmile chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
Crazy by Patsy Cline... ohh she pulled a fast one, I do really love this story, Did he at all catch on to the kiss on the cheek?
rosebomb chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
thankyou

for upping the stakes.

you draw us in so quickly and we are all too deeply embroiled in their emotion: it is intense and glorious.

loved the snow white reference. the fairytale allusion rings true in the characters. what i love most is the way it suggests an erotic subtext; for what else is your story but the erotic retelling of a glorified fairytale, complete with mythical creatures?
halfadash chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
i love pulling out hidden talents )
AnyDaAngel chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
This chapter just sizzles! It's fun, shows the progression of their relationship..and they're only just beginning to understand just how much they need the other. Delicious! :) Now, I can have sweet dreams.. :)
Hannai chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
Hmm... I hope Emmett brushed this morning. Lol.
sherilynn chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
HOT DAM... she got him with the darts..
tuhkakoti chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
That chapter was tight!

Thanks darlin.

Nice to see bella being coordinated at something; awesome.
JulieToo chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
M. What an excellent chapter! I too had to reread about Bella being ninja dart woman. Who else would call the tail-thingies flights?

My favorite barfly songs are oldies like Stand by Me but with Xbox Guitar Hero world tour I get to be lead singer by default and I am a goddess with Livin on a Prayer by Bon Jovi. Also Hotel California. Most definitely not Thriller.

~another Ravelry friend
jaime12576 chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
oh the tension! I love this story.
adoraklutz chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
H'ok...have calmed down enough and gotten most of the ridiculous gushing out of my system so I can write a real review. Oh wait, here comes more gushing...it's so good! I'm so glad I had a productive night so I could drop everything and read immediately, lol. Um, darts, yeah. You know how I feel about those. The ending was just phenomenal. Upon re-reading, I love all the little clues that she might actually know what she's doing. Perfect. I can't wait to see/read his reaction, along with everyone else's.

I'm curious about the Tanya thing...I feel like it'll be coming up again, and I don't think it will make me like her any more...although, if it weren't for her, there would be no Debussy_88, right? Hmm...

Thanks for the explanation about the recording rules. Makes sense, and is very respectable. Still hoping for the scene where they re-record ICCN! ;)

Some faves:

She had taken over my every thought, every reason for breathing, every note I played.

(Aw...)

Snow White had nothing on me. At least she had seven dwarves for bedfellows. –Ordinary_Girl

(LOL.)

I hadn’t laughed this much in a long time.

(Um, me either, actually. I could quote back this whole exchange, but this suffices. Classic banter.)

I like to play Old Crow, Pat Green, REK, etc., in bars. Prosaic, but I love 'em.
iusedtoknit chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
dowsing rod . . I wikied that.

I will read slower from now on. At 'their shiny paper flights tucked into an outside pocket.' I wanted to know how she new dart parts, but I kept going.

Can your boss be gone more often?

I am so exciting that the only juke box I ever see is at A&W. I play everything by the Monkees, and 'I'm Henry the 8th' just to hear other people groan.
kelseycjim chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
The dart scene was wonderful. I hope you write his reaction.
drkvctry chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
Moondance

we used to play it all the time when we played darts and drank ourselves silly
dana1779 chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
Hot damn. Bella's gonna school Edward now! LOL
20,336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,308 1,315 1,316 1,317 1318 1,319 1,320 1,321 1,328 .. Last Next »