Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 9/30
Oh. My. God!
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 9/29
Of course he loves her now! I'm glad he finally figured it out!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 9/29
Oh my God, you are killing me with this! So, so HOT! Poor Edward, although he didn't seem to suffer too bad, hehe! Did he!?
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 9/29
Oh shit! Our Bella is amazing and apparently Rose can really wail!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 9/28
Damn, that was soooooo freaking hot!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 9/28
This is my third time reading this! I just crave this story until I have to read it again! I love and worship it! Mmmmmm.
bunnysugarlover101 chapter 18 . 9/26
the poetry u write is gorgeous
River chapter 36 . 9/18
I would respond with something meaningful and I would say that the thought of life makes me soar with excitement.
Then, though, I would be lying.

To you, and to me.
This story has been on my reading list for a while and I am ashamed of myself for not reading it sooner. I haven't been fully immersed and captivated by a story in a while and I was on the edge of my seat craving more with every word. Thank you for sharing a story that is so beautifully written. It was nice reliving the whirlwind of drama, romance, and comedy it is to be a teenager in high school again. It's nice to be reminded that everyone is extraordinary
Lillywhite1 chapter 1 . 8/31
No guest account, actually this is my alter ego..., last rewiew was mine. Tablet forgot to login. So, on to the next chapter an reading on, thanks for writing your story.
So good! Your words transpond the feeling like very few other stories, well done. I'm looking forward for the rest of the storry,
Blank space chapter 7 . 8/19
Wow .i m stil reading non stop.
It s mind blowing
Blank space chapter 2 . 8/19
Even your disclaimers are nice . U truly are a great wtiter..
Madame Mermaid chapter 27 . 8/16

And long, warm summer nights sitting outside with friends, drinking whiskey, watching the fire, playing billiard, talking and waiting for the rain to come. Best fun nights you can have...
Madame Mermaid chapter 22 . 8/16
Hey, again,

another thing I noticed, small but serious: Are you aware that when writing sex scenes, you regularly skip the part about protection? Because that's important, you know... ;-P I'm just guessing that since Bella's a virgin, she's not on the pill or anything similar, and you know what we learn in sex-ed about that whole 'pulling out doesn't work' thing, and first time pregnancies, etc. (I'm guessing sex-ed is the same difficult, embarrassing, dry couple of lessons more or less everywhere.) So, since this is a website where lots of teenagers read lots of fics that, in theory, probably shouldn't be on this website (but who's complaining?), maybe it would be a good idea to put in a word on that. Just in case... :-P

Word with V? Mhm, we've got lots of them in German... "Viktoria", because it's Latin for victory (and the goddess thereof, i.e. the Greek goddess Nike), and the name of two very good friends. And "Vogel" ('bird'), for I love the freedom of flying and traveling wherever possible. Funnily enough, the German word "vögeln" ('to birdy' ?) is vulgar (though a socially common version of vulgar) for 'having sex' - see above... ;-)
20,169 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »