Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
MereCullen chapter 15 . 6/11
those scissors were making me nervous. glad Alice and Jasper showed up for Bella when they did.
MereCullen chapter 14 . 6/11
roofies?!
MereCullen chapter 13 . 6/10
what the Fuck is right. didn't see that coming. what's Lauren doing there?
MereCullen chapter 11 . 6/10
Circles are getting smaller and smaller. These 2 might even collide if they let themselves.
MereCullen chapter 10 . 6/10
OMG the darts lol. I would say sneaky Bella... but really this is all on Edward for not listening and assuming.
MereCullen chapter 9 . 6/10
they're still dances circles around each other. but the circles are getting smaller and smaller
MereCullen chapter 8 . 6/10
That's scene with Bella and Edward back to back for that song. it made me want to strip off my clothes to feel the music completely. Holy shit.
MereCullen chapter 7 . 6/10
The miscommunication is killing me. But it is so teenager! I spent most of HS not saying what i meant for fear of ridicule and rejection
MereCullen chapter 6 . 6/9
your dick is a compass needle LMAO
MereCullen chapter 4 . 6/9
I forgot all about the accident in the parking lot and that it was Edward's 1st Lokal at just how bad Bella's stage fright is.
MereCullen chapter 3 . 6/9
Haha. Great shirt! And I would melt of Edward Cullen whispered in my ear like that.
MereCullen chapter 2 . 6/9
Jesus woman *fans self* Forgot how much of myself I saw in this Bella. Was so shy as a teenager. Didn't want any reason to stand out. Good or bad.
MereCullen chapter 1 . 6/9
I read this a million years ago on Twilighted, but I'm sure I never left a review. I decided it was time for a reread. I forgot how much I loved your words. Not just the story, but your actual words.
petmom1213 chapter 36 . 6/8
This is so good that I never wanted it to end. I wish you would continue it. I love every poetic word of it. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Mickey