Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
GreyGirlNJ chapter 37 . 6/12
Damn. What a satisfying story. I am simply in love with Bella. She is by far my favorite version. I could read your words forever.
Drocos-witch chapter 37 . 6/12
chica, you are one amazing writer! awesome story!
bunnysugarlover101 chapter 6 . 6/11
I love Alice:33 33
bunnysugarlover101 chapter 3 . 6/11
Already getting the feels and I just started reading today lol really great so far :)
kneon chapter 37 . 6/8
Great story. I read this in a read-a-long with the ladies from A Different Forest. Really enjoyed your Edward. Thanks for sharing your wonderful story.
renewagain chapter 16 . 6/6
Rereading and I just have to point out this chapter rocked. They all do but this is still the turning point.
Tara chapter 1 . 5/17
Hi. I read this story ages ago and just came back to it now. I don't read Twilight fanfiction for Twilight; moreso because there is so much to choose from and so much talent in the writing - so many golden finds out there. I don't typically review but I feel like I had to for this one. I'm sure your 20,000 reviews speak for themselves, but I wanted to express how astounding and captivating your writing is. Your diction alone blows me away, but it's more than that. It's as though you have access as a writer to something above and beyond - your words dance around the screen, effortless and intentional at the same time, and there was no way I could go without commenting on that. Down to each individual character you breathed a life into all of them that I've never read before. I was interested in more than E & B (which, understatement, you NAILED and gave me all the feels). I am a music lover and your taste in music and the artists you chose to incorporate made this story all-encompassing. You took a platform as silly seeming as Twilight fanfiction and you created magic. Excited to follow your career as a writer and buy your actual books because I am hooked. Your intelligent, charming and addicting words have made my week.
Word association for Twilight is Smile
I could live on these kisses I swear. You are a magician!
sigh..I want to lick this story. heheh How on earth did you manage to make a dart game so hot? And I adore your Bella.
VirtuallyAlive chapter 1 . 5/5
Damn! Your language is freaking awesome!
Michmaci chapter 38 . 5/4
Excellent story, loads of snarky one liners and wonderful tunes... Thanks for sharing it!
Is this guy the craziest internet troll that ever existed?

Cinema blend: Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Spinoff Has Added Adrianne Palickā€¦

Screen rant: Will Lady Stoneheart appear in Season 5?

Patriot update: Noah's ark found keeping us in dark

Luciferentschlr dot livejournal dot com private email conversation transcript with therentschmeister aka Mike Rentschler internet troll for public consumption.

State your opinion: Ridiculous troll name. Yes of course he's a troll. Definitely the worst and I've met I few to know it. Stubborness and obsession made him the worst. At least now the turtle is back in his armoured shell.a
guest chapter 14 . 4/14
I have to admit the real why I kept reading this story is because of the poetry. I love the way that Edward and Bella was talking about each other but was so clueless
theanonymousgirl chapter 38 . 3/28
I don't normally review on this site, but I felt like I had to on this story. ToV has entranced me this past week. It has made me laugh, sigh (both with happiness and annoyance at Edward and Bella's blindness) and fall in love with the characters of Twilight more than the actual books ever did. So I guess I'm trying to say you are seriously amazing. You've created a story and a world that I kind of wish was published and made into a movie, just so I could be Alice! On top of this, you are one of the nicest writers on this site. Your questions at the bottom of the chapter never fail to make me laugh and reminisce about my own life. So thank you, for creating a truly amazing story.
20,145 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »