Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
adores.dylan chapter 15 . 8/27
Oh, no, no. . . I'm just happy to see you (;
adores.dylan chapter 14 . 8/27
"This is my United States of whatever!"
adores.dylan chapter 12 . 8/27
ALL of my favorite songs get played to death at some point and then i rotate and do it a again. . .
2chappedlips chapter 5 . 8/9
ohmigod. there was a tropic of gemini?
SuferInSilence44 chapter 37 . 8/4
this is by far the most amazing and emotional book I've ever read. i feel like I'm riding the best emotional roller coaster ever! you have this amazing way with words, causing me to feel like I'm one with every person in the whole damn book! you somehow make me feel, understand, and practically hear the music they play, their energy and their emotions. no matter how many times i read this i can never get sick or bored of it and i find myself turning to it whenever I've lost my muse. thank you so much! also, do you write or play music? cause it really seems like you do and I'd love to listen.
Sweet
Firechaseswater chapter 1 . 6/19
Mar 27 c1 Guest
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you Hm
Rabeya chapter 3 . 5/1
google,when l searched chocolate eyes. . .it showed my eyes back to me
myadryk89 chapter 37 . 4/29
. Loved it. While reading this anyone can tell how much you know about the creative process of music. B & E's relationship was hot, beautiful, thoughtful and meditative. Amazing. I got to say though, that I feel really bad for James, I know he shouldn't sell drugs, but seven years for something he didn't do? And Victoria shouldn't have acted the way she did, I know that too, James was responsible for being so careless towards her,but I completely understand her point of view, it wasn't Bella's fault though. I enjoyed reading all this so much.
Thank you for writing and sharing this wonderful story with us.
Hands down - the best written - poetically charged twilight fan fiction I've ever read. You make me want to write a book highlighting all your best emotionally charged phrases and lines. I sure hope you are published by now. If not - so much talent that most of the world will never see. I truly envy your talent.
GirlInHerOwnWorld chapter 37 . 4/28
I feel like I'm flying. You have a way with words that I could only dream of having. You've made me feel lost, heartbroken, ecstatic and joy. From the first couple of chapters I was filled with this joyful, intense inspiration to get back into writing. I've also found myself addicted to your words, even your author notes. I want to read everything you've written. Your words sing to my soul, and I hope one day mine can do the same.

(Sorry if I sound like a weirdo or something)
ppeaches chapter 27 . 4/19
Ugh, Edward and Bella are useless at communicating. All of this could've been avoided if they'd just be honest with each other; It's so frustrating
SunflowersAtSunset chapter 37 . 4/16
️ No words more than LOVED IT! Cried with it and laughed with it!
Warm regards from Florida ️
orchidluv chapter 1 . 4/11
Absolutely stunning story! Hooked until the very end and still wishing there was more. Congratulations because this is a frickin hit! Love it thank you
orchidluv chapter 35 . 4/10
HAHA I love her commentary about the good doctor lol
20,362 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »