Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
MereCullen chapter 1 . 6/9
I read this a million years ago on Twilighted, but I'm sure I never left a review. I decided it was time for a reread. I forgot how much I loved your words. Not just the story, but your actual words.
petmom1213 chapter 36 . 6/8
This is so good that I never wanted it to end. I wish you would continue it. I love every poetic word of it. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 27 . 6/8
Love
petmom1213 chapter 15 . 6/7
Chapstick.
petmom1213 chapter 13 . 6/7
I love lemony too.
petmom1213 chapter 11 . 6/7
I love that you made her look at him like something to eat.
dreaminginnorweigen chapter 37 . 6/4
I've barely slept in the last 24 hours. Thanks for that. The storytelling whipped me right through. I just kept clicking next, next, next, until I realized it was nearly 4am. And I'm finally done and pretty satisfied with how I've spent the time. Yawn. Zzzzzzzzzzz...
PAT2024 chapter 37 . 6/3
I really liked this story. Although sometimes I found the reactions of E & B particularly childish, but may be it's because I'm getting old and I don't remember how teenagers can complicate things. Thank you for sharing.
Joy chapter 37 . 6/1
Reading this again for the fifth time, and loving it as much as the first. I wish there were a followup or sequel! You are an amazing writer and I like your Bella and Edward and universe even better than the original (I know, highly controversial, but it's the truth).
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 5/31
Well Damn...was not expecting that ;)
*Clicks next chapter*
Nlresda123 chapter 37 . 5/29
AMAZING STORY AND I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT. I read this at my cousins house after deciding to read it because it was in "FanFiction, Sex Gods, and Edward Cullen". I AL SO FUCKING GLAD I DID. Also while at my cousins house, the Bella Edward love scenes came up and I could only imagine the look of horror on my cousins face if they read what I was reading while he was playing call of duty. Lmfao. I'm glad to say I hid it well. Thanks for the amazing story.
Nlresda123 chapter 9 . 5/29
Hoo ha, vajayjay, etc
Prick, cactus, etc.
MaineMomma chapter 31 . 5/23
Favorite leftovers would probably be lasagna. It's always just as good or better.
Bubblegum234 chapter 37 . 5/12