Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
Guest chapter 37 . 4/28/2017
Hands down - the best written - poetically charged twilight fan fiction I've ever read. You make me want to write a book highlighting all your best emotionally charged phrases and lines. I sure hope you are published by now. If not - so much talent that most of the world will never see. I truly envy your talent.
GirlInHerOwnWorld chapter 37 . 4/28/2017
I feel like I'm flying. You have a way with words that I could only dream of having. You've made me feel lost, heartbroken, ecstatic and joy. From the first couple of chapters I was filled with this joyful, intense inspiration to get back into writing. I've also found myself addicted to your words, even your author notes. I want to read everything you've written. Your words sing to my soul, and I hope one day mine can do the same.

(Sorry if I sound like a weirdo or something)
ppeaches chapter 27 . 4/19/2017
Ugh, Edward and Bella are useless at communicating. All of this could've been avoided if they'd just be honest with each other; It's so frustrating
SunflowersAtSunset chapter 37 . 4/16/2017
️ No words more than LOVED IT! Cried with it and laughed with it!
Warm regards from Florida ️
orchidluv chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Absolutely stunning story! Hooked until the very end and still wishing there was more. Congratulations because this is a frickin hit! Love it thank you
orchidluv chapter 35 . 4/10/2017
HAHA I love her commentary about the good doctor lol
orchidluv chapter 30 . 4/10/2017
Good idea then since he took Tanya home early woot!
orchidluv chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
Ugh too bad she couldn't go to the party with a Rez God just to fluster Edward a bit
orchidluv chapter 20 . 4/10/2017
Ok so I think James has the blue liquor and Tanya will be trouble though I'm hoping she just continues to glare daggers and bitches out. Bella owned the school politics today thanks to Alice's edgy look tooI'm just waiting for more discussion on Bella being pulled into the band!
orchidluv chapter 14 . 4/10/2017
Oh no...the miscommunication of teenagers!
orchidluv chapter 9 . 4/10/2017
Seriously loving the random actual Twilight phrases or happenings while never deterring from the story. It's beautiful
orchidluv chapter 3 . 4/10/2017
I am enjoying Jasper's quips far too much!
blueeyedcherry chapter 6 . 3/10/2017
That whole last part, the guitar and the singing ... that was one of the most intense things I've ever read. You brought that to life in an amazing way.

Edward gets so pissy lol. He obviously wants to stake a claim to her. I wonder how long it'll take before this happens?

blueeyedcherry chapter 5 . 3/10/2017
I love my coffee with just a tiny hint of cream. Lavazza is my favorite. :)

I snorted when she chewed him out for his driving. Lolol.

blueeyedcherry chapter 4 . 3/5/2017
So glad she's okay. And kudos to him for moving so fast.

I know I said this before, but I love how this is moving along just like the book, but with your storytelling added and the plot all twisted. And your writing is so vivid and descriptive.

I can't wait until these two figure out who they are online too.

20,368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »