Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
Eliza Douglas chapter 6 . 1/4
I miss my Alice. What's up with the darts?
Eliza Douglas chapter 5 . 1/4
So do either have clue. Glad they are back talking.
Eliza Douglas chapter 3 . 1/4
Oh lala what a spicy chapter. I love her tshirt do they sell that. If not you might get rich. Your Bella is bolder and it works. I usually prefer wolf stories but this is captivating
Eliza Douglas chapter 2 . 1/4
So Bella sings. Edward is blown away but could they see her.
Eliza Douglas chapter 1 . 1/4
I like this start. Your words are gorgeous. I feel them. Edward can do so much better. Hurry Bella
SyonaAntonyMasenCullen chapter 37 . 12/17/2016
where can I get tropic of gemini
SyonaAntonyMasenCullen chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
what do u mean by epilogue in review?!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/17/2016
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK! MORE PLEASE!
Bolero127 chapter 25 . 11/3/2016
I know I'm very late to this fic, but it is truly one of my favorite stories ever on fan fiction and I've read hundreds. I'd venture to say it's one of my favorite stories in the world of published fiction too. Have you ever considered publishing your work? It's truly phenomenal and your poetry and song lyrics are top notch. Just saying.
TwinTigerLover chapter 11 . 10/30/2016
Fav t-shirt says 'f*ck this sh*t I'm out' then on the back, 'I WILL break you'
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 37 . 10/24/2016
Stunnng.
shannon30033 chapter 36 . 10/10/2016
I just reread this one after having it pop into my mind a few times. Just as good as the first read. It was helpful, this time through, to pull up the youtube playlist of all the songs mentioned, as I no music aficionado. What a good read. Thanks
Mtg526 chapter 37 . 10/5/2016
So good! Absolutely loved this story! Your poetry was wonderful. You are truly talented.
TIG93 chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
I've been told my hazel eyes are magnificent, and that was exhilarating, but I guess my favorite thing anyone's ever said about my eyes is that they're cool. I appreciated that, because it wasn't the normal, 'you have such pretty eyes!'. I thought 'cool' was a cool way to describe someone's eyes.
Emmaline3 chapter 31 . 9/22/2016
"Hello, Spark,"... this has got to be the greatest love story, ever! Possibly the 15th time reading this masterpiece and I get an incredible chill of delight every time. Why this hasn't been made into film I'll never know... :-) Thank you again for sharing your talent with us... Now onward to the last few chapters, knowing I'll be so sad to let it go once more.
20,338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »