Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
Pink Bead Girl chapter 36 . 12/28/2014
The thing with the honey...oh my!
Great description of the song, all of them shone like the stars they are. Wonderful chapter.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 34 . 12/28/2014
Gosh that had me biting my nails. Hooray for Jane!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 33 . 12/28/2014
Glad Edward found the courage to be at the stage front to support Bella. Loved the little bits of humour as well. Nicely done.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 31 . 12/28/2014
That was just a glorious end to the chapter. "Hello, Spark" Simple and beautiful.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 30 . 12/28/2014
The costume Bella wore sounds so beautiful. And now it seems they both are starting to realize who they are in their texting worlds. I wonder what will happen? As always, another great chapter.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 28 . 12/28/2014
I can't believe that there's no one Edward can confide in amongst his family. The tension of all this is killing me in the best way. Sigh.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 27 . 12/28/2014
And now they've proved that they are actually just 17. Young love is clueless and then some. Hope you'll pull them out of the trough of misunderstanding and despair before I implode.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 26 . 12/28/2014
The session on the chaise longue sofa was so prettily written, I could see myself there in some alternate universe. You make me long for another life. Your words are magic as always.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
Just when it seems to be going right, it all cascades backwards again. I love your skill at the rollercoaster ride.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
This was so good. I can hear it in my head, just how good it must sound. I can't believe though that Ordinary_Girl and Debussy_88 have not worked out who the other is. The things they write to each other are things that are happening to them just about instantaneously. The story just gets better and better.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
This is some amazing alternate universe you are channeling to perfection here. They're all such complex and intriguing people and they're high schoolers. I don't even want to think about what high school was like. I like your alternate universe much better.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 21 . 12/28/2014
I like all the descriptions and talk when they are all in music mode. What I know about musical jargon and tech talk would fit on the head of a pin, yet you make it sounds natural and interesting. Just another thing you do so well amongst the many others.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
Edward's skill at knowing what to do to make a girl forget her own name in bed are pretty mind blowing given that he's 17 in this story. Just proves that either you've got it or you haven't. Sigh. Why isn't real life like this?
Guest chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
A Bella that looks fierce enough to kick Emmett's ass would be a mighty thing to see. I am glad that she was not a punching bag again. And the kiss in the cafeteria was epic. Loved every word.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
"They were musician's hands, a fighter's hands, a lover's hands and they defined him." Love this sentence, makes my heart sing.
20,136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »