Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
Nlresda123 chapter 9 . 5/29
Hoo ha, vajayjay, etc
Prick, cactus, etc.
MaineMomma chapter 31 . 5/23
Favorite leftovers would probably be lasagna. It's always just as good or better.
Bubblegum234 chapter 37 . 5/12
Tropic of Gemini.
SavyGrace chapter 37 . 4/25
Lovely story.
I don't know how the blog thing really works (like if their conversations were private or not), but if anyone stumbles unto that and notices at the end, that sudden change.

At the beginning, referring to his Spark and her Pretty Boy, to, in the end, just YOU, is really just ahhhh _ I want that in real life please. It doesn't even have to be my story 3
agoogoo chapter 27 . 4/3
What. I swear it's like he is ignorant on purpose. Surely he realizes what his words sound like. How they hurt her. Give her some context man! Boy cannot be that stupid -which only leaves him to be THAT cruel. Or maybe the drugs have damaged his brain. Is he still high
paloma.mvambanu chapter 1 . 3/31
Girl, I think ur writing is amazing and this is one of my fav stories
eddielover chapter 37 . 3/31
I love ur fix its wonderful
alterego3642 chapter 37 . 3/26
Wow. It's just absolutely amazing how much your words moved me. You created such beautiful pictures in my mind and incredibly too real emotions. It is incredible how talented writers are. I just can't thank you enough for sharing this. You created a family/lovers atmosphere that is so perfect to me it's almost painful. You've captured exactly how parents should be, at least in my opinion. How growing up should be done. Among so many other things. I could go on forever about how lost I got in this. Reading it in one sitting and all lol but I won't make myself seem more overly obsessed than I already haveI'll leave it with a final thank you, I am going to take choice words from this fic and carry them with me throughout my life. To give me strength when I need it, and too make the dismal atmosphere just a little less foreboding in a time of need.
nickiChristina chapter 37 . 3/24
That story was literally perfection
Kurtzgirl chapter 37 . 3/17
Amazing story! It kept me sucked in until 4:30am one morning. My heart racing with anticipation at them discovering the others identity. I laughed at her boldness. I felt his sadness. Bravo!
An ordinary girl chapter 12 . 3/7
I keep catching myself reading not just your story, but your words. It's been a long time since something touched my insides. Don't ever change. You're a beautiful soul.
kdeishak chapter 1 . 3/4
I've heard great things about this fic. Been putting it off to read for years. finally giving it a shot, its really good so far ;)
TheImpossibleGirl93 chapter 32 . 2/27