Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
TIG93 chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
I've been told my hazel eyes are magnificent, and that was exhilarating, but I guess my favorite thing anyone's ever said about my eyes is that they're cool. I appreciated that, because it wasn't the normal, 'you have such pretty eyes!'. I thought 'cool' was a cool way to describe someone's eyes.
Emmaline3 chapter 31 . 9/22/2016
"Hello, Spark,"... this has got to be the greatest love story, ever! Possibly the 15th time reading this masterpiece and I get an incredible chill of delight every time. Why this hasn't been made into film I'll never know... :-) Thank you again for sharing your talent with us... Now onward to the last few chapters, knowing I'll be so sad to let it go once more.
Roxas fleur chapter 37 . 9/19/2016
i've always wondered. why choose virgo? not that i'm complaining cause i'm a virgo too lol
Elle Reez chapter 16 . 9/16/2016
They suck at communicating.
lissaboss1993 chapter 27 . 9/5/2016
god damn it Edward all you have to do is fucking tell Bella you got your fucking flash drive back from the cunt nugget and you have to take the cunt nugget to the fucking Halloween party and ask if she can be chill for one fuckin night I know I would understand.
NoAccountLurker chapter 37 . 8/11/2016
My 15th time reading thisstill as lovely as the first time. But where is Tropic of Gemini? ToG was an equally lovely continuation with the focus on A and J; I miss it! Please post it again! Also missing that lovely Ben and Angela one-shot with their kinkiness (go Ben and Angela!). Give me that one back too! Your words are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing!
Classy Lady3 chapter 33 . 8/2/2016
or
reindrops chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
Ah, this looks promising. Love how the chapter ends. :)
Guest chapter 37 . 7/15/2016
THIS STORY IS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL AND BEYOND SEXY. wow the adrenaline is still there from reading the last few chapters. THANK YOU for sharing this story and for sharing your increadible talent. The story and the characters progress throughout the story is perfect. And i am sad to have just found out that the twilight community has amazing fanfic and have found your story so late. Tropic of Virgo will always remain in my mind that will surely bring warmth, feeling of nostalgia and adrenaline rush as i squirm and blush.
Thank you.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 28 . 7/4/2016
She hit the nail on the head when she said "he left me with my dignity" so why is she hell bent on giving it back and why can't he tell Alice (the twin thing only goes so far and she doesn't trust her? See, this is what I about the feminist stuff OH and I almost forgot when she said "Phoenix" during word association and EVERYONE assumed she was talking about another boy, she didn't say "oh, that's why Edward stormed off" she gives her explanation like "duh" when it was the most convoluted association ever. How about LovePhoenix because my mother is there and she misses her? Then Edward brings up the emails and it still doesn't click? At least Edward tries to communivate, Bella is just in her own world and thinks everyone is a mind reader!
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 27 . 7/4/2016
Ok I don't even see how Edward could misinterpret anything that Bella just said? She was crystal clear and he doesn't understand? Now the tables have turned because his words to Tanya were "that music wasn't just mine it was my families" but he says NOTHING to them? Did I miss something in their conversation where she said he couldn't tell anyone what she did? Maybe Bella should dump him because when she said "who should I take" he could have even said "I have to take her, it's complicated and she is a horrible person but I don't have a choice"? He has been thinking about this for over a week and that's the best he could do? He is an ass hole and doesn't know what love is and that goes back to his conversion with Carlisle at the hospital. Bella should take Mike Newton and tell Edward and Lauren to both go fuck themselves. I wouldn't even go to the party if I was Bella...why would you? To be humiliated? And screw Alice too...she's been less than a friend to her as well so her blah blah blah would mean little to me
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 26 . 7/4/2016
This is my second time reading and I LOVED it the first time yet re-reading it, Bella is a little more off-putting than I remembered. Her feminist crap is honestly starting to grate on me. Edward isn't perfect but this obsession with being his equal and her irritation about what James said...it's not a matter of being "told what to do" it's a matter of if she's so head over heels for Edward why would she want to jeopardize it for James and now Tanya is playing this game so not that he will talk to her about it but would she be "telling him what to do" if she said she didn't like him around Tanya? I know they're in high school and immature but she is honestly a pregnancy story ready to happen! She was a virgin and a lot of time the birth control prescribed for periods isn't strong enough to stop getting knocked up but Edward wouldn't know that because he just went through her purse and saw it and assumes she is on the pill...he has slept with everyone at the high school but she never thought to say when he got tested that she was concerned about her health. Her ego is out of control so that would have definetly been all about her and her protection. Ugh, I still like the story because I love all the band/song references and an awesome supporting cast...I even like Edward because he sees his flaws but she just seems very self riotous and considering she is a wall flower or "ordinary" it just doesn't match up
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 35 . 7/2/2016
Fuck yessssssss~~!
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 27 . 7/2/2016
Edward...I SWEAR TO FUCK I'LL HURT YOU! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO DUMB WITH WORDS WHEN YOU'RE SO GOOD WITH POETRY?! FFS!
MereCullen chapter 37 . 6/16/2016
overwhelming rawness of growing up. LOVE this line. Sums up what you've captured in this amazing story!
20,340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »