Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
Pink Bead Girl chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
Edward's skill at knowing what to do to make a girl forget her own name in bed are pretty mind blowing given that he's 17 in this story. Just proves that either you've got it or you haven't. Sigh. Why isn't real life like this?
Guest chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
A Bella that looks fierce enough to kick Emmett's ass would be a mighty thing to see. I am glad that she was not a punching bag again. And the kiss in the cafeteria was epic. Loved every word.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
"They were musician's hands, a fighter's hands, a lover's hands and they defined him." Love this sentence, makes my heart sing.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
That was just sublime. I can't say it any better than that.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
Thank heavens that was sorted out. I was sure we were in for chapters and chapters of misunderstanding that was going to be unbearable for all concerned. I feel much better now!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
I hate the fact that he doesn't know he was with Bella. I am sure all will be revealed in good time but I am finding that patience is a very difficult virtue.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
Oh dear and it was all so lovely too.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
I love your descriptions of pretty little Alice and all her fairy-like clothes. I look forward to it every chapter.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
Ah, that moment when she told Edward the dream was about him. Perfect. Happy sigh.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
Loved the last few lines with the tension shimmering thick enough to see between them. If only life were as perfect as in fan fiction. You leave me restless but happy.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
I'm finding your music choices and descriptions every bit as wonderful as your story. It's only chapter 8 and I couldn't stop reading if I tried.

Saturday morning breakfast - a salted and peppered fried egg with crispy brown edges in between two slices of crusty white bread buttered with real butter. Bliss.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
The description of a dreaming Bella in Edward's arms was just the loveliest thing. I'm just sorry that it ended on a down note. Your capacity to describe things to the last perfect detail is just too good.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Liked the singing with Rosalie and the fact that Bella didn't lose confidence when she knew the others were there.

I'll have a strawberry daquiri thank you.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
I love the poetic pieces between them even more. It's like a story within a story.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
Entranced yet again. Pain and beauty. I love the way that neither of them knows who their email partners are. I hope they don't find out for a long time.

There's an enameled blue and yellow tropical fish on my keychain.
20,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »