Reviews for Tropic of Virgo
Pink Bead Girl chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
I love your descriptions of pretty little Alice and all her fairy-like clothes. I look forward to it every chapter.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
Ah, that moment when she told Edward the dream was about him. Perfect. Happy sigh.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
Loved the last few lines with the tension shimmering thick enough to see between them. If only life were as perfect as in fan fiction. You leave me restless but happy.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
I'm finding your music choices and descriptions every bit as wonderful as your story. It's only chapter 8 and I couldn't stop reading if I tried.

Saturday morning breakfast - a salted and peppered fried egg with crispy brown edges in between two slices of crusty white bread buttered with real butter. Bliss.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
The description of a dreaming Bella in Edward's arms was just the loveliest thing. I'm just sorry that it ended on a down note. Your capacity to describe things to the last perfect detail is just too good.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Liked the singing with Rosalie and the fact that Bella didn't lose confidence when she knew the others were there.

I'll have a strawberry daquiri thank you.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
I love the poetic pieces between them even more. It's like a story within a story.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
Entranced yet again. Pain and beauty. I love the way that neither of them knows who their email partners are. I hope they don't find out for a long time.

There's an enameled blue and yellow tropical fish on my keychain.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
I love the exchanges they have via the blog. Such depth of feeling. Like it a lot.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Such descriptive power. I feel like I am there. It's wonderful to say the very least. Chapter 2 is so good, can't imagine the delights to come.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I liked this a lot. It was unusual and poetic. Thoughtful. Thank you for a lovely start.
wrtcupiecake chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
I do dream. Some so vivid and feel so real.
wrtcupiecake chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
Vodka on the rocks
wrtcupiecake chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
Sweet, and Vanilla flavor
wrtcupiecake chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
Nothing usually, until my sweet friend Jay gave me two Vampire key covers. I love them dearly.
20,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »