Reviews for Tell Me It’s Madness
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This was perfect! Oh man I love this so much! This is my all time fav pairings and the way you wrote Haseo's or rather, Ryou's changing feelings throughout the games seem so plausible and spot on!

I know this is a one-shot, but if you ever decide to continue this or write that companion fic, I will definitely be looking forward to it!
The mental patient chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
sweet 3 favorited. :3
Aracil chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Oh oh!

I want them to meet in the real world... maybe you could write something like that?

I like this oneshot, it really goes into Ryou's mind. And I'm a declares RyouxKaoru nut. So... I'll just go add this into my favorite list and add you to my author alert in hopes you write something in the .hack/g.u. universe.
Sora Blade707 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Ah, poor Haseo is confused. Then again, emotions can be confusing. Still, I kinda know how Haseo feels when it comes to having someone of the same sex hitting on you. It's weird, but after a while you kinda get used to it. I mean, I'm fine with gays and lesbians, but it still doesn't change the fact that it's different when being hit on by one.

Blah, I'm rambling. Anyway, I love your style! Seriously! It's an awesome look at Haseo's thoughts and feelings about his online friends. Hope you write more for Haseo/Endrance. :3
Setsuna-X chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Absolute love for this fic. The subtle transitions in Haseo's life is eloquently portrayed beautifully. Great job.
Elysian Stars chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I really enjoyed this. In the beginning, Ryou's situation actually reminded me of something Endrance says in an email - 'girls always asked me out in high school, but I never went out with them' - and I wondered if that was coincidence or an intentional parallel. But anyway, I love the depth of thought you put into his feelings, not just about Endrance but his confusion surrounding Shino too. Whether or not you decide to write a companion piece, I'll definitely be looking forward to more fics from you.