Reviews for Trinity Blood: nuptialis campana
bluea52394 chapter 10 . 1/22/2010
Haha. That was an enjoyable story. It's nice to move away from the action & conflict stories of Trinity Blood once in awhile. So sweet & light... that's how I would describe this story. X3
bluea52394 chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
Aw... that was a cute chapter x3
bluea52394 chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Hahah xD I love how you create a warm relationship between the two siblings (Abel & Seth) it makes me wish I have a sibling. Haha. Loving it so far. Keep it up!
Caitlind chapter 10 . 9/30/2009
Simply the best ending in the world.
MagisticalM chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
That ws jst gr8!

The card frn Cain ws jst perfect!Welcome 2 d family!

Hahaha...

The fic ws awesome! Love it!

Thanx..Muah!
Unknown Personality chapter 7 . 6/20/2009
Esther & Abel's wedding, what we all have been hoping for! Abel's jealousy is funny because I mean he's getting married to Esther and STILL thinks of Ion as a threat. It's sad that Cardinal Sforza didn't get her very own "significant other" but at least she's content to put Abel's happiness first. Your story so far really explores each and every character's feelings in depth.

Abel's proposal is unique. Talking about the past (without Esther), the present (with Esther (as a friend)) and finally the future (possibly a happily married life with Esther with kids (AW, imagine the cuteness!). Even the little thing about the perfect ring and bracelet being given to the person he would give his heart and soul to.

PS - It's 'propose' not 'purpose'
Aria Rezonfold chapter 10 . 6/15/2009
You have to do a sequel, or another chapter. Please
SageofAges729 chapter 10 . 5/11/2009
GRAH! I'm gonna kill Cain! Dead, dead, dead!

Ok, now that's out of my system, I have to say good job! There are so few completed stories for this fandom, it's depressing. Well done, and are you going to do a sequel? I think it has potential for one, but it's up to you. Hope to see more soon!
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 10 . 5/11/2009
oh jeez, I forgot that he'd be her brother-in-law. Eep! Run Ester, run!

Awesome ending to this, and keep 'em coming, I really don't know what I'd do without these to keep me writing on my own fic. (I'm dead serious, you're great inspiration)
Woolfred - in furry earmuffs chapter 10 . 5/11/2009
I am coming back from my little trip, and what I found waiting for me? Something to brighten up this rainy day full of thunders preventing me of using my compy. A piece of good story, and a magnificent ending at once. I was blown away by it. Seth present was so right and touching. Lilith always knew him best. And what should Seth do if not give the money to him? :)

But of course it was the very ending which made my day today. I started to clasp my hands and making "yay!"-like sounds ;)

Brilliant. Very good ending for very good story.

Reks17 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I think this is a really good story I have always wondered what would happen if Abel and Esther got married and you brought it to life for me i really appreciate it and if I find a story like this i'll let you know.
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 9 . 5/1/2009
I loved the entire chapter, especially the part with Catrina settling the bet
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
This is a good story. Please continue. Abel and Esther forever.
Woolfred - sleepy monster chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
*evilgrin* It finaly happened :D Distractive Abel... he is so so soo sexy xD here :P

There is one thing, that I didn't like - when You suddenly changed the point of view from Esther to Abel. It was a bit confusing.

Despite of it I enjoyed this chapter (especialy Abel :P:P). Poor Esther, she has so much problems with Abel, I couls switch places with her and help her :P

(as You can see I like this new option with comments, where I can put as my name whatever I like ;))
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 8 . 4/28/2009
It was really sweet, in an abrupt kind of way. Sorry, but swearing during your wedding? come on. And I don't think you had nearly enough detail compared to your other chapters, or stories either.