Reviews for United States Of America
AShipperWithNoLife chapter 1 . 1/11
I swear, the states are so different from each other in America. Heck, even regions in some states are different from each other. Take Michigan for example. The lower and the upper peninsula both have completely different accents, somewhat different climates, different problems, and different ways of having fun.

I can tell that America's never lonely. Even if it would get annoying at times, it sounds like it would be a little fun to be able to listen to fifty different people converse during some boring meeting.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
I kind of like this better than each state having a personification. It could lead to really interesting plots.
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Oooh boy...Crazy as Russia? You never know, Alfred. You never know.

Great work. Short and simple, but it clearly showed how much stress America is going through. Couldn't have done better myself.
BlackNoblesse chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Please make another chapter for this story! It's really good!
MyOwnCharacterInEverything chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Interesting concept. Maybe, if you were to expand it, the States' personalities become too strong and The Magic Trio end up casting a spell so America's personalities leave him and each become literally their own person, and then America struggles to still keep them all together?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
This was so fun to read! Being from America, I'd say you hit the nail on the hammer perfectly in terms of what the states are like. I urge you to continue with this and expand. Try to show how America deals with so many voices? Or perhaps on how he deals when the entire country is COMPLETELY divided, a reference to the civil war? I apologize, I'm rambling (•–•)
necro-wulf chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
This... actually explains quite a bit.

And our politics are very MPD, so...

I'm giving this a soft headcanon.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
That opens the gateway to a disaster...it truly does.
ForUrEntertainment chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
This was amazing, especially the ending.
Hiatus-is-indefinite chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I know this was a drabble but its unique plot line and direction of the story just begs for more so please!
Frostyfall chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
OMG I am so glad I'm not the only one who came up with this idea! As they say great minds tend to think alike!
Rosemary chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This my friend, is a work of art. Once I log in I am going to favorite this.
Ehmm chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Very good idea you have! You should continue it into a series!
PuffinSunday Muffin chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
OMG. Very powerful, thought provoking, and reflective. Head-canon accepted! I love this! I could just spend, like, hours pondering about this new head canon!
readingpower chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I never thought of it that way, but I think I have a new headcanon.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »