Reviews for Till There Was You
hobbit chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
LOL . . . Love the end. . . Can't stop laughing . . .
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Ha. Loved the last one...
Drifting One chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Someoe told me to look you up, because you were apparently a Kurtty writer. She was right. Thank God. A Kurtty supporter who can write, not only decently, but very well.

*glomp*

Thank you!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Oh, now this was amazing. I can't find any words to describe just HOW amazing it is. XD Fantastic idea.
Toxo chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Wohow, that was unexpected. I like the different takes and dimensions of their meeting. Pretty much all of them would make interesting ficlets, but they're just as good as they are now. I really loved the Nazi/Jew-thing and the demon-hunter in the end. The Nazi/Jew-thing actually has crossed my mind few times, especially after I found out Kitty was a Jew. (Homg, Kurt's a German, what if...? - You get the drill.)

If you ever decide to continue these fabulous beginnings I'm sure many others beside me would be thrilled. But as I said; they're good on their own, too. This world needs more Kurtty! Thanks for the great reading experiences!
Itallia chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Well, those were certainly some interesting other-worlds and situations. It would be cool to see an actual story from some of them, like that last one, and the mutant camp one.
lakitalover chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Some of these beginings would make awesome fics. You should expand on them especially the ones were Kurt and Kitty are at Nazi-like camps. The second and third ones would make cool stories too. The world where everyone's furry and Kitty is the only human is neat too, but it's been done. Still you're an amazing writer and I'd love to read a fic like that if you wrote it. Keep on writing.
GoldFox chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
nice! the one i like the best is where kitty's the one who's physically different from the rest of the world. nice job!
inappropriate laughter chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
You know you can spawn a whole bunch of Kurtty fics of various genres and ratings from this one story alone, don't you? XD Anyway, quick question: the last sentence, "then kitty began to scream", why did she? Either something significant was implied and it went over my head, or she, for some reason, suddenly became really really freaked out that Kurt was a mutant rather than a demon, which is also kinda weird, since she's an ass-kicking Slayer who's "seen it all"...(whoops, not-so-quick question... XD)
DammmitJanet chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
three words I love it!
roguehobbit chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Heh. “Boo”. I love Kurt.

I think my fav story here was the last one, with Kitty as a slayer. Lol, loved Kurt’s attitude.
LanceIsHot chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Omg, i have been looking for this story ever since the website it was on was taken down. I know, you wrote it like, what, 3 years ago? but i'm a little slow, so, this was a great story, i can't believe u didn't do a sequel, or if u did, i'll have to find it
SandHealer chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Don't you DARE stop with that, you've got my eye already, dont lose that because of lazyness. if you don't, many, MANY, angry peoples will be after your blood.
Lachriel chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Very wierd. Very funny. _
StormChild chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
hm... very interesting. I thought this was very different and well done. Kudos for creativity.