Reviews for There's Hope in the Darkness
emma chapter 18 . 7/8/2014
love the storry update soon
Edwards Paradox chapter 18 . 6/3/2012
You know, there is nothing more irritating than investing time and getting involved in a story and then realise the author can't be bothered to finish it!
Narges chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
i so desperatly hope this is not Edward
Narges chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
yay! go go angry Bella :)
ShaunaBelle chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I like this story are you ever gonna finish?. If not why?
Heartsink chapter 18 . 12/28/2011
Interesting story. Kinda reminds me of the song "I Am Away" by Melissa Vaughan. Not really sure why since the song is about being homesick (I think) and this story is about missing someone and escaping from an abusive relationship. Anyway, great story, really loving the angst and drama.
futurecullen26 chapter 14 . 7/4/2011
ooooh! alice is in trouble!
futurecullen26 chapter 13 . 7/4/2011
This is really interesting; I love it :)
Laiye Laiye chapter 18 . 4/13/2011
This story is freaking awesome! I see its been a year since u updated but please continue! This one will definitely go on my list of top 10 favorites! (just like Edward lol) do u have plans to finish or has this story met its end?
Name89 chapter 18 . 3/2/2011
Read all of the story so far in under two hours, because I didn't want to stop! I've been looking for my next fanfiction addiction story, and was so disappointed to find out that there hasn't been updates in over a year! Please continue! It's hard to find great, well written, gritty-angsty stories!
wantonlytoread chapter 18 . 2/21/2011
Hi Kristine, I found your story today at lunch. I almost decided not to read it as it was incomplete and you have not updated in many months. I didn't want another disappointment of enjoting another incomplete story. but I got hooked so fast. You have written a brillant fanfic and I was on the edge of my seat reading it. Please please update. Great going you have great talent.
JasperWhitlocksSoulMate chapter 18 . 2/11/2011
love this story please update soon
ChuckBlair chapter 18 . 10/7/2010
Awesome story :):) Just saying. Haha, please update soon :) CB.
kbaby chapter 18 . 4/26/2010
I see that you haven't updated in a while, I hope you are not done with this fic, I have enjoyed it very much and would like to see where it will end! Please finish. Very well written.
fallunder chapter 18 . 4/17/2010
Stories w/ Bella being abused usually don't work for me; however, I have greatly enjoyed reading your story, you have a great talent for writing.