Reviews for Let the Flames Begin
definitely deserves more than 200 favourites

lots of love,
silver roses98
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 2 . 6/21
I'm going through all your fucking stories nothing can stop me fuck FUCK I'M SO TIRED BUT I NEED TO JUST DRINK IN ALL THE PERFECTLY WRITTEN ROMANCE.
InkedBaby chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Love this!
Sharon T chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Great :-)
Alt3etf chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Flesh wound! Flesh wound! The black knight!

Loved it
Jasmine A. Roberts chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
OH MY GOD! THIS WAS AMAZING! *FANGIRLING LIKE A PRO*
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
So, so Gorgeous.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
This was a sweet ending…I love that Harry slept better with Draco in his room…!
HummingbirdsWildHeart chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
It's just a flesh wound! Utter brilliant story it is to die for I think. Yum and oh so sweet and a tad bit angsty. But it was very delicious.
x chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Love this story. Everything you write is brilliant x can't wait for a new story
Topaz.Emerald.Onyx.Sexy chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
That was just so cute :) Poor confused and oblivious boys, but they always manage to figure it out. I loved the Monty Python quote by the way. When I read it I got all excited and now I'm about to pop in the movie. Cheers!
HC chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
"'Tis only a flesh wound!" A la the Holy Grail.
twinwholived chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Hello darling! Love your work- I just wanted to point something out. During the club part, when Harry enters, you use the wrong word. "Queue" is a line, and I think you meant to say "cue", like his signal to enter or do his part. Sorry if that sounds too picky, just wanted to let you know. I have no idea if you'll even ever read this, but...oh well, thought I'd try!

Again, love your stories!
lynxzpanther chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
AHH! so brilliant. ) completely. loved it, so much. one heck of a birthday present! Lucky Laurel.
danicadoodles chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
I've been slowing working my way through all your stories, and I love each and every one. This story was so sweet that I just had to stop and review it before moving onto the next!
I love it ALL!