Reviews for Trustworthy vs Untrustworthy
BleachGirl99 chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
BEAUTIFUL! XD
Yui Mustang chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
this sucks. wow. i was so excited! why child why? my small fragile heart is breaking in half! i think i might have to start my own mushroom farm and borrow Tameki-chan's corner of woe! you have broken my fragile happiness.
I might just break down. JK. but i'm serious about the whole first part, including the corner of woe! please continue! I know you havn't worked on it in a while but...please? and if not...may i adopt it?
illogicalThinker chapter 16 . 12/26/2011
!

*starts crying*
illogicalThinker chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
TWINCEST!
Lola Kristy chapter 15 . 9/13/2011
. ! Now pleeeeeeeeease update i'm begging you TT totally new person to this story and i'm dead from waiting 2 seconds.
hen82897 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
OMG WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER ALREADY YOU'RE KILLING ME

With Much Love,

hen82897
OnceUponATime.TheEnd chapter 15 . 8/22/2011
Um.. Yay..? (- reviewing so that she can read the next chap)
hitsugayataichoda chapter 15 . 8/17/2011
HERE! HERE! I'll review, just update 'kay? I wanna know their decision:P
Guest chapter 15 . 8/15/2011
This is the first fanfiction ive read and its really good its hard not to giggle at the twincest (i think thats how its spelt) you arent really going to make them kiss though right?
ElricLover96 chapter 15 . 8/9/2011
This story is really funny! I like it a lot. Please update soon! Oh and just in case your still taking votes - TWINSEST PLEEEEEEASE!
AbbyxKaoru chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE! I think your just trying to kill me arent you? GRRRRR! I Love this story!
texancoconut51 chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
PLEASE LET THEM KISS! *total otaku moment*
Meg Fiction chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Good first chapter :) I've just finished the anime, so I'm new to these kinds of fanfics. But this ones got me curious!
merdisney chapter 14 . 7/28/2011
OMG OMG OMG UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
jackfrost647 chapter 14 . 6/11/2011
i like the story and i cant wait to see what happens next so please update soon