Reviews for The Misadventures of a curious Hunter
So when will you make the hard rain chapter
Tsukiko K chapter 8 . 4/7
I read in another fanfic where an author made something up about how a Smoker could keep the majority of their tongue tucked away in a sort of pocket in their mouth. Kind of like a snake when you think about it only a bit further back like where your tongue connects as a human.
Tsukiko K chapter 46 . 2/26
I kinda wish this was Sion x Ark. They are just so cute together! I would love it to be SxA in a relationship Pairing, but a deep brotherly Pairing works too.
Marcus Valenzuela chapter 46 . 12/31/2016
How come you haven't updated
anon chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
eh, maybe the hunter talking was a bit much
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 24 . 9/15/2016
Yes! Time for my fav hillbilly redneck mechanic to make his entrance!
BelionGamingFF chapter 46 . 7/13/2016
So when are you gonna continue this series. It truly is an amazing fanfic about a friendly hunter, better than most I've read. Please continue it. For constructive criticism I would slow down and explain so more back story of some of your characters like Sion and Ark and such and make the chapters a bit longer in terms of using detail to lengthen it. As for your author note at the end, I would personally like to see the l4d originals in hard rain as I can't really see Ark continuing to work with nick and all that. They seem to hesitant whereas the originals already trust Ark.
Creepy Impy chapter 46 . 5/21/2016
Oh. My. Goodness. Words cannot describe how awesome this series is so far! :D
I love every friggin' chapter! The pacing is perfect, the characters are all great, and the concepts being shown here are definitely interesting! And the comedy is gold XD

Hard Rain Campaign...eugh, that's a tough one. I'll leave it to you guys to figure that one out XD I always got lost in Hard Rain and even when I did finally figure out where to go, I always somehow get separated from my group on both Survivor and Infected teams. -_-; I guess I'm just hopeless like that.

Overall, love this story to death! One of my most favorite L4D 2 fanfics EVER! Keep up the good work!
Master433 chapter 46 . 5/20/2016
Please update, I really like this story and seeing it uncomplete kinda makes me sad, I hope that it finishes sometime soon or atleast it updates
org 13 is best chapter 46 . 5/12/2016
I wish you would update.
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 46 . 4/29/2016
I wannna see... A male Witch!

Er, a Warlock! That's the name. It doesn't have to be Rare, but I just wanna see a Warlock in this story.
Francis follows what he assumes to be a man's voice sobbing and crying, interested only because the thought of a little scrawny pathetic male Witch is too good to pass up.
But when he finds it, sitting behind a broken-down shed and bawling it's eyes out, he's horrified to find that the Warlock is a huge, hulking behemoth that could put a Tank to shame. It turns and stares at him, before slowly standing up and extending his claws, growling in a deep menacing manner. Then Francis nopes the fuck outta there and runs all the way back to a respawn outhouse and hides.

And then Virgil!

And yes! I wanna see the new and improved chapter one!
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 40 . 4/29/2016
My OTP has set sail!
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 38 . 4/29/2016
YES! The love triangle is set, now all we need is for Ellis to notice Zoey.
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 36 . 4/29/2016
YES! Now the shipping!
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 34 . 4/29/2016
Oh please! Swamp Fever is child's play. Been there, done that.

Cold Stream however... Now THAT'S a tough campaign!
1,266 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »