Reviews for The Misadventures of a curious Hunter
Cammy chapter 2 . 11/24
I love this fan fiction already. But if you could make a movie, that'll be frigging awesome.
Hazel Matias chapter 24 . 11/24
A Hunter named Ark,A Smoker named Sion,A Screamer named Zane,A Witch named Zephyr,And a Shooter named Colt,what next,a Tank named Hank?,All aside nice story,I especially got intruiged by that Blind Solaris girl.
I honestly think you killed Bianca too quickly for me too actually feel the hate that I think you wanted your readers to feel.
Ghost chapter 25 . 11/6
Is ark kieth
ChuckNorrissis chapter 3 . 10/4
Hi! Its me, Chucknorrissister. Im currently unable to access my account right now, but I probably will be able to on monday, so mo biggie.
Legacy Of Misspent Youth chapter 30 . 9/17
Good chapter! Keep up the good work!
The Hoodless Hunter chapter 46 . 7/26
Please tell me there will be more. I love this! I want to name my kid Ark! :D
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 19 . 6/18
If by combat medics you mean THE Medic, then you probably shouldn't be so impressed. That man rarely carries anything more than a über-saw, a medi-gun, and a Crusader's Crossbow.
(All three of these items can heal players on the same team. The medi-gun makes you invincible for 8 seconds, and the crossbow, if it hits a player on the same team as you, will gain at least 20% the health they currently have.)
*i forgot what the über-saw does*
Krulla Chief chapter 46 . 6/13
It's better than Swamp Fever, so yes I would like to see Hard Rain.
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 18 . 6/6
Are you kidding?!
Your awesome! (Everything is awesomeXD)
Pls, don't stop making these!
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 12 . 5/28
Ooh! Can't wait! When will they encounter a witch? And when will those doctors discover teh truth?
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 7 . 5/27
Cool! Hey, can you use your tounge like a grappling gun? It's obviously prehensile, because you hold the cigar with it... So maybe with practice...
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 6 . 5/25
Cool! Screamer... Hmmm... *thought gears are moving*
Screamer.. Screamer... I might just do something with that... Thanks for the idea!
Oh, and you too, Valve.
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 4 . 5/24
Coffee is love, Coffee is live.
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 3 . 5/24