Reviews for The Misadventures of a curious Hunter
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 24 . 9/15
Yes! Time for my fav hillbilly redneck mechanic to make his entrance!
BelionGamingFF chapter 46 . 7/13
So when are you gonna continue this series. It truly is an amazing fanfic about a friendly hunter, better than most I've read. Please continue it. For constructive criticism I would slow down and explain so more back story of some of your characters like Sion and Ark and such and make the chapters a bit longer in terms of using detail to lengthen it. As for your author note at the end, I would personally like to see the l4d originals in hard rain as I can't really see Ark continuing to work with nick and all that. They seem to hesitant whereas the originals already trust Ark.
Creepy Impy chapter 46 . 5/21
Oh. My. Goodness. Words cannot describe how awesome this series is so far! :D
I love every friggin' chapter! The pacing is perfect, the characters are all great, and the concepts being shown here are definitely interesting! And the comedy is gold XD

Hard Rain Campaign...eugh, that's a tough one. I'll leave it to you guys to figure that one out XD I always got lost in Hard Rain and even when I did finally figure out where to go, I always somehow get separated from my group on both Survivor and Infected teams. -_-; I guess I'm just hopeless like that.

Overall, love this story to death! One of my most favorite L4D 2 fanfics EVER! Keep up the good work!
Master433 chapter 46 . 5/20
Please update, I really like this story and seeing it uncomplete kinda makes me sad, I hope that it finishes sometime soon or atleast it updates
organization 13 is the best chapter 46 . 5/12
I wish you would update.
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 46 . 4/29
I wannna see... A male Witch!

Er, a Warlock! That's the name. It doesn't have to be Rare, but I just wanna see a Warlock in this story.
Francis follows what he assumes to be a man's voice sobbing and crying, interested only because the thought of a little scrawny pathetic male Witch is too good to pass up.
But when he finds it, sitting behind a broken-down shed and bawling it's eyes out, he's horrified to find that the Warlock is a huge, hulking behemoth that could put a Tank to shame. It turns and stares at him, before slowly standing up and extending his claws, growling in a deep menacing manner. Then Francis nopes the fuck outta there and runs all the way back to a respawn outhouse and hides.

And then Virgil!

And yes! I wanna see the new and improved chapter one!
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 40 . 4/29
My OTP has set sail!
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 38 . 4/29
YES! The love triangle is set, now all we need is for Ellis to notice Zoey.
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 36 . 4/29
YES! Now the shipping!
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 34 . 4/29
Oh please! Swamp Fever is child's play. Been there, done that.

Cold Stream however... Now THAT'S a tough campaign!
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 29 . 4/29
Please please PLEASE tell me that there will be some shipping otps later on!

I.E: Zellis(Zoey x Ellis), and Frochelle(Francis x Rochelle)

Or Rick, (Nick x Rochelle) Francis making a love-triangle. Whichever you prefer.
Because Ellis getting a massive chrush on Zoey would be an awesome side-story. Plus I love that ship.
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 16 . 4/23
This kinda reminds me of this one dream i had where i became an infected.
So it started out with me sitting on my porch, reading the newspaper. One of the headlines was about a 'green flu' but i was busy looking for the comics.
Then a man comes along, hurt, and bleeding a red purpley color. I didnt realise he was turning so i went up to him. Then I started to feel funny. My stomach kept making odd noises and my vision blured a bit.
Something tingly started seeping from my mouth and it started to clog my throat up, so i spat it out. I was numb all over, but liquid burned the man. I could still speak a bit so i tried warning him to get out of the acid spit. I had turned into a Spitter.
Then my family came home, and i started panicking, telling them not to because theyd get infected too. But they fortunatly were all carriers, so i could still live with them.
My dream goes on for a bit longer, i get captured by the CEDA guys and once they hear me talk they let me walk around and stuff as long as there was an armed personel and a scientest around at all times.
An alarm sounds, alerting the people that some of the infected had escaped. In their haste, they all abandoned me. So i wandered around, getting myself lost and ending up in a Boomer containment cell by accident. They puked on me, alerting the hoard. So i ran, surpisingly fast for a Spitter. I got myself even more lost, and bumped into a Tank, who got mad and started chasing me as well. To make things even worse, Wandering Witches had stumbled in looking for the candy in the stores, and i had to avoid them as well. I ran past one too slowly and startled her, when the Tank started throwing the support beams of concrete at me. I avoided getting shmushed by the throws, but the dumb Tank tore out enough supports to cause the ceiling to colaspe on itself, killing all the infected following me. I kept walking, and found a broken elevator shaft that was shut. So i melted the doors open with my acid, got up the escape shaft, and climbed my way to the first floor. Turns out the whole building colasped, leaving just me, a couple of sciencists, and a few guards alive.
Bunnybro17 chapter 4 . 3/6
HahahahahhahahahahaHHHHH...COFFEE!
Sir Quackles chapter 46 . 3/3
If the author ever returns to look over her past writings, I would like to compliment her on her excellent storywriting and amazing characters. Furthermore, I am very sad that this particular story is not being updated, and it would make me very happy to be able to read some of the authors newer works, assuming that she has written other extensive works since the retirement of this story. I am happy to have discovered this story, and I will be sure to recommend it to my friends.
Phantom chapter 7 . 2/28
I like this story and how you write it, you are one creative person!
1,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »