Reviews for Cumin
aisarete chapter 1 . 4/13/2012

This does indeed hit the spot. Every spot. Yes.

Can't even articulate the awesome- no wait! Think of Barney. Mind-blowingly awesome, yes? Now, fellow fan, bring in Dr. Horrible. Yessss. Now add sex. IT WAS THAT AWESOME. And really, is there anything more awesome than that?
Tempus-Fugit-ad-Infinitum chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
aha, this was great xD I totally adore the idea behind it and even more, I adore the bit about cumin at the end ;D Genius aha
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This is such a hot fic!

Doing himself...VERY interesting!

This was sooo hot!

Keep up the great work!
soggypotatoes chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
omg i love you will you marry me?

I literally spent all day thinking BARNEY X BILLY over and over and it exists?

I am going to have to write thius pairing *Q*
Morgan Pen chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
M for melting.

A for awesome.

T for totally rad.

U for unraveling my mind... o_O

R for riveting.

E for earth shattering.

Billy and Barney make a MATURE couple, and you were a very consistent writer. Thank you. :D
Emmarrrrr chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I. Um.

...Well. That was.

...Yep. This is about as coherent as I can get about this right now. God. The last line is fabulous. Even more fabulous than the rest of this. I'd even go so far as to say it was LEGENDARY.
mirandaj chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Wow that was awesome! The whole Barney doing "himself" idea - freaking hot! Nice job - definitely made my evening.
saeparan chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE (repeat!) I love this and... PLEASE? CAN I SEE NEXT CHAPTER? I think you're a genious. again.

anyway, can you write more? for everyone! please. or can i write next?

I love NPH, and so, this is best fic I ever seen. This is, really, DREAM COME TRUE for me.
kattastic999 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
You HAVE to update! PLEASE! just update! PLEASE!
HolyOley chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I flippin' LOVE fics where Billy & Barney either meet or are the same character and I also LOVE slash, so this was AWESOME!

Zydrate chapter 1 . 3/4/2009

Love your writing for Barney. "Long lost twin, high five!" made me giggle for a good minute or so. And... Then... M. Well written. Very well written. Some people seem to have issues writing male slash, they can never really do it right. This was right.