Reviews for Avenged
Ryo Nightray chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
Whoo, another good chapter.

I looked the Ghost Rider comics up on Wkipedia, cause my knowelge of it kinda stops at the movie :S And it was intersting to see all the demons come into character and stuff. Yay! Blackheart...Ok I have no idea why I said yay, but he is one awesome character
Ryo Nightray chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Wow! This really is amazing! I just love how unique it is, rather than just following through the movie plot.

lol I started at the name of Johnny's mum - it's my name too hehe!

Loving the flashbacks. Go Roxanne! Smash that chair over the devil's head!

:D
Ryo Nightray chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Whoop! Awesome! :D I like how you've pieced together movie, comic and your own views, it blends very nicely. Great chapter, and i like your writing style!
firedrakegirl chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
I love it! Please update soon! I've never read GR, but I have seen the movie, and this is a great story! More please!
LordGriseAOL.COM chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
So far so good... I like the idea of Johnny drinking, I know I would in his shoes; not nearly so okay with the idea of GR killing humans - not because of anything against killing in general, but because by killing them, the bad guys get off easy. Soulgaze all three of them, I would have done - but then, I'm not the writer, and this is a minor quibble. On with the show!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
Not bad, not bad at all. I've seen the movie only, but this is good. Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Frodo's Girl Forever chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
Oh, please continue! I can't wait to see what happens when Johnny Blaze and Black Rose meet. I also want to know who she is. I wonder if Roxanne will see Johnny soon, too, and who is that person helping her?
Assault Godzilla chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
That wasn't so bad. So taht's one bastard down, and how many more to go? Crash really had it coming. So what are the bad guys planning? Can't wait for the next chapter.

Keep it up!
MechaUltimaZero chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Interesting. Although I'd still like to know who Black Rose is in this fic.

And I still don't really know anything about Centurious, either.
GodzillaGuy92 chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
Whew. This certainly took far too long to get to. My is berry sorry. Thank God for Spring Break. Anyway, I like how the story's progressing so far. Your characterization of Blackheart, in particular, is the definite highlight of both these chapters. The power - the absolute ease in which he traps and then systematically slaughters everyone in the bar - combined with the evil cunning - the obvious enjoyment he takes in so easily blackmailing the board members - combined with the glee-filled, youthful attitude - talking about how much he's going to love it here and bragging to Centurious about how many souls he's taken - all add up to someone I'm very eager to read more of. (Also, Razorwire: Only been three sentences dedicated to him so far, and I love him already. Let's hope this guy gets some good screentime.) And, of course, there was the battle between Ghost Rider and the Shade, and I'm quite interested in seeing how the future battles wind up if the first demon getting a hole blasted through its chest via Hellfire counts as a skirmish. Plus there's the introduction of Roxanne, and we all know that's going to have a big effect on the rest of the story. *Rubs hands together.* Can't wait for more. Update soon!
H.J. Bender chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Liking where this is going, but the second scene where Blackheart extorts the board members is awfully similar to an exact same situation from "Dogma"...
Assault Godzilla chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
So, who's next on Johnny's list? And what's Roxanne doing here? This'll be good.

kee pit up!
MechaUltimaZero chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Hmm... I'm guessing the Shade was based off of Will o' the Wisp?
MechaUltimaZero chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
So... Black Rose ISN'T Roxanne? Then who the Hell is she-Johnny's mother? (Looks up, sees what I wrote, and laughs at the irony)

No clue who Shade and Razorwire are based off of. No knowledge of the other dude- (Whatshisface?) Centurious, either.

When are you gonna update Soul of A Monster? It would be on my Alert/Favorites list, I just haven't gotten to it yet.
Assault Godzilla chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
I guess Johnny's job isn't so bad. Taking out the bad guys also takes out his anger, I guess. Who's he seeing at the end? Shade, right? And what's gonna happen to that girl at the bar?

Keep it up!