Reviews for Bad Day
Murgy31 chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
LOL! The last line kinda sounded slash, but its cool that its not too. I love Gibbs/Tony friendship too! Please update soon!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I love it so far!
Deluded Visions chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
I too noticed it was a bit weird considering Kate was there with him when he had the plague and I'm sure at the slightest notion of being sick again she would have been on his back immediately in concern (let alone the fact that she should be dead). And to be honest I'm still confused as to the timeline (considering SWAK and Twilight were a mere few weeks apart). I guess you've taken literary license and it's a little AU then?

Wasn't sure what to think the first chapter since it was rather short and you were upfront about having no plot. But I kept reading on and I'm glad, it has potential. Plus sick!Tony is always good fic-wise.
angeleyes46 chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
i can't wait to read the next part
FeenyFan4ever chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
Phoenix...may I call you Phoenix?

So far you have a great start to the story here! I crave Gibbs/Tony father/son stories so consider me a willing member of your reading audience. :)

Also,I wouldn't worry too much about that last sentence in chapter two. While some stories of the sylash variety may use such language to their ends, you were simply elaborating on the bond of trust that Tony has with Gibbs, that even in his reluctance, Gibbs will always be there for his senior field agent!

:D

By all means, please continue with this tale!

Cheers,

FeenyFan
GreenEyes09 chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
I love your story. It is great.
nighttime writer chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
updates? ]
Gloworm41 chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
Hopefully Gibbs paternal side will kick in and he will take Tony home for some good old fashioned TLC. Update soon.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
oh Kate something tells me Tony has more than a cold. Good start I always love a good hurt/comfort story with Tony. Especially when Gibbs get the chance to go all "Papa Bear" - now on to chapter 2.
The Greek me chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
Oh! poor Tony...His worst fear is to let down Gibbs...
lovesangst chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
Good start, I'd like to see if Gibbs' concern comes out :)
Jessie Immortal chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
i really like this story! The chapters could be a little longer, but it's really good. update soon please!
mafiaprincessa.k.a. alisa chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
good...i don't read the last line as "slash"...it just means to me; that gibbs was the fastest to catch tony as he was falling down...i have NO problem with "slash" stories...in fact, i perfer them to "hetro" stories.

keep it coming.

alisa
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
Awesome update can't wait for more, please update it soon _

Tala
NickTonyK chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
Great chapter! Yahoo, it's not slash! Look forward to the next chapter!
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »