Reviews for Unintended
NonAdorable Writer chapter 18 . 9/10/2009
Oh. My. God. Amazing chapter. I so can't wait for the next.
i.luv.twilight chapter 18 . 9/1/2009
I am thoroughly disgusted by Whoreward. He needs to scrubbed down with lysol & dipped in germex just to let him sit on the couch. Ick. I can't wait to see what Edward does when he realizes she's moving up the wedding thanks to his behavior!
xodancerr chapter 17 . 8/21/2009
Omg! I can not believe that Bella is treating it like Edward is no big deal and that their relationship doesn't matter! They better end up together in the end or i will be very upset. I can't wit for the next it better come soon!
NonAdorable Writer chapter 16 . 7/29/2009
Oh my damn. This is going to be a hard one to explain to Edward.
psycho4chocolate chapter 12 . 5/29/2009
aw i loved it :] i cant wait for more! ps-ach! poor edward!
psycho4chocolate chapter 11 . 5/23/2009
ah i loved it. of course. ] cant wait for more!
bemylullaby chapter 11 . 5/23/2009
well..

you leave me with a lot to deal with..

hahahahaha

FINALLY!

that's all i'm gonna say
psycho4chocolate chapter 10 . 5/14/2009
aw poor edward [ but great chapter! Love it. of course. how could i not? i cannot wait for the next update to see what goes down with edward and bella :]

ps-thats so sad about daddy's little cannibal ( i hate drunk drivers...
psycho4chocolate chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
dun dun dun...haha. loved it, as always :) sorry i cant give a full indepth review..but i gotta go to bed...P 3s
overzealousbunny chapter 9 . 5/6/2009
ahh mike the douche.. you think he'd learn to shut up once in a while!

I don't know what bella's going to do now jake and edward are in the same place.. decisions decisions!
2carm2carm2 chapter 8 . 5/1/2009
Oh my gosh I loved this chapter, I have loved this whole story since chapter one it is like amazing and you are a really great writer I am just like in awe, You have to update soon because this is just to good for you to stop ANY time soon. I really do love it, if you aren't a writer you have to become one because I just couldn't imagine what kind of great stories you would write, I would buy them!

Get writing because I can't wait for an update!

Carmen

Luff it!
psycho4chocolate chapter 8 . 4/21/2009
this is so epic...you both update together AND i review :D ah, this is a good sign! haha. and katie, i know you'll take off with the next chapter after that cliffie and youll do amazing things with it! haha. as for this one...holy crappers i LOVED it :D simply astounding! and the kiss...o man. i swear if my first kiss is like that (well, up until the "this is wrong we shouldnt be doing it" part) then i could die a happy girl right then and there :] haha. fantastic. cant wait til next week...D
psycho4chocolate chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
so i just realized that there is something majorly wrong with me b/c for some reason, i havent reviewed this story at all yet. SORRY! anyhoo...omg, i freaking love this story :D its absolutely astounding, like, seriously. as a friend of mine would say, if i could have sex with this story, i totally would! :P i love it! i like your portrayal of bella...well, all of the characters, actually. and i know this may sound kinda mean, but i hope jacob ends up liking/being with leah and that he and bella break up so bella can be with edward :) and you know, its really not that mean to say b/c then theyd all have someone and theyd all be happy campers! D yay! haha. kay, well, im gonna go..im supposed to be doing homework...fantastic chapter/story and i promise to review from now on :D haha.
overzealousbunny chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
LMFAO!

the part at the start that they're all dead

LAFF OUT LOUD!

that was awesome on your part lol

but my fav...

“DOGGIE STYLE?” she hissed, “Edward Cullen, you mean that I’m working at a place named after a sex position?”

too funny!
bemylullaby chapter 6 . 4/9/2009
I realize that our AN was a total fail at 1030 at night for me and what 130 for you? but we did..we posted together.

cheers to us kmcullen

*snickers*

because you think you're cool with your shortened name.

next thing you'll be going by kmc..and don't even think about it!

can't wait to see what you cook up next, because the ball is in your court hun..bring it huns! bring it!

oh speaking of which..my next chapter...remember that thing i called? the one you asked about the previous chapter? and i said "i call the real..." tee hee...

it's on like donkey kong katie!