Reviews for Nightmare On Board the Day Dream
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Your two parody stories are simply brilliant! My sister and I just read them together, and laughed our heads off! We both adore Tony and love how he got some good spotlight in both fics. Also worth a huge mention are the matching scarlet sleeping bags and ponchos - hilarious!

I wholeheartedly commend you for two of the most random yet intelligent parodies I've ever encountered on this site. Thanks for sharing them with the rest of us who also think of a "league sleepover" during that scene of the movie ;-)

Halo & Sis
D.D.B chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
HAHAHA! This bunch of guys, as you've written them, are more fun than a barrel of monkeys! Too cute!

Adorable, innocent, fun. I love the apple juice, arm floaties, and "directionally-challenged Frenchies"!

Dewhurst "vaguely gesturing toward the front of the boat" saying that England is "somewhere over there" andf they "can't miss it." was too good!

V. cute, good job.
Historybuff chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Oh, where do I begin? Dewhurst's puppy-dog eyes... Skipper Ffoulkes... the foosball table... the pulverizing of the French fishing boats... To summarize, this story is, needless to say, MADE OF WIN. Easily as good as the 1st story! :)
VanHelsings angel chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Again, so much win. It's making me appreciate the League even more :p

And I want a SP Poncho like woah. XD

VHA
Much Ado About Nonny chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
And my family wonders why I break out laughing in the middle of the night...

Haha, perfect! There simply aren't enough stories about the League on this site! I hope you'll do another sequel. Please?
AlpineSheep chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Yes! Yes! YES! Sequel to the League Sleepover!

Hastings and the canoe trip was great! Foosball! The 'still not-yet-traitorous-but-pretty-darn-close-to-it' Devinne! Tony running over the fishing boats! Scarlet ponchos - FLOATIES! I love it, and the good-humored, silly league banter is really great. I laughed long and hard. Some of it reminded me of the times I'd go out with my family on the boat we used to have - interesting things happen on boats...

The title is very clever also, by the way. All in all, great story, and thanks for writing it! If you have any further inspiration for more league silliness sequels - listen to it and write more!
Pimpernel Princess chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
HAHAHAHA! I loved the Scarlet ponchos. And how Tony, Ffolkes, and Hastings want to kill eachother all of the time. The fooseball, brandy/apple juice, and inflatable arm floaties were the best. This is pure brilliance. And the puppy dog eyes... I simply must stop there, or else my review will last for the next three days. Well done indeed!
Baroness Emma chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Ok, I admit that broke down early on this one. . .

"Three consecutive waterfalls" had me rolling on the floor for several minutes.

After I recovered, I got to "baby talk". . . XD XD XD ! I think I dented my floor. . .

Then everything was going on quite amusingly until - - - FOOSBALL TABLE !

Gah! I died!

Then I got reincarnated just in time for "Martha, storm's a comin'"

I BLAME YOU ENTIRELY FOR THE BRUISES I SUSTAINED!

And also for the hernia I got from "arm floaties, and an inflatable dolphin"

I LOVE your testy Hastings, m'dear! I've always liked him and he does not get enough attention.

And now, pardon me, but I am being taken to the graveyard where I will fill a plot given to only the luckiest of mortals - whereupon it is written "She died laughing"

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD !