Reviews for Yet
Nina feliz chapter 2 . 10/27/2017
Excelent! I actually think it was a very in character story! good job!
Nina feliz chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
Nice work! I really like it!
Louise-senpai chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Two thumbs up for this good quality jinxfuu story. Hope you'll write another one or two or ten of them.
Premade-apples chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
I absolutely love love love this story. I must have read this 5 times this week.
Jenny chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
Very sweet story, loved it! Love will always fines away if it's meant to be. :)
SheWolfMedjai chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
I was worried with the 1st chapter but the second was a very nice finish. And making Mugen the idiot uncle was brilliant!
waiting4morning chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
I almost didn't finish this, because I can't image Jin taking advantage of Fuu when she's drunk, but in the end, I'm glad I did because it is well-written and - except for the beginning - captured Jin perfectly.
Nom de Plume chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
For someone who started this when they had not even finished the series... I could have been easily fooled. But then again, it doesn't take much to pick up on the uptake of these characters' personalities, no?

But even then.. You nailed the atmosphere perfectly here and on top of that, Jin's perspective, too. The writing style you used here was very Jin-like, if that makes any sense. It was very calm. Sombre. Poetic even. I love how you got these two together and managed to make a convincing somewhat-romance in just two shots. Bravo, that's more than most people I've seen can do in 10 chaps.
ranunculus76 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Too good! Too good! Are you continuing the story?
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Awwwwwh that was such just awwwh bringing me to tears man! Now I wish this anime has a deal sequel to know what really happened TTTT
Mate-of-Sesshy chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Ok im a little confused so does he love her now because he was able to reject shino's offer or something? But other than that i love it loved the part with mugen getting hit on the head twice lol
janedoe401 chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Thank you! This site really needs more JinxFuu Fics like this. _
janedoe401 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I'm glad. It does sound very much like Jin to man up to his responsibilities and it is pretty realistic that he may have cared for Fuu and perhaps love her, he wasn't IN love with her...yet.
KaKashiisWifey chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
love it! and really in character
Ella Craft chapter 2 . 8/25/2011