Reviews for Yet
Louise-senpai chapter 1 . 2/24
Two thumbs up for this good quality jinxfuu story. Hope you'll write another one or two or ten of them.
Premade-apples chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
I absolutely love love love this story. I must have read this 5 times this week.
Jenny chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
Very sweet story, loved it! Love will always fines away if it's meant to be. :)
SheWolfMedjai chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
I was worried with the 1st chapter but the second was a very nice finish. And making Mugen the idiot uncle was brilliant!
waiting4morning chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
I almost didn't finish this, because I can't image Jin taking advantage of Fuu when she's drunk, but in the end, I'm glad I did because it is well-written and - except for the beginning - captured Jin perfectly.
Nom de Plume chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
For someone who started this when they had not even finished the series... I could have been easily fooled. But then again, it doesn't take much to pick up on the uptake of these characters' personalities, no?

But even then.. You nailed the atmosphere perfectly here and on top of that, Jin's perspective, too. The writing style you used here was very Jin-like, if that makes any sense. It was very calm. Sombre. Poetic even. I love how you got these two together and managed to make a convincing somewhat-romance in just two shots. Bravo, that's more than most people I've seen can do in 10 chaps.
ranunculus76 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Too good! Too good! Are you continuing the story?
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Awwwwwh that was such just awwwh bringing me to tears man! Now I wish this anime has a deal sequel to know what really happened TTTT
Mate-of-Sesshy chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Ok im a little confused so does he love her now because he was able to reject shino's offer or something? But other than that i love it loved the part with mugen getting hit on the head twice lol
janedoe401 chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Thank you! This site really needs more JinxFuu Fics like this. _
janedoe401 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I'm glad. It does sound very much like Jin to man up to his responsibilities and it is pretty realistic that he may have cared for Fuu and perhaps love her, he wasn't IN love with her...yet.
KaKashiisWifey chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
love it! and really in character
Ella Craft chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
3333 awwe that was cute :3
CluelessMajor chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
That was the most realistic depiction of if Fuu and Jin were to ever be together after the series finale! D I'm really impressed and quite enjoyed the read.

I thought you captured Jin's personality - his sense of duty, his gentlemanly mannerisms everything - really well

In addition, I like Mugen's part of the story as well. Although, I couldn't tell if he was staring at Jin with contempt(?) because he'd be pissed if Jin ever hurt Fuu or because of something...else... but i'm placing my bet on being the "older brother" figure to Fuu instead of my other suspicion.

Fuu, I'm glad she still remained Fuu like. -

Ahhh, but you DID forget one importen member! 0 Momo! 0

Other than that, it was a well thought out fanfic, and I really did love looking into Jin's mind. He's always so silent and stoic, it was nice to see what he thought at felt. And I thought you did a wonderful - AMAZING - job capturing his character.

Thanks for the read~
Glimmerine chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
I really, really love this little story. ] They're my favorite pairing ever! I also love that you brought Shino back for Jin's reaction.