Reviews for Sonreír
ZonaRose chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Wow you write dark with heart that is not an easy thing to do. I look forward to more and yes it is Hell but sometimes we forget to feel in this day to day life and for the ones around us.
shiznats chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
Ah...wonderful! Can't wait for the next chapter! It's 1 am abd I'm reading this chapter...and it's October, way too many weeks have passed. I should've read it sooner!

chu chu
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
I know the feeling of letting go someone you really cared for. In Fate’s case, she lost the person how gave meaning to her existence, her pillar, her strength, her everything…

Life goes on, I guess…
I'minspace chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Hayate is looking out for Fate cause if left alone she probably do something really stupid.

Fate doesn't like relying on others but sometimes you have to if you want to live
I'minspace chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
you hardly see any fics with Nanoha confessing her love first.

crap why does Nanoha have to play hero all the time?

so much sadness
Enraptured chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
Right. Fine. I read it before I left, at the airport... Couldn't resist.

Two weeks would be wayy too long a wait, anyway. 8D

Sonreir, huh. *rolls eyes / smiles wryly / grins*

And the Tower? *grins moar*

Pretty ironic *amused* But yes, it was definitely a good read. You're right: it depressed me.

I swear, you are totally writing an autobiography *amused* I'm pretty sure I've heard some of the sentences before when you told me... random stuff *grins*

As usual, awesome update. 8D Still love the style after so many months. *muses*

And argh I gtg, my friends are rushing me. -_-;

I'd leave a longer review if I could, but blah. Sorry!

And eh. I almost forgot.

Thanks so much for the fic! 8D

I totally wasn't expecting anything before you told me. ;P

Well, seeyou when I get back, and thanks again!

PS: What the heck, no 'Awesome One' reference? *rolls eyes*

- the Awesome One. 8D
ErnestTheGuy chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
i have just reread the first part since i really coundlt remember even the name of this fic here. and i remembered that i like it.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
sorry that your friend died. its always sad when someone close to you dies but i gotta say that this came out quite well. i have this little note book that i write in. its filled with quotes from different books and fanfics that are funny, emotional, deep, or have life lessons in them like the one about regret you have in here. i have more or less copied Nanoha's entire little speech there so i hope you don't mind (but really, your opinion doesn't matter lol). anyway, gg gonna read your other stuff now.
shamanic demonator chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Its so touching! Dont delete... :(
applepielover chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I'm sorry about what happened.

I really like this because I could see a lot of raw emotion. It's poetic to me and I like how it flows. Overall, even though I haven't read enough of your work, I don't believe this to be your worst.

Take as much time as you need.

Corrections (I know it's unbeta'd, but I figured that I point them out for you):

"An album of sorts, it's cover of soft velvet, is on top of it." Its.

"So why is it that if's and else is all she could think about?" Shouldn't if's be it's?
Shadowfang901 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
You don't know...but you kinda did. It was a good way vent huh? Good story. I doubt you were looking for reviews when you wrote it though. Your friend left you kick ass advice. Why hesitate when you can take a chance and make it work?
shadowWizz chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Wow, intense. This piece is overflowing with emotions and here's a reader who hope to see a continuation of this.

p.s. sorry to hear about your friend, hope you're feeling better already.
Enraptured chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
This is really, really sad. I'm kind of tearing slightly cause part of the story relates to a bit of what I feel at the moment.

My favourite part was the one where Nanoha was outside Fate's door. I don't know why but that part was just really intense to me, maybe it's the imagery, or maybe it was the words Nanoha said that I can relate to. Idk, I can just really imagine them in that position really well.

Well, as usual my suckyness at words kicks in, and I don't know what to say. I think you'll know what I want to say though, so...

Take care, and keep smiling.

...

*pokes* And I'm always here if you need to talk, or rant, or ruffle, or even /bully/, sigh. (You know you do!)
Tenkaichi chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Well, it is late over here, but I did want to leave a short review. I enjoyed this story, maybe because it encompasses a fate of "what could be" or "what has been" for some couples of people that have a similar love scenario: One that knows for sure it's love, the other who gets confused and pushes the other away despite the connections in the past, present and future.

I'm glad to say that I've only had half of the experience in this fic (the other half being that one person has passed away), but thoughts of regret have popped up at one point or another. I had a nice connection with Nanoha in this fic, thank you.

Tenkaichi