Reviews for One Week
Jennmc75 chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
That was a nice trip to Seattle. Always a good choice to stop at a book store. I love that Edward shut down the lingerie store. I understand Edward is this gorgeous god, but come on ladies. The man paid big bucks to have you shut down the store so his woman could shop. Do you honestly think he has eyes for anyone but her? The sad thing is, I'm pretty sure women who are usually considered pretty don't care if a man is with a woman. I'm sure they will at least flirt anyway.

I loved Bella teasing Edward with the Dracula book. I still giggle thinking about it.

Obviously the phone was ringing before Edward destroyed it. Was it something important from Alice?
Jennmc75 chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
That was a perfect first shower for them. I love that they lovingly washed each other's body while avoiding touching the main parts. So seductive. Nice.

I think write Edward very well. I don't see him as the prude I must not enjoy myself type. I always thought he would enjoy having Bella touch him, like you've shown. Of course it is a no brainer that he would like touching her. I agree that her body would win out over her blood every time.

Great chapter.
Jennmc75 chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
I like the slow build. Yeah, we all know Bella wants to jump in and attack but I don't think Edward has that much self control. At least Bella didn't freak out when he backed off in the meadow. Can't wait for shower time fun.
Jennmc75 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I noticed the icon for your story while visiting the thread for TALAY. I'm glad I checked it out. I've always thought it seemed like such an Edward thing to do to practice his control. I like the way you have approached it. I can't wait to see what all you have planned for our lovely couple.
eyes 4 edward only chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
WOW! that was so hot. they just cant stop loving each other. LOL. please post again soon.
Andi1975 chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
cant wait to see what happens next.
dearbella chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
wow, i didn't know edward was really ready to even do 69 with her. i really hope they have sex soon!
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
this will be fun
aidenlover chapter 6 . 4/1/2009
It was really interesting. I rally loved it. To really know what really is going on in Edwards mind is very cool!
InkStainedFire chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
*spins around in a circle singing like Julie Andrews* The hills are alive with the sound of Edward and Bella orgasming! *runs from Nazis*

See, this was so good you made me break into song. :)
mangomar chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
weel HOT DAYUM 0.0

THAT was new

not gonna lie. it was getting me pretty hot and bothered.

*fans self*

THEY NED TO HAVE SEX ALREADY _ lololol

great chapter :]

loved it.

cant wait to read more!

xoxoxox
TwilightFanInIllinois chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
Amazing story! Great job ... can't wait to read the rest!
Witty-Kate chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
aww sweet... i am in love with the last line! that was just to cute for words
lastobethnin chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
I'm glad he's ready to go forward. Can't wait for that. Love your story.
Alan4Missy chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
I'm on the edge of my seat...I am addicted :-)
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »