Reviews for One Week
Lacy-Jane chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
Wonderful chapter! Can't wait to find out what will happen next!
sweetmahogany chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
I love how Edward had the lingerie store shut down for Bella. That was so sexy. Your story is truly amazing and I can't wait to read more and see what's going to happen next.
tru.luv.ends.n.trajedy chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
amazing! I've read all the chapters, and can't believe you're teasing us with bits and pieces just like they are with each other. Absolutely love it, and can't wait to read more!
Bammers chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
i liked this chapter i always like to hear edwards POV thank you and update soon...please
broadwayssong chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
just so good! just. so. good
benna chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
OMG! I can't wait for the next chapter.
blbmusic29 chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
Dude, seriously, don't worry about not updating every week! At least you update more than once a month! And your chapters seriously make up for it. Lol. Fantastic yet again!
Shell7609 chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
I love this story, its great seeing the different ways that they are becoming closer
ARavenDetached chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
I love it! Please update soon
eyes 4 edward only chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
oh WOW. that was blazing hot. Please post again soon :) and i enjoyed the mini chapter.
lastobethnin chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Great chapter. I'm glad it was just his phone that went crunch. Looking forward to more.
Lacy-Jane chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
such a great story, i'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
TheLadyKT chapter 5 . 3/15/2009
oh I liked the little strip tease...dunno if I could have kept a straight face with that some though. LOL
InkStainedFire chapter 5 . 3/15/2009
Even though they didn't go all the way, when you make a scene as yummy as this one was, I won't complain!
anothertwilighter chapter 5 . 3/15/2009