Reviews for One Week
BroadwayNightOwl chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
i love where you are taking this)

you have the chemistry down between bella & edward to a T.

i'm excited for the next chapter & know you have a loyal reader with me.
heather chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
there should be a warning that they should change her or the voulteria will come and kill bella and destory Edward
pandamania chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Great story! I really enjoy the storyline and am enjoying each day of the week. Update soon!
me chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
i love it! great plot line, keep it up :D
anothertwilighter chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Is this Alice calling?
Kataang-or-Zutara chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
I absolutely love this story! Among all of my alerts, this is definately in the top 10. Keep up the great work!

~~Kya
InkStainedFire chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Oh dear Edward, what damage have you done with your indestructable penis now?

Crunching noises and sex usually don't go well together, so I beg you to update for the sake of a curious reviewer.
dariussane chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
hmm... Wonder what Alice sees! Kinda wish Bella did a little fashion show for edward at the store, he did "rent" it out after all. hmm, can;t wait to read what happens nrxt!

XO

~S
ProEpilogue chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
OMG!

I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

The vibrating was Edward's phone. Alice was calling to warm him that he'd hurt Bella!

Am I right?

UPDATE!
Carolyn chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
I am enjoying your writing! Keep them coming!
MistyD77 chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Good story! I hope nothing important broke! haha!
TheLadyKT chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
very nice thus far
Carlisle060 chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
was that his phone?

hope so.

UPDATE ASAP!

i would want a guy to shut down the whole store for me ,

as if thats EVER going to happen.

Cullen0128 chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Wow great update I love how sweet these two are. Grest choice of here buying Dracula and the lingerie. Can't wait to see what Edward does now. Update again soon
blbmusic29 chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Wooh Hoo mini-chapter! Anyways, onto this chapter. Loved it! Edward never ceases to amaze me. A lingerie shop? Seriously? Love it! I can tell the next chapters going to be good too. Happy writing! I'll be patiently waiting!
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »