Reviews for One Week
Scary.Jibberish chapter 9 . 10/17/2009
Um, are you dead? you said next week..in june...it's october -.- Can you please try to pay more attention to this story? i wanna read more! :)
LisaBebe11 chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
Interesting and erotic.
Edwardalltheway9469 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
please continue
DwroulaCullen chapter 9 . 9/3/2009
its perfect i wait for the next chapter!
Aquinnah Tchop chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
You HAVE to write more! It is positivly amazing! Great work!
Aquinnah Tchop chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
This is so funny! i love it!
Aquinnah Tchop chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Wonderful! You have so much talent! If this book ever was sold I would buy it without hesitation! Keep up the great work!
thinkb4uact chapter 9 . 7/28/2009
I can't wait to read more and find out what happens next. Please update soon.
amAHris chapter 9 . 7/20/2009
I really want you to continue with this story. I want to find out what happens. KEEP WRITING!
Jackie chapter 9 . 7/15/2009
This is a fantastic story! Please please update soon! *begs pathetically* I can't wait to see what happens!
Samara Connor chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
More Please!
Zookeepr chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Should've written after One Chapter. My bad. Fantastic writing: content, pace. Thank you for not deviating [at least up to this point] from the familiar traits we've learned as being indicative of these characters. Staying true to what we've come to expect from the Cullens and Bella is definitely the more challenging writing assignment and, for this reader, the more rewarding.
erica chapter 9 . 6/26/2009
please please please put out the next chapter its getting very interesting and i cant wait to find out what happen next
joayla chapter 9 . 6/25/2009
this story is great we are only on day two and i cant wait for the rest especially the beach house !
marauder-fangirl chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
Great update! Looking forward to the next one!
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »