Reviews for One Week
pixiekat7 chapter 9 . 6/18/2009
Haha...leave it to Alice to be the perfect guardian angel! Oh, and Bella a has plans of her own, but of course Edward will get his way.

As far as Bella's "alone" time goes, Edward shouldn't over-think it. I fairly sure that Bella doesn't want to push him too far too fast so she, for lack of a better term, took matters into her own hands. Relax Edward figure out your plans & just roll with it..."It was going to be perfect."

Can't wait for an update! Much love!
pixiekat7 chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
No worries about cutting the chapter short...it was a perfect place to stop.

Ah, poor Edward, he seems a bit torn...he want to keep bringing down the wall but doesn't want to hurt Bella...sweet angel boy, gotta love him. I think his "alone" time will definitely help when the time come to proceed(*wink, wink*). So he sholdn't feel so guilty.

I know that Bella blushes at the drop of a hat, but what could Alice have said to get her this tongue-tied?

Gotta find out...

Much love!
pixiekat7 chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
Can' . End of story! Intense...this is one Hell of a ride!

Oh so hot, but oh so tender too!
pixiekat7 chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
Wow! *thud* You're gonna have to pick me up off the floor...Hot, passionate chapter! Who would have guessed that Def Leopard could cause so much striping & touching.

Thrilled that it was the phone that got broken & not Bella. But I hope he replaces the phone fast, just in case.

Excellent Lemon! Much love!

(I'll keep an eye out for the mini chapter too)

Just can't wait to read more!
pixiekat7 chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
I really enjoyed Bella's breakfast time with Edward, it was nice, light & playful. I guess I would call it a little breathing room form the desire/lust/need/love filling their .

Seattle was great as well, glad to see that Bella got into the lingerie shopping as much as she did. And it was very thoughtful of Edward to make the private appointment just to put Bella at ease.

Ah, Bella in midnight blue...I guess I should have know something might not go quite right. I really hope he broke something other than Bella!

much love!
pixiekat7 chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
Here's some love for yo Wow, just wow! I can feel the tension & the passion growing. I'm so glad that Edward is letting himself go a bit, he shouldn't worry so much. And it's quite obvious that Bella's barely worried if at all.

Well done love, well done!
pixiekat7 chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Oh my HALE, the anticipation is killing me! Excellent, heating up very nicely!
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Oh, what a yummy start! I certainly like Edward's idea & I trust Alice to make sure it's safe. Besides one week with Edward sounds like pure heaven!
teambellaedward chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
teambellaedward chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
dame bella and edward are so cute together :)
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
ha ya eddie test your boundaries :)
NanMcCullen chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
I wonder what the plan was to get Bella used to his size... care to share? I loved that he heard her playing with herself. That's just all kinds of hot. Whew.

And I didn't see an update for WMAWBS... maybe I forgot to put it on alert. Running off to see if there is one...
mountainlion718 chapter 9 . 6/13/2009
Great story, keep up the good work, very entertaining :)
mountainlion718 chapter 5 . 6/13/2009
Wow! great chapter, love the detail, looking forward to the next chapters and the mini :) Thank goodness Emmett isn't around to ruin it for them :) LOL
Lacy-Jane chapter 9 . 6/12/2009
Another fabulous chapter, can't wait to read about their vacation.
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »