Reviews for Black And White
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
ARGH,really kisshu...*rolls her eyes* really you must stalk to anybody? reaaaly?
MewMidnight chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Aww this was cute! :3 There are not enough Lettuce x Kish stories out there! X3 I get all giddy when I find one, especially a good one. :D

Great job!

-MewMid
True Colours chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Now he can stalk...Lettuce?

It was a bit hard to follow in places, and I would have liked a bit more developement of the KishXLettuce pairing, whic is a v interesting idea. Well done on the whole though.

True
heytherepanda chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I like the funny little ending sentence. Thanks for reviewing my story. Trust me, if you saw the picture of Gato that I saw, you'd probably think he's gay too. I swear, I thought he was a chick before someone told me otherwise! Anyway, thanks and love the story!
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Right... kawaii! The pairing is unusual, but it's a good story and I found it funny. Heh. The last line cracked me up especially! XD

It's a bit mean on Pai, though. -_-

Izzy
Corporal Levi chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
By ''Hey...now I can stalk her!'' he means retasu? O_o LOL

It would be cool if you make a second part. It was so cool!

I've never think about them...you know...together THAT way, but it sure is funny! I love it!
Xx Kittygirl Minnow xX chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Hmm... I never heard/thought of a Retasu-Kisshu pairing before so I thought I'd look. It was great! I loved the ending *laughs* Great job on the story!
SeEmYaWeSoMeNeSs chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
-dies of laughter-

I'm sorry... It wasn't funny...

Until the end. -dies-
Rizu Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Hehe, I've heard of this crack pairing before, Kisshu and Retasu. They'd be a bit too awkward together for my taste, but this fic is great. Especially the ending line. It made the whole story!

Keep up the good work!

-Rizu
Tom's Kickass Soldier Wife chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Lol, I loved the end XD

Aww, she saved him, kawaii

New pairing... KisshuRetasu