Reviews for Whisper of the Beast
Thunder Tyrant 77 chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
I'm sorry to be a hater but THAT IS STEALING FROM DBZ SERIOUSLY! AT LEAST BE ORINGINAL MAN IM SORRY BUT THAT NEEDED TO BE SAID
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
I honestly don't know whether to call this genius or madness! BUT I LIKE IT! Please update soon, and if you can, let Stark repent and live this time, the guy has a truly respectable persona in terms of comrades and he was really messed with by Aizen-oh, and let Orihime actually live, her dying like that would suck-Do a fusion of Yachiru and Nel or Ulquiorra and Byakuya, it would just look awesome for either of those given how you described bankai Yachiru!
Sergeant Daniel chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
This story is awsome. I can't wait for more, update soon;)
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 6 . 6/24/2010

Don't you dare kill Stark! I love him to much! *sweatdrops* Love the GrimmIchi fusion! *Smirks*

Stark should switch to the Shinigami side. Maybe Halibel as well. Where's Isshin? He's a shinigami dammit!
Thoughts13 chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
This is really impressive. Quite frankly one of teh best fight scenes I've ever read. I love the slight slips of romance you squeezed in there, but I'd love it if there were more. Great job, I hope you update soon.
VC chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
Dude, you should change his name to Kurojo, the fusion of Kurosaki and Grimmjow!

I think it means Black Dawn... or something like that.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
You really should give credit for where you got this release from.
Space Odin chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
yay nother chapter.
bleach number 1 fan chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
lol nice cant w8t to see how the tables turn good luck :)
Reishin Amara chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
Aizen..forget the shit hitting the fan,YOUR SHIT is hitting the fan
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
There definately needs to be more straight Ichigo Pairings in the Bleach section. There is way too much yaoi.
Silverscale chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
Here's a list of name suggestions.

Zangetsu (By this name it could mean several things, that Ichigo has truly become one with his zanpaktou, but not in a forced state like that guy who was made out of blades, or it could be that Ichigo's zanpaktou's power isn't just a pure physical combat style weapon with a single ranged spirit energy weapon, the getsuga tenshou, it would also have the power to adapt, absorb and evolve the power of shinigamis and hollows, just a suggestion though.)

Ichaema Graemjauw

Enigma

Grim (Short for Grim Reaper)

Jachigo

Vastov vi Kurosaki

La Muerte

Kurosaki Grimjaw
gekkokage chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
That was pretty funny actually! Why not name him Jowichi. It would be better than grimchigo
Space Odin chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
i pictured them doing the fusion and i couldn't stop laughing!
bleach number 1 fan chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
lol strange chapter lol stranger description of the combine guy the would liik funny i imagin :) well good luck with the fic