Reviews for Trying to Get to You 2 Shot Part 1
iNdy MiLk chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
And I doubt I'm just speaking for myself when I say that we all love you too bits as well ]

brillaint chapter

mucho lovage,

iNdY
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
Girl, I don't care how long it takes to get your stuff together. Take all the time you need just don't forget us here on . Awesome story so far, I can't wait to read more. Please, please, please, please update soon. Please

Dani
Shell7609 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Yet another great story. I'll be waiting patiently for whatever you come up with for us to read.
WishfulThinkr13 chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
love love loved it hunni! So short compared to everything else you write, but i loved it none the less.

xoxo Melissa
fanfiction.net is horrible chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
I am not sure if I commented on the first chapter or not but these two chapters were beautiful!
Sweet Corruption chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
I'm telling you Sweetie; it just keeps getting better and better every time I read it. I still absolutely adore this fic and I'm glad you decided to post it despite what certain people did.

xx

Britt
Sweet Corruption chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
So apparently I haven't reviewed this but I could have sworn that I did. Stupid technology messing with my stupid memory. Haha. I LOVED it Sweetie; it's still amazing no matter how many times I read it I absolutely cannot WAIT for the other half.

xx

Britt
iNdy MiLk chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
S'okay honey,

I totally understand, and for the record this 2 shot so far is lovely and I really like it ]

I'm looking forward to the next part hun

mucho lovage,