Reviews for In Case Of Zombies
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 3 . 9/17
Ooooo! Cool!
Shinningstar1998 chapter 3 . 3/6
I love left4dead 1 & 2 lol so I recognised all of this... Well at least what was apart of the actual game but I knew what you were talking about with the background stories too
duchessme chapter 3 . 2/5
Never played the game but i love zombie apocalypse...i love to read more...i want to know how will harry use his limjted knowledge of spells for their survival...tooo bad it was a long time since the last update.
Dusk the Cybertronian Fox chapter 3 . 1/10
Plz update soon!
FlamingPhoenix7 chapter 3 . 4/6/2016
OMG! Please update! This is the best Harry Potter zombie apocalypse FanFiction I've read! Pretty please even if the last time you've updated was lik 7 years ago!
dragooner chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
will you ever continue this it's been a few years?
ripper34 chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Good chapter
werd me chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Super cool although I don't really know what happened to zoey's friend (I'm guessing she stayed behind) and i'm pretty sure harry should just tell them about his magic...
Phoenixbat chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
hot damn.
Plain J chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Excellent Story! PLEASE continue? I'm not familiar with Left for Dead, But I absolutly LOVE what you've got going on here! Great writing; good structure and grammar. Storyline is awesome; easy to follow with great details. Please, PLEASE consider writing more?
Toby860 chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
damn this is a good story so far.
My Solitude chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Interesting chapter. xD
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
cool story so far
Lazurman chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
What the hell is the Wizarding world doing?! "The Chosen One" is living through the American apocalypse! Why hasn't Dumb-as-a-door shown up to cart him off yet?!

Can't wait to see their reactions to his magic. XD
Lazurman chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Hoo boy. This should be fun.