Reviews for Dimensions Book Seven: Escapes
Zenotheshademast chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Considering it's been over two years since this was last updated, I have little hope that you are still active and working on this anymore. I would however, like to say that this is a great series that I have enjoyed very much and I wod really like to be proven wrong and see more of it.
Tawny779 chapter 48 . 8/23/2014
this is an amazing series, and I really do hope you can find the time and ability to update it again
GhostOperative17 chapter 48 . 2/9/2013
Absolutely loving this entire series. XD

so... new chapter gonna come out anytime soon?... maybe?... plz?
ShadowLDrago chapter 48 . 12/1/2012
I'm lobing this so fr and I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
ShadowLDrago chapter 46 . 11/4/2012
SO Tai is the 5th Angel of Valour, I saw that coming, but so did everyone else. Want to do something stupidly dangerous. *shakes head* only a gogglehead could suggest soemthing so insane. Tai mastered hsi attacks fast, Valour and Celeste Force, that last one makes Terra Force look like a Magikarp next to Arceus or in other term a bb bullet vs a nuke. :) awesome I will read on and on and on.
ShadowLDrago chapter 45 . 11/4/2012
I knew it was Rayleigh! That bastard should get shot in the head for all he has done but that would be too merciful
ShadowLDrago chapter 44 . 11/3/2012
Uuuh, I realize this is a April fools, but what the hell just happened!? I just got incredibly confused. Well. more so the usual, I think... this just confused me. The Doctor, a sure fire way to get confused.
ShadowLDrago chapter 43 . 11/3/2012
I'm willing to bet it was Rayligh who ordered Falcomon to murder the PM and framed Rika. Damn that Demon!
ShadowLDrago chapter 41 . 11/3/2012
ALL ABOARD THE VICTORYGREYMON EXPRESS, LAST CALL! I couldn't resist. :)
ShadowLDrago chapter 39 . 10/30/2012
:P (grin) Ryder Stevems you are one fucking messup lucky bastard. Not onlky do you get a cool digimon, Immortality (though in this case it seems to be more of a curse then anythign else) the ability to BE a digimon and to meet your favorite show's character and a hto girlfirend who wants to fuck you. I wouldn't complain if I were you, you are very lucky right now and I think anyone in your position would definitly enjoy this, am I right folks? I figured you wouldn't write the rest of the lemon as you are "not that kind of writer" as you say and this is a T fic, not M or the for now non-existant but hopefully will soon MA. I could try to write it for you, but You probably will reject me and I have a fic of my own, I'm trying to write, but oh well, curse you Murphy. See ya ShadowLDrago, Out, Peace out everyone!
ShadowLDrago chapter 38 . 10/30/2012
Daikari. I'm a big supporter of that and Taiora. I'm glad it's in the story. I realize the main couple is Rukato but as I don't really have any preferences Tamers couple wise and this is an awesome book, I'd read on either way. Davis is like that. Jovial, nice, a bit too competitive and hot headed in his earlier years, but he has matured and has the girl of his dreams.
ShadowLDrago chapter 37 . 10/30/2012
Nice chap! The Prophecies were a bit grim but other then that, I like including the removing of The Preistess's mask
ShadowLDrago chapter 33 . 10/29/2012
here here Harmony! That method sickens me and I have a hell of a lot of forgiveness and lenience, but that is just unforgivable. Wow, CHaos, this has been building up since chapter 1 book 1? even before the cataclysm and Ryder? Wow. You are one of a kind. or in other words, something and a half! :P
ShadowLDrago chapter 32 . 10/29/2012
sigh, Chaos, is still as tactless as ever. well, gods will be gods. And he is part Gogglehead, so he is a goggleheaded god, even worse! :P
ShadowLDrago chapter 30 . 10/28/2012
LOL! Googleheads will be Goggleheads. New Chapter day? You're crazy. LOL!