Reviews for Living in the Present
ijjhshjhw chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
I love the way you write ... the realness of your writing makes me cry, laugh, snicker.
Thank you for writing and sharing your stories.
ToonyTwilight chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
This was a nice story to read!
Aya2013 chapter 17 . 6/19/2013
so sweet story! it's amazing! thank you for sharing!
Inusagi chapter 17 . 4/15/2013
is one that could be adapted into a nice, romantic original work for publication
jekyllhj7 chapter 17 . 8/29/2012
Really great story. Just read it all in one sitting.

The characters are why I watched Torchwood... I could have cared less about the alien part. You did a really great job (as always) of channelling them and fitting them into a "normal" environment.
Thanks for sharing!
Meridas chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
The second half of this chapter made me laugh out loud. I love Owen. "See, this is why you need a boyfriend or a girlfriend or something. To drag you home for some light and food sometimes. Like a plant. You need watering sometimes. You're not a cactus." One of my favorite lines ever.
JazmineKiller chapter 17 . 7/29/2012
so completely amazing!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 17 . 9/4/2011
Aw, what a beautiful story! I absolutely loved it!
Jiwa chapter 17 . 4/1/2011
This is just so.. Lovely. x)
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 17 . 12/21/2010
Great story! I know it's hard to use such familiar characters in an unfamiliar setting, but you did it so well! You brought in personal characteristics and quirks and habits - you made them as believable out of canon as they are in. I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you!
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 17 . 12/19/2010
You have NO IDEA how much I love your amazing story! It's so...cute and romantic. And just so very Jack and Ianto-ish. I do love Gwen's helpful bit, Martha, Sarah-Jane, and Tosh popping in. AND the Doctor (Even for just a snippet)! OH, and Owen, of course. And Suzie. It's fantastic: they way you melded it all together!

33 I'd love to read more but the ending's great. It's great that you had Ianto reject Jack first. I find too often that "love" comes too quickly and it's just absolutely too cliche. XDD;

kausingkayn chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
I was grinning to at the end of this chappie. Love it! Going through and reading the whole thing, will find reviews from me occasionally.
deemama66 chapter 17 . 2/3/2010
You NEED to continue this in some way or form

let.s face it I am a sucker for AU.s

and this was just FABULOUS and just plain BRILLIANT

beleive it or not I am saving the link to this...for when I NEED romance...

Liberty Jones chapter 17 . 1/22/2010
AW THAT WAS SO CUTE :D :D

I LOVED IT :D :D
Ranuel chapter 17 . 12/26/2009
This is wonderful. I love how you translated the characters in this AU so that they were still them.